Chapter 42

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/LiUqgL5urWc

HunterHayes- Invisible

 

Double updated~


Min-ah's POV

 

I clutched onto the frame with Seung Gi's picture in it, tracing his features.

I sighed, looking out into the dark starry sky. There were so many stars out there, twinkling. Why did there have to be so many stars out there? The sky was almost beautiful, it was a huge contrast with my mood.

I went to place the frame on my bed, but paused when something, or rather, someone caught my eye.

I looked out the window, and my breath was caught in my throat.

There, standing tall and bright in the dark black night, was Seung Gi.

Seung Gi.

It was almost unbelievable. He seemed so real. If only he were.

But there was one thing that made me certain I wasn't dreaming. He was clutching onto the doolies I left by his grave, like he just climbed out of his grave miraculously.

Tears brimmed my eyes. Not caring, I opened the window. I stood on top of the window, ready to jump down.

Seung Gi gasped and ran forward, spreading his arms wide in the shape of 10:10, each dooly in each palm. "D-don't!"

"Seung Gi.." My eyes widened. He moved. He was worried about me. He talked! He seemed so real.

But what if... what if I jumped down on him, and he... dissappeared?

Tears rolled down my cheek. "No. No!" I sobbed. "Don't leave me, please don't leave me!"

"I won't. I promise you."

I know I'd be disappointed if he wasn't real. But I needed to see if he was. Squeezing my eyes shut, I jumped down.

I landed on top of him, his body cushioning my fall. He was real. Seung Gi...

I cupped his face, and tears fell onto his face. "You're... you're alive!" He didn't dissappear. And he definitely felt solid.

"Yes, I am," He whispered back.

I hugged him tighter. "Seung Gi, you're alive.. you're alive."

I pulled away and kissed him, and he kissed me back. I broke the kiss a moment later. "How.. how is it possible? No. I don't care. You're back, and that's all that matters. Whether you're a ghost or a werewolf, it doesn't matter."

Seung Gi smiled. "Promise me you're not going to leave me anymore," I said.

He hugged me, and breathed in my scent. "Do you love me?" He asked me.

"Of course," I said, taken aback by his question.

"Then trust me," He breathed.

I didn't realise his eyes had turned a crimson bright red. I felt his hot breath on my neck.

Then, I felt a stinging pain in my neck. I winced as the pain increased, before I felt myself fall into a deep, black hole...

 

 

 

I woke up, the bright sunlight blinding me. Then I remembered what happened yesterday. Seung Gi... him being back, was it all just a dream?

I tried to get up, but my body felt weak. Like I'd just lost a lot of blood.

Wait. Blood. I remembered Seung Gi biting me, and my blood. But... why would he do that?

I pulled the collar of my shirt down, and gasped. There were two holes on my neck. He bit me. But.. why?

But that wasn't important. The important thing was that he was alive. I quickly got up, even though my legs felt numb and weak.

I noticed a piece of paper on the table beside my bed.

Min-ah... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bite you, I really didn't mean to. I'm crying as I'm writing this. I can't believe I did that. And, I'm alive! I'm really alive, but now I'm part vampire, witch and werewolf. I don't know how he did it, but my father managed to make this chemical before he died. Yes, he's alive. But I won't be able to forgive him. I hate this new me. The thirst is overwhelming, and I almost killed you! But to be able to see you again... I'm willing to go through anything. The suffering will be worth it. Ha-nuel and Minho managed to save me before I killed you. I must say, Ha-nuel isn't as bad as I thought. I'd thought that if I couldn't be with you, it would at least be Ha-nuel. But I can't let that happen. I won't, because you're mine. And no matter how far apart or different we are, I'll always love you. I don't know how long it'll take, but as long as I feel no urge to kill when I'm around vampires, I can be sure that I won't harm you. My father apologised to me, but I'm not ready to forgive him yet. Maybe.. when he teaches me to control my thirst. Please wait for me. I'll come back, I promise. This time... it isn't me being worried about getting bitten by you, but the other way round. I love you. - Your husband, Lee Seung Gi (Ps. You're now Lee Min-ah)

 

My eyes widended as I read the letter. No. No!

Seung Gi just came back. And now he was l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter