France II

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver:
GD seems to be missing in next episode of 101 Nights as shown on trailer.

[9,289 Likes, 8,214 Dislikes]
What's going on? Why is Taeyeon doing her missions alone? Is GD in trouble?

[6,083 Likes, 5,212 Dislikes]
Through that short trailer for the next episode, it's obvious that Taeyeon is upset. Look at her face. I don't blame her though.

Daum:
Netizens uncovered truth on why GD is missing in the next episode of 101 Nights. He was in Seoul with rumoured on/off girlfriend Mizuhara Kiko.

[11,986 Likes, 6,973 Dislikes]
As much as I'm a GD fan, I don't approve of his behaviour. It's not professional to ditch Taeyeon to do her missions alone while he frolics with his girlfriend.
[9,654 Likes, 971 Dislikes]
Ugh! What's wrong with GD?! Poor Taeyeon. Please GD, don't abandon Taeyeon on 101.
[3,750 Likes, 2,754 Dislikes]

And just when their teamwork is improving, GD has to stir some up.
[2,542 Likes, 73 Dislikes]

Another reason to dislike Kiko.

 

France; Paris – Four Seasons Hotel Room 1810   00:36

Taeyeon's sketchbook and a few pencils were scattered across the bed as she lay flat on her stomach, concentrating on her sketching.

After the lunch that the producer had generously treated them to, they all dispersed. Minhyuk and Krystal wanted to see some of the sights while Jiyong, Tiffany, Nichkhun, Gwangsoo and Haha wanted to chill in a bar with a live band. Both groups invited Taeyeon to join but being the homebody she was, she declined and told them she was tired.

“Come on, Taeyeon, it'll be fun.” Jiyong cajoled.

“Please Taeng, come with us. I heard that the band performing is really good!” Tiffany said.

Again, Taeyeon declined and finally, she headed back to the hotel alone. After taking a long bath, Taeyeon spent a few hours face timing with her family and several of her SNSD members who were all in Korea.

The rest of her afternoon and evening were then happily spent lying on the bed as she sketched. She was so full from the lunch earlier that she had skipped dinner and time whizzed by as she finally fought back a yawn.

Deciding it was time for bed, Taeyeon gathered her book and pencils and placed it on the night stand next to her. Just as she flicked off the lights, there was a knock on her door.

Frowning, she made her way to the door and peeped to see Jiyong standing right in front of the door.

“What are you doing here again?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she opened the door.

“Sorry, did I wake you again?” Jiyong asked.

“No, but I was about to head to bed. What's up?” Taeyeon asked.

“W-Well, it's actually the same favour. Can I sleep here tonight?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows and Jiyong quickly said, “You know, the hyungs snore really loudly and the bed is really hard.”

“You know I don't mind, but what if someone catches us?” Taeyeon said carefully. “I mean, wouldn't it look weird to the staff?”

Jiyong smiled, “Don't worry, it'll be fine. It's not like anyone is going to check on your room anyway. And look, I got you a present today! So, it's rude to reject me when I need help.”

Jiyong ed a bag of candy into Taeyeon's hands.

“Jelly worms?” Taeyeon stared at the bag in her hands.

“I heard that you're fond of these.” Jiyong grinned. “And look, I got you the biggest pack I could find.”

Taeyeon laughed, “Alright, I guess I have no choice but to let you in.”

Jiyong smiled as he entered the room and Taeyeon closed the door.

“I've missed you, Taeyeon.” Jiyong said.

“W-What?” Taeyeon's eyes widened, almost dropping the bag of jelly worms she was holding.

For a second, she thought she might have heard wrongly until Jiyong spoke again, “Of course I've missed you. You're my team mate and you disappeared right after lunch. It wasn't much fun without you there.”

“O-Oh?” Taeyeon's heart fluttered a little.

Jiyong walked over to the bed and naturally sat down on it. His eyes drifted to the night stand and caught sight of Taeyeon's sketchbook.

“What's this?” He asked, picking it up.

“Nothing. Just my sketchbook.” Taeyeon said as she put down the bag of jelly worms.

Jiyong flipped through it and said, “You're really an artist, Kim Taeyeon. I never knew that.”

Taeyeon smiled at the compliment, “Not really, I'm just doodling. I don't even know what I'm doing half the time.”

“So is that some humble brag saying that you're some artist genius?” Jiyong teased.

Glaring playfully at Jiyong, Taeyeon was about to snatch her sketchbook back when she saw Jiyong picking up a pencil and started drawing on a blank page.

“What are you doing?” She asked, sitting down next to him.

“Just let me draw on this page, okay? Looking at all your drawings, I felt a sudden need to draw something too.” Jiyong chuckled.

Taeyeon watched, half expecting to see Jiyong come up with some amazing drawing but it turns out that his drawing were quite similar to that of a child.

Raising her eyebrows, she pointed, “Is this supposed to be a dog?”

“Yes, this is Gaho.” Jiyong replied as he sketched carelessly. “And this here, is Jolie.”

Taeyeon fought the urge to giggle at his childish drawing as she watched him sketch a person now.

“And I presume this is you?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded as he drew the man carefully this time.

Taeyeon laughed, “Come on, you're not that tall.”

Her comment earned her a dirty look from Jiyong and Taeyeon could only laugh harder at him.

“Kwon Jiyong, you really have no talent in drawing.” Taeyeon chuckled.

Jiyong smirked, and then handed the book to Taeyeon, “I know, but I have talent in bed and that's what girls go for.”

“Yah! More talks like this and I'm going to chase you out.” Taeyeon warned as she smacked him on the arm playfully.

Jiyong laughed and slipped into bed, putting his head on the pillow, “I can really sleep better in here.”

Taeyeon too, lay down next to him and said, “Of course, as you should already know, I am a pretty good roommate.”

“You are.” Jiyong replied sincerely and then turned to face Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt her face heat up at the sudden closeness as Jiyong asked seriously, “Do you think we'll still be in contact after this show?”

“What?” Taeyeon's eyes widened.

Jiyong who was only inches away, kept his gaze on her, “I don't think I can stay apart from you for too long, Taeyeon. I want us to still be in contact after the show.”

“Why are you suddenly talking about this?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don't know,” admitted Jiyong. “It's just that we've been seeing each other everyday for almost two months now. We are left with less than two months before we say goodbye to this show.”

Truthfully, Taeyeon never gave much thought about what was going to happen after the show. She naturally presumed that life goes back to normal; SNSD comeback and promotions, a possible solo debut that SM was still deciding and probably TTS next album. She never thought much about saying goodbye to 101 Nights and saying goodbye to Jiyong.

“I guess somehow, I've gotten used to you being in my life.” Jiyong continued softly.

Taeyeon let out a soft smile, “We can still talk and all after 101 Nights.”

“I guess...” Jiyong said. “But we can hang out right? I mean, YG will be fine but will you get into trouble with SM?”

“I don't think they would be happy if another scandal breaks out. I'm having enough on my plate right now.” Taeyeon laughed dryly. “But I guess if we ask Haha oppa and the rest out, it will be fine.”

“So you mean we can't hang out? Just the two of us?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon stared at him, unsure of Jiyong's feelings and thoughts at the moment. She didn't know what to reply him too as she was afraid that this might be pretend Jiyong all over again.

“I don't know, Jiyong. I don't think we should talk about stuff like these now.” Taeyeon replied.

“What? Why?”

Taeyeon bit her lip, “B-Because tomorrow you might not even remember that this conversation took place! I don't wish to bear my heart to you and you would tell me you didn't remember a thing the next morning.”

Jiyong stilled for a moment and then softly said, “I didn't forget.”

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“I didn't forget,” Jiyong repeated. “I'm sorry, Taeyeon. I actually remember what happened.”

His confession made Taeyeon sit right up as she stared at him in shock. Jiyong too, quickly sat up and stared at Taeyeon.

“I remember the kiss. I remember everything.” Jiyong admitted.

“T-Then why did you say that you didn't remember?” Taeyeon stammered.

“Because... Because I'm confused! I don't know why I said that. I just panicked and...” Jiyong trailed off helplessly.

“Confused by what?” Taeyeon whispered.

“To be honest... I've been feeling some things lately.” Jiyong muttered nervously.

Taeyeon felt her breath hitch as she stared into the eyes of Jiyong.

“What things?” She asked softly.

“Some funny feelings that I've been-

Ring ring ring...

Jiyong was rudely interrupted by his phone which was now buzzing and ringing. Irritated, he grabbed the phone to see Kiko's face on the screen. Apparently, Taeyeon had seen it too. And she noticed that Kiko's name was saved as Baby Kiko on Jiyong's phone.

“You should take that call. It might be urgent.” Taeyeon stated a little coldly.

“But we're in the middle of-

“Just take it. You'll never forgive yourself if it's an emergency.” Taeyeon shot back and quickly lie back down on the bed, her back facing Jiyong.

She heard Jiyong sigh and then he picked up the call saying in a tired voice, “Kiko, what's up?”

Taeyeon felt disappointed that Kiko was still calling him and why was her name still saved as Baby Kiko when he said that they've broken up? Is Jiyong still in love with Kiko?

“Kiko, I'm really tired so I can't really chat.” Jiyong said. “Goodbye.”

Taeyeon heard Jiyong put his phone back on the night stand and he asked, “Taeyeon, about earlier...”

Without turning around to face him, Taeyeon replied, “It's alright, it wasn't anything so let's drop it.”

There was a slight pause from Jiyong and then he said, “Okay, but just to let you know. It has been real Jiyong ever since I returned from Seoul.”

Taeyeon made no reply and then a few minutes later, Jiyong off the lights and there wasn't any sound from him anymore.

 

======================

 

France; Paris – Four Seasons Hotel Room 1810   11:10

 

Taeyeon woke up to find herself in the arms of Jiyong, this time holding her tightly as he slept. How in the world did they get into this position? She tried to squirm herself out of his embrace but it only woke him up.

“What time is it?” He asked groggily.

“I don't know.” Taeyeon replied, her face burning.

Jiyong stared at Taeyeon and then down to his arms around her waist and he quickly released her and cleared his throat.

“S-Sorry.” He choked out.

Taeyeon got out of bed, and checked her phone to realise that it was almost noon. It wasn't like her to sleep the whole morning away but oddly, she felt like going back to bed again.

“Are you hungry?” Jiyong asked as he stood up and stretched. “Let's go for some brunch.”

“Don't you have anything on today?” Taeyeon asked.

“What would I have?”

Taeyeon shrugged, “I don't know. It's Paris and you probably have some friends here that you want to meet.”

Jiyong shook his head, “I'd rather spend the day here with you.”

His reply made Taeyeon's cheeks burn and she quickly looked away.

Jiyong continued with a laugh, “You're turning me into a homebody like you, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon looked away, still flushing at his earlier comment as Jiyong continued, “I'll go back to my room to wash up. I'll meet you at the restaurant in an hour?”

Taeyeon agreed and after Jiyong left her room, she went straight to the bathroom as she thought about his arms around her this morning. She had gotten careless, she realised. What used to be a barrier of pillows between them were gone and now his arms were around her? A month ago, Taeyeon would have smacked him on the head if she were to find them in that position but now? It was a whole different story.

“, what have I gotten myself into?” Taeyeon muttered under her breath.

She's the good girl. What happened? She wouldn't even let Leeteuk have with her even when he was her boyfriend and now she's letting Jiyong hug her in bed despite that they were only in a friends status? Jiyong had even kissed her more than once and yet, she hasn't murdered him yet?

Perhaps the rumors about G-Dragon were right. He's a playboy, a womanizer, a man who can get any woman's off.

Will she be joining the pile of sad, pathetic women that Jiyong has bed?

Letting out a growl of annoyance, Taeyeon headed into the shower, her head still swarmed with those thoughts.

 

=========================

 

Walking into the restaurant, Taeyeon spotted Jiyong already at a table, waiting for her. He looked up, caught her eye and smiled. A smile that would make all woman shiver and melt. All woman except the woman that was walking towards him, a stern look on her face.

“Woah, what's wrong?” Jiyong asked as soon as Taeyeon stood in front of him.

Frowning, Taeyeon pulled the chair out and sat down, “Nothing, let's eat.”

Jiyong raised an eyebrow at her just as the waiter came by to take their orders. After the waiter had left, Taeyeon continued to stare at the menu in front of her as she bit her lip. The more she thought about it in the shower, the more she hated herself for being so careless. Who could she blame besides herself?

“Hey, are you okay?” Jiyong asked, this time a little concerned.

“I'm fine.” Taeyeon replied curtly, putting the menu down.

“You don't look fine.” Jiyong remarked.

Taeyeon stared at him, “Fine, I'm not. I think that we should keep a distance.”

“What?” came Jiyong's confused reply.

“Us. I mean, we should stop sharing the same bed if we didn't have to. And with free days like these, we should hang out with other people instead of just the two of us.” said Taeyeon.

Jiyong stared at her, surprised, “Why are you suddenly talking about this? What happened?”

With a sigh, Taeyeon explained, “I mean, this morning, you... you were hugging me and it's wrong.”

“How is it wrong?” Jiyong asked. “You don't have a boyfriend and I don't have a girlfriend. We're not cheating on anybody.”

“But you're not my boyfriend.” Taeyeon replied simply.

Jiyong stared at her, “Oh...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter