Australia I

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver:
Netizens buzzing over recent 101 episode where the girls are seperated from the boys.

[242,089 Likes, 973 Dislikes]
Can't believe they are tearing them apart!

[130,334 Likes, 872 Dislikes]

Did anyone notice that GD seems to be looking at Taeyeon a lot during their pizza order mission? His eyes can't seem to leave her. Lol

[98,117 Likes, 743 Dislikes]

GD looked so shocked and lost when he realised that Taeyeon has been taken away. Do you guys think there's something going on between them?

 

Australia; Brisbane – 47 Yellow Pinch Road 02:00


Taeyeon sighed as she stared at her sketchbook on her hand. She was lying in bed, missing Jiyong and she could only stare at his child-like drawing of Gaho, Jolie and himself. Taeyeon smiled a little as her fingers grazed the paper.

An owl hooted outside her window, breaking Taeyeon out of her thoughts as she put down her sketchbook.

She had arrived at this countryside house two days ago and had been instructed to take care of the farm and sell the produce at the local farmer's market. Her mission was to live on this farm, paying for rent and meals until Jiyong arrives then they would be able to start the team missions together.

Picking fruits from the fruit trees was still manageable but milking the goats was an entirely different story. Taeyeon had no experience in milking goats and the goats kept running off when they see Taeyeon heading over to them with a milker. Thankfully it was summer in Australia and Taeyeon was glad she didn't have to do this in the cold.

There wasn't anyone living in this farm house and even the camera man was living in a motel down the road. Without Jiyong or even the girls around, Taeyeon felt incredibly lonely. She wondered how many more days would Jiyong take to find her. It had been 3 days since she left Italy. Her phone was still with the staff and there was no way she could check up on him at all.

Taeyeon got up from bed, walked towards her second floor window and looked out at the grassy plains before her. A few horses and goats were still grazing underneath the moonlight. Taeyeon watched them until she finally felt her tiredness kicking in and headed to bed.

 

===========================

 

Australia; Brisbane – Queen's Farmer's Market 15:32

 

Gathering the fruits into a basket that were unsold for that day, Taeyeon picked up the baskets and headed back to the car. Taeyeon's produce weren't selling very well due to her language barrier with the locals.

For once, she actually wished someone would recognise her so that the person would buy more from her. Or even better, she wished she could bump into some fans. Her fans would definitely buy all the produce she has. But sadly, in this sleepy countryside, no one knew much of Kpop, much less SNSD or even an idol named Kim Taeyeon.

It was time to head back to the farm and Taeyeon drove back, with the camera man beside her.

“Oppa,” She turned to the camera man when she stopped at a traffic light. “Any news on the guys in Italy?”

Taeyeon was desperate to ask about Jiyong but it wasn't safe with the recording camera now.

Her camera man chuckled, “I'm not supposed to say anything, Taeyeon.”

“Just give me a hint? Has any of the guys realised that we're all in Australia?” Taeyeon asked.

The camera man's lips were firmly sealed as he refused to divulge.

When Taeyeon reached the farm, she parked the car and carried the basket of fruits into the house.

“Time to feed the goats...” She said to herself as she went towards the barn where the goat feed were kept.

 

=======================

 

Australia; Brisbane – Brisbane Airport 15:45

 

Shifting his sunglasses up that was slipping down his nose, Jiyong stood in line for a cab impatiently.

He was finally in Australia after a long flight from Italy and had slept a lot throughout. The night before, Jiyong had decided to fly straight to Brisbane to look for Taeyeon. He just couldn't stand another day without her. Jiyong wasn't completely sure if he might be right, but he was too impatient.

Some part of Jiyong knew that probably in Italy or some other part of the world, there might be another place with the same address 47 Yellow Pinch Road but Jiyong didn't want to think about that right now. His mind was only filled with Taeyeon. They have less than a month together in 101 Nights and Jiyong doesn't want to waste another day doing a mission without Taeyeon.

When Jiyong and his camera man entered the cab, Jiyong gave the address to the cab driver. As the driver drove out of the airport, Jiyong could only clasp his hands nervously, praying that he hadn't just made a stupid mistake.

About an hour later, the cab had left the city and was now driving towards the countryside.

“Hyung, do I really have to return to Italy if Taeyeon isn't here?” Jiyong asked worriedly.

His camera man nodded, “That's the rule. And you would have to use your team's funds to pay for your air ticket too.”

Jiyong knew that there wasn't much money left in their team fund.

“But what if there isn't enough money in the fund?” Jiyong asked.

“Then you would have to find some way to earn money here to pay for the ticket.”

Jiyong his lips nervously. If he was wrong, he would end up wasting more time instead.

“Please let Taeyeon be here...” Jiyong prayed to himself softly.

The cab was driving up a dirt road now and the distance between each house was getting further from each other. Each house had a vast land with many horses, cows and goats.

“It seems a bit funny if Taeyeon would be here...” Jiyong muttered. “What would she be doing here? There's nothing to do here.”

Finally, the cab stopped and Jiyong looked out to see that they were stopped right in front of a farmhouse with a number 47 on it.

He paid the cab driver and stepped out with his luggages.

“This is it...” Jiyong said nervously, standing in front of the oak door.

Reaching his hand out, he pressed the doorbell and waited.

10 seconds... 15 seconds...

The door didn't open nor there was any sound from inside.

Again, Jiyong pressed the doorbell, this time a little anxious.

Another 10 seconds passed and there was no answer.

“No no no... Please don't let me be wrong.” Jiyong mumbled and pressed the doorbell a few times again.

Again, no answer.

“Hello?” Jiyong shouted in English as he rapped on the door loudly.

No answer.

Jiyong continued knocking and ringing the bell for the next 15 minutes but there still wasn't an answer.

Eventually, Jiyong stopped, defeated.

“I can't believe it... I got it wrong...” Jiyong muttered dejectedly.

Jiyong stood at the front door for the next 15 minutes and then eventually he said, “Let's go back to the city. I got it wrong. Taeyeon isn't here.”

Jiyong turned away from the door and stood next to the roadside, waiting for a cab when he spotted a man jogging by.

The man stopped in front of Jiyong and asked, “Hi, you must be a tourist, right? I haven't seen you around before.”

Jiyong gave him a polite smile and nodded.

The man continued, “Well, have you seen the famous Mount Barney? You should take a look. The sight is beautiful.”

“I haven't,” Jiyong replied. “I was about to leave for the airport.”

“Why don't you take a look? You can see it if you walk to the back of this house. Just walk around the fenced area of this house.” The man smiled.

“Okay. Thank you.” Jiyong smiled as the man waved and jogged off.

A cab was driving over and Jiyong was about to flag for it when his camera man suddenly spoke up.

“Since we're here, you should take a look, Jiyong.” His camera man suggested.

“W-Well... I was thinking of just heading back to the city.” Jiyong replied.

“Why don't you just take a look? Just for a while?” The camera man smiled. “Who knows, you might find what you're looking for.”

Jiyong stared at the camera man suspiciously, finding his insistance a little odd. Eventually, Jiyong shrugged, “Okay.”

Jiyong then walked along the picket fence of the house and after about five minutes, something, or rather, someone made him stop in his tracks.

A woman standing behind the house within the fences was feeding the goats and Jiyong swore his heart skipped a beat when he saw her. There she was, the thing he had been looking so hard for, just right in front of him in the distance.

The jogger was right. It was a beautiful sight. The girl feeding the goats with the mountain behind her. No, it was beyond beautiful... it was spectacular.

Taeyeon hasn't noticed him as she was busy attending to the goats. Laughing to herself as she fed and patted them.

Jiyong stood there, entranced by the sight in front of him and then finally he broke into a huge smile.

“Taeyeon!” He shouted loudly. “Kim Taeyeon!

Taeyeon's head snapped up and then when her gaze landed on the man who was shouting at her, her eyes lit up immediately.

Jiyong wasted no time and jumped over the short picket fence as he ran towards her. His poor camera man had to follow suit.

When Jiyong finally stopped in front of Taeyeon, he stood there for a while, just staring at her face.

“You're finally here!” Taeyeon beamed. “I was wondering how much longer do I have to wait.”

Jiyong fought the urge to pull her into his arms but he just nodded, “Yeah, I tried my best to get here as fast as I can.”

Taeyeon's cheeks coloured slightly at his answer.

“I almost left when no one answered the door.” Jiyong said. “I thought I got the address wrongly.”

“Sorry, I was out here feeding the goats.” Taeyeon replied.

A goat who was beside them started nudging Taeyeon's hand with it's pink nose and Taeyeon grabbed a carrot and held it out to it.

“Why are you feeding the goats? What have you been doing these few days?” asked Jiyong as he picked a carrot and helped Taeyeon with the goats.

“My mission is to keep this farm running while selling the produce to pay for my rent and meals.” Taeyeon replied.

The camera man smiled, “Since the both of you has reunited, would you like to start your next mission or do you want to take a rest first?”

“Rest first,” Jiyong said immediately. “Can we start tomorrow, hyung? I'm really tired.”

“Sure, we'll be here tomorrow morning to brief you on the next mission.”

The two idols then headed into the house with the camera men and after Taeyeon offered some fruits and drinks to the two camera men, they finally left.

Jiyong breathed a sigh of relief as Taeyeon closed the front door, leaving the two of them alone.

“I've missed you.” Jiyong said and pulled Taeyeon into his arms.

Taeyeon's eyes widened in surprise and she let out a smile, wrapping her arms around him, “Me too. What took you so long?”

“The missions weren't easy and I actually took a guess at your location. I couldn't wait another day to confirm it.” Jiyong admitted.

Taeyeon pulled apart and kissed him softly on the lips, “I'm so glad you're here now. Come on, go wash up and get some rest.”

“This house is pretty big.” Jiyong said as he dragged his luggage upstairs. “Which room is yours?”

“The second room down the hall.” Taeyeon replied behind him.

Jiyong wheeled his luggage to that room and set his luggage there.

“You know, the staff purposely arranged for an extra room this time so you can sleep there.” Taeyeon said, amused.

Jiyong sat down and started unpacking.

“There's so way in hell I'm going to sleep alone in that room. The last few nights without you was torture.” Jiyong grumbled.

Taeyeon laughed softly as she watched him unpack. Grabbing a fresh set of clothes, Jiyong went to the bathroom and Taeyeon went downstairs to make some food for him.

When Jiyong came downstairs to the smell of stir fried beef, Taeyeon was already sitting at the table on her phone, which the staff had returned her earlier.

“Thanks for everything. I'll treat you to something good when I return to Seoul.” Taeyeon said to the person over the line.

Jiyong sat down next to her and wondered who she was speaking to.

After Taeyeon had hung up, Jiyong asked curiously, “Who was that?”

Taeyeon smiled, “Baekhyun. Here, I made you some food. Thought you might be hungry.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter