Chapter 4

Game Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day school was as usual, and Min-ah was as usual, cold and glaring at me everytime I passed her.

And science class was the worst, because the teacher partnered me with her.

"..then add hydrochloric acid, if it .."Min-ah said. As I quickly added hydrochloric acid to the test tube, I felt a bump on my shoulder, and I dropped the equipment. Acid poured over my hand, and then a yelp escaped my lips.

I quickly placed my hand under the tap water, feeling the pain slowly ease.

The teacher had come over and scolded Min-ah for it, and took a look at my hand. "You're lucky your hand is fine. In fact, it doesn't look harmed at all, considering that you spilled the whole bottle of it over your hand."

I shrugged, saying that some of it must have spilled in the sink. She couldn't know that I could heal fast.

I glared at Min-ah, but she looked away as if nothing happened.

I pulled her chair away when she was not looking, hoping she would fall for it. And she did. She was about to sit, but her hit the floor where the chair was supposedly at.

Everyone roared to laughter, and I didn't bother to hide my content. I grinned. That's for messing with me.

 

Science class was almost over, so we were told to clean up as our teacher went out for a while.

As all the sinks were filled up, I decided to go the the males toilet and wash the utensils. 

I just entered when someone grabbed me by the collar. "You," The boy growled, his eyes burning in anger. "How could you treat Min-ah that way? You even made her bleed. Wow, you've got an attitude," He scoffed.

"Yah, get off me!" I warned.

"No. I want you to apologise to Min-ah."

I glared at the boy. Who was he, to tell me to do that? "What to do? I don't want to."

He tried to shake me, but I was much stronger than him.

I shoved his hand off me. "Don't you tell me what to do, because you'll only end up hurting yourself."

I made my way to the sink, but tripped on my own foot and accidentally spilled some of the content from the test tubes onto the boy.

"Aish!" The boy cried, and quickly ran his hand under the tap. "You did that on purpose, didn't you? You watch out. If you ever dare to mistreat Min-ah again, you'll see what will happen to you!"

I ignored him and quickly washed the test tubes before heading out. 

 

 

 

I was taking some books out of my locker then that I bumped into someone. Before I could even realise it, I heard a rough voice. "Whoa, whoa, watch where you're going!" The boy looked at my face properly before mutturing," New boy."

"Sorry," I gave my usual reply, wanting to get out of here, but the boy gripped my arm tight. "Sorry no cure," He spat at me. "Do you know who I am?!"

Before I could even shake my head he said," I'm Min Woo. And nobody, and when I say nobody, I mean nobody messes with me. If sorry works all the time, why would there be police and laws?! Damn you," He twisted my arm, causing a low moan to escape my lips.

Only a moment later he let me go. I glared at him. Was this how he always treated others? I was a werewolf, and my arm still hurt like shyt. What about the humans? How much do they have to suffer?

Min Woo looked at me back as fiercely. "And don't you dare look me in the eye, you punk."

He waved to two other boys beside him and said," I'll be watching you, Seung Gi," before leaving.

Anger filled my mind. Much more compared to Min-ah, definitely. This was just too much. Bullying others who were weaker than him. What had he done to Minho?

"ARRGH!!" I charged at Min Woo, forgetting where I was. I grabbed his arm and twisted like he did to mine, and socked him in the gut.

His face twisted with rage, his hands reaching out for me but I dodged it. Using all my strength, I pulled him over me and slammed him onto the ground. Hard. There was a loud crunch as his head hit against the cold floor.


I panted, tired, but mostly from anger. Min Woo looked up at me, his face distorted with rage and humiliation. His nose was bleeding profusely. The two friends of his surrounded me, and I tried my best Kung Fu stance.

Not wanting to end up in the same fate as their friend, they backed away and ran out of sight. "Coward," He muttered.

Min Woo tried to get up, but as he did so, more blood dripped onto the ground, and then he started coughing blood out.

I bit my lip, realising what I'd done. I could've killed him. I avoided the stares and sped away, and got to the rooftop.

Soon the teachers would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter