S.Korea/???

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver:
G-Dragon photographed with Molly drugs in club.


[743,865 Likes, 99,325 Dislikes]
Omg, what is happening to GD again? I thought he has learnt his lesson! This time, he's really going down. Bye Big Bang. Bye G-Dragon.

[632,954 Likes, 84,732 Dislikes]
Once a druggie, always a druggie. I'm not supporting him anymore.

Yahoo Korea:
G-Dragon called in for police investigations after photos of drugs beside him surfaced.


[627,743 Likes, 537,632 Dislikes]
He really is a bad influence to the kids nowadays. He should leave Big Bang and YG and spend his life in prison.

[158,145 Likes, 129,004 Dislikes]
I still believe in GD. Those drugs may not be even his. And there's no photos of him taking the drugs. Let's all pray for GD and hope he'll be okay.


 

SM Entertainment   14:30

“Unnie, have you heard?!”

Taeyeon turned around to see Yoona burst into the recording studio where she was alone.

“About what?” Taeyeon asked curiously, noting the look of panic in Yoona's eyes.

Before Yoona could reply, Tiffany and Sunny burst in after her.

“Something has happened to Jiyong oppa!” Tiffany exclaimed.

“What?” Taeyeon shot up from her chair immediately.

Sunny quickly her phone in front of Taeyeon's face, “Look, it's everywhere. The news of him possessing drugs in a club last night.”

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she grabbed the phone from Sunny to take a closer look. It was Jiyong alright... and he was sitting on a booth of what looks like a club with a pack of white pills beside him.

“No...” Taeyeon breathed out. “This must be an old picture. Jiyong stopped taking drugs.”

Yoona swallowed nervously, “It's not an old picture, unnie. The club's CCTV has captured him in this exact same outfit entering the club at about 3am.”

There were so many thoughts whirring through Taeyeon's mind. Has Jiyong gone back to his old habit? Did he even take the drugs? Could it be one of his friend's drugs and Jiyong was just at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Taeyeon needed answers and without warning, she sprinted out of the room as fast as she could and headed to the lifts. She couldn't even hear her members shouting for her as they chased after her. All that was in Taeyeon's mind was that she needed to speak to Jiyong right now.

Once Taeyeon entered the lift and jabbed on the button, she took out her phone and called Jiyong but there was no answer. She tried again but Jiyong wasn't picking up.

The lift finally stopped with a soft ding at the carpark level and Taeyeon hurried towards her car. Hopping in, she started the engine and made her way to YG.

Taeyeon arrived at YG about 15 minutes later and she ignored the gaping looks of the staff as she walked across the foyer. She could hear the whispers around her as she headed to the receptionist.

“What's SNSD's Taeyeon doing here?”

“Does she have an appointment with someone?”

“Where's her manager? Why is she here alone?”

“Is there really something going on with her and GD?”

“What can I do for you?” The receptionist greeted professionally.

“I need to speak to Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong. Can you let him know that I'm here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Do you have an appointment with Jiyong-ssi?”

“No, but I really need to speak to him. It's urgent and he's not picking up his phone.” Taeyeon replied desperately.

“Sorry, but we're not allowed to let you in unless you're on the approved list of visitors today.” The receptionist said apologetically.

“Look, I'm not a reporter or fan, okay? Don't you know who I am? I'm Kim Taeyeon. Jiyong's my friend and I need to speak to him right now.” Taeyeon demanded.

Taeyeon never liked to pull the 'I'm SNSD's Kim Taeyeon' card to get her way but in this case, she was too desperate.

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi, I know who you are,” The receptionist spoke patiently. “But I'm afraid I still cannot let you in. Why don't you try calling Jiyong-ssi again and ask him to bring you up?”

Taeyeon let out a growl of frustration just when a voice rang out, “What's going on here?”

Taeyeon turned around and spotted Youngbae of Big Bang approaching them.

“I need to speak to Jiyong now. Can you bring me in? I really need to talk to him and he's not answering his phone.” Taeyeon pleaded.

“Y-Yeah, of course, come with me.” Youngbae replied, surprised at how desperate Taeyeon sounded.

As Youngbae let her through the barriers, Taeyeon immediately asked, “Where's Jiyong now? Is he here?”

“He's currently with the police but he'll head over as soon as he's done.”

Taeyeon nodded and then asked worriedly, “What's going on with Jiyong? Those are not his drugs, right?”

“I'm not sure myself. I came over as soon as I heard. It was so weird. We were together at a bar last night and he left suddenly. And then he sent me a text saying that he's heading home. Why did he go to a club at 3am and with drugs in his possession?” Youngbae replied. “Yesterday he just told me that he would never go back to taking drugs...”

“Maybe it's not his drugs.” Taeyeon said as they stepped into the lift. “Maybe he was with another friend.”

Youngbae shook his head, “I just called all of Jiyong's clubbing friends and none of them said that they were with him at the club. I'm afraid that Jiyong might have taken them in a sudden rush of weakness... Is that possible?”

Frustrated, Taeyeon ran a shaky hand through her hair, “I don't know what to believe but if Jiyong tells me that it wasn't his, I'll believe him.”

“Me too.” Youngbae nodded.


The both of them stepped off the lift as soon as the doors opened and Youngbae led Taeyeon to a room.

“Let's wait here. I've texted our manager to bring Jiyong here once he reaches YG. Take a seat, Taeyeon. I'll grab you some tea.” Youngbae said kindly.

Taeyeon shook her head as she paced around the room, “I'm fine. I just hope that Jiyong will be here quickly to explain everything to us.”

Youngbae stared at the girl curiously in front of him, “Taeyeon, can I ask you a question?”

“Yeah.” Taeyeon looked up.

“Why are you still so worried about Ji?” Youngbae asked. “I thought you don't love him anymore.”

Taeyeon cleared uncomfortably and then replied, “Despite what Jiyong may think, I actually still love him.”

“Aren't you with Park Jeongsu now?”

Taeyeon shook her head and frowned, “Jeongsu oppa? No, of course not!”

Youngbae stared at Taeyeon, “So you're not with Park Jeongsu and still love Jiyong?”

Taeyeon nodded as Youngbae broke into a relieved smile and said, “Stupid Ji jumping to conclusions again...”

The door suddenly opened and Taeyeon whipped her head around to see a very tired looking Jiyong walking in. Jiyong's eyes widened as soon as he saw Taeyeon in the room.

“Jiyong! What happened?!” Taeyeon rushed to him immediately as Youngbae quickly closed the door, leaving the three of them alone.

“Tae... What are you doing here?” Jiyong darted a confused look at Youngbae.

“I was worried about you!” Taeyeon's voice quivered. “What happened? Those are not your drugs right?”

Jiyong stared at Taeyeon for a moment and then took two steps back away from her, “You shouldn't be here, Taeyeon.”

“What?” Taeyeon stared at him. “I told you I was worried. Those drugs are not yours, right? What happened exactly?”

Jiyong opened his mouth to speak but then closed it again with a torn expression on his face.

“Jiyong, just tell us what happened.” Taeyeon pleaded, taking a step towards him. “I know the drugs are not yours. You've stopped taking them. Did you tell that to the police? You've been clean for more than 2 months I can go to the station and attest to that.”

“Are you crazy?” Jiyong bellowed as he stared at her. “You want to go to the station and attest for me?! Do you know you'll be in the news next?”

“I don't care! It's the truth anyway! You're clean now, Jiyong. You're not the drug taking GD anymore!” Taeyeon replied. “Let me help you, alright? We can pull through this together. There wasn't any photos of you taking the drugs and if I go to the station with you and tell them that you've been clean the whole time, it might help in your case!”

“Listen to yourself, Taeyeon! Do you know how crazy you sound right now?!” Jiyong shouted.

“Ji, calm down!” Youngbae said. “Why don't you just let Taeyeon help you? You'll be cleared in no time.”

Taeyeon took another step towards Jiyong and held his hand, “I know the drugs don't belong to you. It's just a misunderstanding.”

Jiyong's jaw tightened and then he pulled his hand away from Taeyeon, “Do you think you really know me, Taeyeon?”

“What?” Taeyeon stared at him.

“I'm no longer the Jiyong you know in 101 Nights. This is the real me, okay? The drug sniffing, womanising player. So just off and leave me alone!” Jiyong snapped.

“No, you're not.” Taeyeon's voice wobbled as she spoke. “The Jiyong whom I met in 101 Nights... That's the real Jiyong. I know that.”

Jiyong's gaze hardened, “You're wrong, Taeyeon. Don't act like you know the real me. Those drugs are mine and this is the real me.”

Taeyeon blinked back her tears as Jiyong continued, “And I won't stop taking these drugs because that's who I am. I won't even stop for you. So just leave right now.”

“L-Liar...” Taeyeon sobbed. “You're lying.”

“I'm not,” Jiyong stated coldly. “Remember the girl I met in the bar that was in the news? I ed her and I liked it.”

“W-What?” Taeyeon's face went pale.

“Ji!” Youngbae stared at Jiyong. “What the are you talking about! That girl is-

“Do you see now, Taeyeon? I'm still the drug sniffing womaniser and even you, Kim Taeyeon, cannot change me. Now go, I'm sick of looking at you cry. Don't ever look for me again.” Jiyong said harshly.

With a loud sob, Taeyeon ran out from the room and slammed the door behind her.

“What the , Jiyong?!” Youngbae exploded.

Jiyong closed his eyes tiredly, an anguish look on his face.

“You didn't sleep with the girl you met at the bar! That was a Blanc & Eclare meeting with Jessica! Why did you lie to Taeyeon?” Youngbae shouted.

Jiyong sank onto one of the chairs and sighed, “I needed her to leave me alone from now on.”

Youngbae shook his head, “You're taking drugs again? You promised you would stop! What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Jiyong sighed, “Chill. I didn't take any drugs and don't intend to.”

“What?” Youngbae stared at Jiyong in confusion. “But you just told Taeyeon...”

“I can't get Taeyeon involved in this. Didn't you see how she wanted to come to the station and help me? She can't get involved in my drug scandal right now. The moment she's linked with this case, she's over. I had to tell Taeyeon that the drugs were mine so that she'll leave me alone.” Jiyong replied.

“So, if you didn't consume the drugs, why were you photographed with it? And who were you with last night?” Youngbae asked.

Jiyong exhaled, “I made a deal with two reporters. I'll let them take the photos and they'll publish them. I traded this drug scandal in exchange for the photos they have of Jessica meeting with the Soshi members last night.”

Youngbae swore under his breath as he took in the information, “You created a drug scandal to keep Taeyeon and SNSD safe? That's freaking crazy!”

“It's not even my first drug scandal anyway.” Jiyong shrugged.

“How can you treat this so carelessly? Won't you get charged for the drugs?” Youngbae panicked.

“I've thought this through. That photo isn't enough for me to get charged. I wasn't even holding the drugs. They're just placed beside me.” Jiyong explained. “There's no photos or evidence that I had eaten those pills either. They can't charge me with anything. Earlier, I just kept telling the police that some guy left it at the booth and I was just sitting next to him.”

Youngbae sighed with relief, “Thank god...”

Jiyong let out a hollow laugh, “Do you really think I'd be so stupid to let myself get arrested for drugs that I wasn't even taking?”

Youngbae shrugged, “I don't know. You're crazy enough to create a drug scandal to protect Taeyeon... who knows what you'll be capable of? Where did those drugs came from anyway?”

“It was from my old stash,” Jiyong admitted. “I told the reporters to meet me at the bar at 3am and they can start taking the photos as soon as they see the pills beside me. I had placed it there before their arrival.”

“That's very risky. Someone could have seen you taking the pills out and placing it there.” Youngbae pointed out.

Jiyong nodded, “I know but it was a risk that I'll have to take. I couldn't ask someone else to help me place it there.”

“So what did the police say earlier?”

“They say they'll continue with the investigations but they do admit that there wasn't enough evidence to charge me plus Lawyer Jung had made sure that the police couldn't pin this whole thing on me. I'm pretty safe.” Jiyong said.

“You're safe from the law but you're not exactly safe as G-Dragon...” Youngbae said slowly. “Did you see all the reports of you? Almost everyone is against you now. Your career may be over, Ji.”

“I know.” Jiyong replied solemnly. “But I'd rather go down than see Taeyeon go down.”

“Jessica met up with the Soshi girls. How is that serious enough to bring Taeyeon down?” Youngbae asked.

“With Jessica meeting the members, fans will know that SM was truly the one who kicked Sica out. They'll be mad with SM. SM stocks will fall and SM will lose sponsors and their reputation... Who will they blame? SNSD of course. And then SM will stop all SNSD promotions and we'll slowly see the fall of SNSD.” Jiyong replied.

Youngbae stared at Jiyong in amazement, “You've really thought this through... But you're right on this... This is how SM works for sure.”

Jiyong let out a tired smile as Youngbae continued, “Actually, Taeyeon just told me that she's not with Park Jeongsu.”

“What?” Jiyong's eyes widened.

“Yeah, she said she still loves you.” Youngbae replied.

A look of hope flitted past Jiyong's face but then it was gone in a second, “It doesn't matter now. She can't be associated with me anymore. If she's seen hanging out with me at this time, imagine the backlash she'll receive and all that I did to protect her will be useless.”

Youngbae stared at his miserable friend, hoping that he could do somthing to make Jiyong feel better. But he knew that without Taeyeon, Jiyong would never feel better.


===========================

 

Naver:
Taeyeon's single remains at the #1 spot for seven consecutive weeks


[363,175 Likes, 1,753 Dislikes]
Queen Taeyeon is back. Look at all the awards she have won.

[256,954 Likes, 786 Dislikes]
Looking forward to SNSD's comeback now!
 

 

Yahoo Korea:
GD's drug scandal officially closed as police did not find enough evidence to charge him


[842,356 Likes, 400,467 Dislikes]
So close and we'll get to see him in prison. That drug sniffing douche. He probably bribed the police or something.

[337,434 Likes, 84,732 Dislikes]
I believe in GD. If it was really his, the police would have found evidence and would arrest him. Let's believe in GD, VIPs.

 


Daum:
Big Bang's album pushed back again with no official explanation


[632,075 Likes, 266,325 Dislikes]
Because of GD and his drug scandal. What else?

[456,137 Likes, 144,753 Dislikes]
Big Bang needs a break. Especially GD. Let's hope they all return as better idols and continue to make music for us.


Koreaboo:
Blanc & Eclare will continue to roll out GD's collection as planned even when other advertisers and sponsors have dropped GD due to drug scandal


[463,865 Likes, 76,325 Dislikes]
Jessica is still supporting GD even after the drug scandal. Are they more than friends?

[245,954 Likes, 57,732 Dislikes]
Glad to see that at least B&E is still supporting GD. Maybe GD is really innocent in that drug scandal.


SM Entertainment   11:45

It had been an exhausting week. Taeyeon couldn't wait to head back to the dorm and get her much needed rest. It had been a month since Jiyong's drug scandal and Taeyeon had been busy promoting her single. She know she should stay away from anything related to Jiyong but she found herself secretly reading the news of his drug scandal everyday. She was anxious for him and despite that she was disappointed and enraged that he seemed to have went back to the old GD, Taeyeon couldn't deny the fact that she still cared about him.

“Congratulations on your latest win, unnie!”

Taeyeon looked up and smiled at Red Velvet's Wendy as she crossed the parking lot to her car. Once Taeyeon slipped inside the comfort of her Mercedes, she let out a breath of air as she rested her head on the steering wheel. SM finally gave her a one week break before SNSD's promotion and Taeyeon had decided to head back to Jeonju tomorrow morning. It would be nice to be back with her family and stay away from anything Kpop related.

Taeyeon's phone vibrated suddenly and she frowned when she noticed an unknown number on the screen.

“Hello?” She picked up hesitantly, afraid that it might be a sasaeng fan.

“Taeyeon? It's me, Youngbae.”

Taeyeon sighed with relief and then said, “Hi. This is a surprise... What can I do for you?”

Youngbae said, “I shouldn't be telling you this but... Jiyong's leaving.”

“Leaving?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. “What are you talking about?”

“He's leaving the country for 6 months. I'm worried for him, Taeyeon. I asked him where he'll be going but he's not telling me. He just said that he needed some time alone and that he won't be contactable in the meantime. I don't know where he's going. He has already switched off his phone!” Youngbae said worriedly.

“I don't know if me talking to him will help in anything...” Taeyeon said slowly. “Jiyong made it pretty clear that he didn't want anything to do with me anymore.”

Youngbae let out a frustrated growl, “He did everything for you, Taeyeon! The whole drug scandal, he made it all up to protect you. And the woman he claimed to have slept with? That was Jessica and of course they didn't sleep together! They were having a meeting at the bar that night!”

“What are you talking about?!” Taeyeon widened her eyes.

And then, Youngbae told Taeyeon the whole truth as she sat in her car for the next twenty minutes. When Youngbae had finished, tears were falling from Taeyeon's face.

“Stupid Jiyong,” Taeyeon sobbed. “How could he do something so stupid? I can handle my own crisis!”

“He really loves you, Taeyeon. When the rest of the members found out the truth behind the scandal, everyone scolded him and said that he was stupid for covering up for you but Jiyong never regretted it. He even said that if the same thing happens again, he would do it all over again for you.” Youngbae said softly.

Taeyeon sniffled as Youngbae continued, “Please get Jiyong back, Taeyeon. If you still love him, please get him back. He's at his lowest right now and I don't know where he is going to disappear to. I offered to go with him but he said he needed to go alone... If you can't catch him before he flies, it'll be 6 months before we all get to see him again.”

“Where is Jiyong right now?” Taeyeon asked frantically.

“He's on his way to the airport.” Youngbae said. “I don't know if you'll be in time Taeyeon, but please try. You're the only one who can convince him to stay now.”

“Okay, I'm going straight to the airport now. I'll talk to you later, Youngbae. Thanks.” Taeyeon said and then hung up.

Taeyeon started her engine and then sped out of the parking lot.

 

=========================

 

Incheon Airport 12:20

 

“What is Kim Taeyeon doing here?”

“Are the rest of SNSD with her?”

“Why is she alone?”

“Do you think I should approach her and ask for a photo?”

Taeyeon ignored the stares and whispers as she ran towards the departure gate. How was she going to find Jiyong???

Taeyeon looked around feverishly but there were so many people it was impossible to find that one person who will be trying to hide from the rest of the world.

“Jiyong... where the hell are you?” Taeyeon muttered tearfully to herself.

She picked up her phone and called Jiyong again but his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter