Chapter 16

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seung Gi's POV

I looked around as the witches neared us. "," I muttered.

I glanced around. Where was Min-ah's grandfather?

Knowing he was a witch, and an experienced one indeed, we had begged him to come. He had promised he would be able to control Min-woo if something were to happen. And I had promised him 5 bottles of beer in return.

And then the witches started chanting words and my head started to throb. I dropped my bow and one witch picked it up. She shot Minho in the stomach again, before he could block it. Oh, no.

He couldn't die now. I just managed to save him. He can't die now!

Minho aimed at a witch, and it shot her leg.

Suddenly, Min-woo appeared out of nowhere. He smirked. "You think you could kill me? I always have backup. How I survived, you might ask? Well, you know, I have killed tons of werewolves and vampires before. Look how their blood can be so useful in times like these," He spread his arms wide.

"Kill that werewolf," Min-woo barked. This is it. Goodbye, world.

I felt a stab in my body as Min-woo grabbed Min-ah. "But don't kill her. I want her to suffer," He grinned.

I pulled the arrow out, wincing. Come on, heal.

20 witches against us 3. We were extremely outnumbered. We had no chance.

"Girl," Min-woo grabbed at Min-ah harshly. "I can't believe you. I gave you a chance, but you threw that away. Looks like you want to die."

"Arrgh!" Min-ah sceeched as she punched Min-woo in the stomach. "You!" He twisted her arm.

"I really don't understand you. He's a werewolf. He's weak. Why are you siding him!" Min-woo spat, slapping her across the face.

The pain in my head increased tremendously as I noticed Min-ah's grandfater behind a tree. He came!

I looked around frantically for the handkerchief Min-ah fed with Min-woo's blood. I spotted it on the grass a few metres away.

I grabbed it just when Min-ah pounced on Min-woo. But he pulled her off easily. She screamed, clutching at her head.

"You chose this choice, so you'll regret it," Min-woo spat, grabbing at her hair.

Min-ah scratched his face as two other witches grabbed her back and twisted her arms.

"Yes! He's weak!" Min-ah cried, her face wet. "He's so weak, I can kill him with just one bite," She sobbed, thrashing about wildly. "And that's why I need to protect him."

I looked down. Now Min-ah knew. She knew. I wanted to pounce on Min-woo, desperately. But then I remembered Min-ah's grandfather. As long as he can control Min-woo, everything will be fine, I told myself.

There he was, behind a tree, candles around him in a circle.

Witches may be watching, but I had to do this. And quick. I tossed the handkerchief over to him, and he caught it.

He placed it in the circle, chanting some words, when I felt a stab in my left leg. I tumbled onto the ground.

Just then sirens rang loudly over my ears. At least grandfather was smart to call the police. I glanced up. Min-woo was twitching, gripping his head. It was working!

I felt someone help me up. "Minho!" I cried in relief.

"Halabeoji!!" I heard Min-ah cry out when she noticed her grandfather.

"!" Minho yelled, looking up. I looked in his direction. Min-woo had grabbed an arrow, and stabbed it at a policeman.

The other policemen raised their guns, shouting warnings at him. One shot Min-woo in the leg.

Suddenly, Min-woo was kneeling down on the ground, hands over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter