China II

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“B-Bwuh?” Taeyeon exclaimed and then felt the heat creeping up her face. “C-Can't you hold it in?”

“I don't think so.” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon gritted her teeth as Jiyong continued, “Come on, I'm sure you'll need to pee within this 24 hour period too.”

“I don't care! Just find some way to hold it in!” Taeyeon replied.

“Come on, just let me pee, it isn't such a big deal. You don't even have to see my little Jiyong.” Jiyong chuckled as he stared at Taeyeon's horrified expression.

He continued as Taeyeon's face continued to burn even hotter, “Even if you do happen to see it, you're at no loss... It's not as though you've never seen a man's before right?”

At this point of time, Taeyeon's face was so horrified and red as she spluttered to come up with an answer.

Jiyong frowned and leaned closer to stare at Taeyeon, “You have seen a man's before... right?”

“I-I... O-Of course I have!” Taeyeon eventually spat out.

Leaning back on to the sofa, Jiyong let out a smirk, “I think you're lying, Kim Taeyeon. Ah, so you really are as innocent as they say.”

“Look! I'm just not comfortable talking to you about these stuff, alright?” Taeyeon snapped. “And I have no idea who are the 'they' you're talking about. Whoever they are, they're wrong!”

Jiyong laughed softly and then said in a patronising way, “Arasso, you have seen it... Fine. I believe you.”

Taeyeon huffed angrily and then stood up abruptly, startling Jiyong who was jerked by her sudden action due to their cuffed wrists.

“I want to head out. Let's not stay here.” Taeyeon said in a stiff voice.

Jiyong shrugged as he stood up, “Sure, shall we grab some food?”

“Anywhere that will distract you from going to the bathroom is fine.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong chuckled at her response as the two idols made their way out of their hotel. After boarding a taxi, they sat in silence as the taxi made its way to their destination.

Taeyeon was very quiet as she simply stared out of the window. She was still a little mad with Jiyong about the conversation they had earlier. Yes, she was still a . So what? Why did he have to pry? It wasn't because she was a prude. She once wanted to give her ity to someone but he didn't take it, saying that she wasn't his type after all. After him, Taeyeon never loved anyone else so she didn't exactly have the chance to have with anyone at all.

The memory was still fresh in Taeyeon's mind and everytime she was reminded of that incident, she could still feel the hurt and sadness that night as she ran out of his apartment.

“Do you like dumplings?” Jiyong asked suddenly, breaking Taeyeon out of her thoughts.

Turning to face him, Taeyeon nodded and Jiyong smiled, “Great, we're going to this place that serves really great dumplings!”

Taeyeon couldn't help but smile a little at his enthusiasm, “What if I say I hated dumplings?”

Jiyong immediately responded, “Then we can always eat jajangmyun there! They have really good ones there too! And there are a lot of exotic food there too!”

Taeyeon's eyes widened, “This restaurant must be really good.”

Jiyong smiled, “I wonder if we'll bump into any of the teams there.”

The taxi slowly came to a stop and Taeyeon frowned as she looked out of the window. There were no posh buildings or restaurants outside but only a crowded night market.

“Are we in the right place?” She asked, peering out.

“Neh.” Jiyong replied.

After paying the driver, Jiyong pulled Taeyeon's hood up and said, “Let's try not to get recognised here if not we won't be able to leave.”

And then, Jiyong pulled his own hood up and opened the taxi's door. The two idols stepped out of their taxi to be greeted by the smell of oil and food.

“I bet you haven't been here.” Jiyong said as Taeyeon stared around in awe.

“I really haven't.” Taeyeon replied as Jiyong pulled them along the street.

No one paid them any attention as everyone pushed and jostled past each other.

“Oh, what's that?” Taeyeon asked excitedly as she stopped in her tracks.

Jiyong turned around and replied, “That's a chinese pancake stuffed with meat and spring onions. Do you want one?”

Taeyeon nodded eagerly and then Jiyong took out their leftover money from Malaysia that they had changed. He paid for the pancake and Taeyeon quickly took a bite.

“This is really good!” Taeyeon said and then in a few huge bites, she finished the pancake.

Walking down the crowded street, Taeyeon looked at everything curiously and tugged at Jiyong's sleeve to slow him down whenever she needed to stop to look.

“Are these bugs?” Taeyeon asked, widening her eyes, as she pointed out to Jiyong.

“Neh, it's quite a common street food here.” Jiyong said.

“Have you tried it before?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes.” Jiyong replied and then when Taeyeon shot him a look of disgust, he quickly explained, “That , Seungri, chopped them up and fed a small piece to me! I swear I didn't know it was a cricket!”

Taeyeon laughed as Jiyong pulled her onwards down the street and grumbled, “That maknae is evil!”

“So how did it taste?” Taeyeon asked, as they passed by a meatball soup stall.

“It wasn't bad, actually.” Jiyong admitted. “But I will never eat it again.”

After a lot of stopping and questions from a very excited Taeyeon, they finally arrived at a small stall at the side of the street which sells steamed dumplings. They sat at a plastic table and after Jiyong ordered, he turned to Taeyeon.

“Of all the steamed dumplings I've had, this is the best. The soup in the dumpling is simply daebak.” He said.

“I've had these in chinese restaurants back in Seoul.” Taeyeon replied.

“Nothing can compare to this.” Jiyong said confidently as he handed a wooden pair of chopsticks to Taeyeon.

Their dumplings arrived very shortly after and then after having the first taste of the broth inside the dumpling, Taeyeon swooned.

“This really is the best.” She sighed happily.

Jiyong grinned and the two idols quickly finished everything up with Taeyeon using her free left hand clumsily. Just then, both of their phones vibrated and they checked their phones to find a text from the '101 Nights' producer.

 

From: Producer Park  21:47

All teams are required to meet at Entrance A of the Great Wall at 9 am where your first mission in China will take place. Have a good rest and we'll see you tomorrow.

 

“That's early.” Jiyong grumbled after slipping his phone back into his pocket.

“It's better than waking up at 3:30 in the morning.” Taeyeon remarked. “At least we'll get to have a good sleep tonight.”

Jiyong quirked an eyebrow as he lifted their connecting wrists, “With these on?”

Taeyeon's face fell, “Oh, right, I almost forgot about our cuffs.”

“Shall we head back to the hotel and get some rest?” Jiyong suggested.

Taeyeon nodded and they left the dumplings stall and made their way out of the night market. As they stood by the side of the road waiting for a taxi, Taeyeon suddenly heard a commotion behind them.

“G-Dragon! It's G-Dragon, right?” Some females were shouting in chinese.

Taeyeon could understand a little and she knew Jiyong heard them too as he cursed under his breath.

“, keep your head down, Taeyeon.” He whispered next to her. “In case they are some of my violent fans.”

Taeyeon quickly lowered her head, keeping her gaze on the road. Jiyong too, lowered his head but the commotion was getting louder.

“It's G-Dragon! G-Dragon oppa!!”

“Who's the girl with him? Kiko?”

“GD oppa!”

And very soon, before Jiyong and Taeyeon could flee the scene, they were surrounded with screaming fans.

“It's Taeyeon!” Someone shouted. “Taeyeon from Seo Nyu Shi Dae!”

“Oppa, why are you with Taeyeon?” A female fan asked in Korean.

Jiyong had no choice but to lift up his head and gave a smile, “Taeyeon and I are filming a variety programme.”

This time, Taeyeon had no choice but to lift her head up and smile at the screaming fans. The two idols were bombarded by flashes from the fans' camera phones as Jiyong tried to lead Taeyeon out of the crowd.

“Please let us through.” Jiyong said as he pushed his way out.

The crowd parted to make way for the two idols and just when Jiyong was about to hail for a taxi, he looked up to see an angry teenage girl a few feet away.

“Return our Baekhyun back to us, !” The teenager shouted at Taeyeon in Korean.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter