Holland II

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holland; Amsterdam - Hilton Hotel Suite 2   08:56

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes and yawned. She remembered that today will be the day she will be touring Amsterdam with Jiyong and she felt a happy little feeling settling within her.

She turned, expecting to see Jiyong still sleeping away but all she found was an empty space. Was he up already? Was he that excited to start their day?

Taeyeon chuckled at that thought and got up. She noticed the bathroom door was ajar, meaning that Jiyong wasn't there. Walking across the big suite, she noticed that Jiyong was nowhere in sight.

“Jiyong?” She called out and walked back to the bathroom to double check.

That was strange. Where did he go? Did he perhaps go jogging? It seemed ridiculous to jog in the cold but Taeyeon couldn't think of anything else. She headed into the bathroom and showered and brushed her teeth.

When she came out, she expected to see Jiyong back in the suite but all she found was still an empty suite.

Again, Taeyeon went about her routine. Putting on her makeup, choosing an outfit to wear until it was ten when she was starting to get worried.

She called his phone but it was off and she thought maybe he was somewhere in this hotel. She put on her shoes and made her way to the lobby searching for him. She tried the hotel's restaurant, game room, lounge and with her limited English, she even checked with the massage parlour if an Asian male was inside. The receptionists told her no and gave her strange looks as she left.

“Taeyeon!”

She heard someone call her name and turned around, expecting to see Jiyong but it turned out to be Nichkhun instead. And right beside Nichkhun was Fany. No Jiyong in sight at all.

Her face fell.

“What are you doing here?” Fany asked, beside Nichkhun. “You look like you're searching for something.”

“Have you guys seen Jiyong?” Taeyeon asked.

Her friends shook their heads.

“Why are you looking for him? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? You're all dressed up!” Fany remarked.

“I... He left his phone in the suite and I wanted to pass it to him. That's all.” Taeyeon replied hastily.

“Are you going somewhere? You have make-up on!” Fany said.

“If you guys see Jiyong, let me know, okay?” Taeyeon said, ignoring Fany's question.

She then left the couple and headed back to the suite. Where the hell is Jiyong?

 

================================

 

South Korea; Seoul – Gangnam Medical Hospital   00:22

 

“Where's Kiko?” Jiyong said as soon as he rushed over to Youngbae.

“Shh, she's sleeping. She's alright now.” Youngbae said and led Jiyong into a private ward.

Jiyong stared at the frail girl lying in bed. She looked so pale as though she was dying and Jiyong was scared.

“Kiko, I'm here.” He whispered as he lightly touched her hand.

“Jiyong, she's fine now. The doctors pumped her stomach.” Youngbae said.

“Were you with her this whole time?” Jiyong asked, his gaze still on Kiko.

“Yes, her manager just left but I have to leave soon. I have a midnight recording.” Youngbae said.

“Thank you.” Jiyong said. “How did you know she overdosed?”

“She was partying with Xin and the rest and apparently, she just collapsed and started convulsing. They called her manager and the ambulance. Her manager called me telling me that Kiko was crying for you in the ambulance. Her manager couldn't reach you so she called me instead.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong closed his eyes and breathed deeply, “, I should have been here. I can't believe she was crying for me.”

“Ji, don't blame yourself. You were in a whole other country. How would you have expected this to happen?” Youngbae replied. “Did you even get permission from the producers to come back?”

“I don't have to. We were given two days off.” Jiyong said.

Youngbae nodded, “Okay, I have to go now. Take care, Ji.”

With that, Youngbae left, leaving Jiyong alone with Kiko.

“Kiko, I'm sorry...” Jiyong whispered, kissing her on the forehead.

Kiko stirred and then her eyes fluttered open.

“Ji?” She whispered, her voice so frail and thin.

“I'm here.” Jiyong said.

Tears filled Kiko's eyes immediately, “Jiyong, you're really here. I've missed you.”

Jiyong stayed silent as Kiko continued, “I love you, Ji. I love you so much.”

“Kiko, no more drugs from now on, please. I don't want to see you like that ever again.” Jiyong replied.

“I won't, I won't. Just come back to me, Ji. I won't ever touch those stuff again.” Kiko cried as Jiyong leaned in to hug her.

 

===========================

 

Holland; Amsterdam - Hilton Hotel Suite 2   20:31

 

Taeyeon was so worried she was starting to cry. It was rare for the SNSD leader to cry but this time, she did. She was worried sick about Jiyong. His phone was off constantly and Taeyeon had asked all the 101 cast and crew but no one had seen him. Taeyeon decided not to tell anyone that Jiyong is missing, fearing that it might land him in trouble with the producer. When asked why she was looking for Jiyong so frantically, she lied and told them that Jiyong left his phone in their suite and she merely wanted to return it to him.

Taeyeon had called Fany again earlier and asked if Jiyong had contacted any of them but Fany had said no. Fany could hear the distress in Taeyeon's voice and told her that she'll be right back to the hotel.

Taeyeon paced around nervously until there was a sudden knock on her door.

“Jiyong?” She called out as she flung the door open.

Fany and Nichkhun stood in front of her instead, their expressions worried.

“What's going on? Why are you looking for Jiyong?” Nichkhun asked immediately.

“Tae, what happened?” Fany asked.

“I don't know where Jiyong is.” Taeyeon sobbed. “He might be in trouble or something. I couldn't reach him. His phone had been off the whole day.”

“Why would you think that? Maybe he's partying somewhere with his friends and his phone's battery died.” Nichkhun said.

Taeyeon shook her head, “No, we were supposed to tour the city together. He promised. He won't just go party with his friends without a word. Last night, we were still talking about it and this morning, he's gone.”

“What? I thought he was meeting some friends and...” Fany stared at her friend, confused.

Taeyeon shook her head, “He told me he'll bring me around. He couldn't possibly just disappear like that. Do you think he may be in some kind of trouble?”

“Trouble? Like what? Jiyong's a grown man I don't think he will be in any danger.” Nichkhun replied.

“I don't know! Amsterdam's a dangerous city! What if he was robbed in the streets or someone stabbed him or...” Taeyeon was starting to sound hysterical.

“Tae, calm down, please. I'll find out where he is, okay?” Tiffany replied and hugged her friend.

“How?” Taeyeon cried.

“Through the power of internet.” Fany replied and then started typing into her phone. “Let's start off from there, shall we?”

Fany went through Instagram and hash tagged G-Dragon. Random pictures of Jiyong filled her screen but nothing came up. She then went straight to Google and a few other Kpop sites and then an article caught her attention.

Naver:

G-Dragon spotted to be back in Korea. He was seen at Incheon Airport at almost midnight.

 

Tiffany stared at the picture below. Although he was in a hoodie and cap, there was no mistake that it was Jiyong.

And it was now past three in the morning back in Seoul. Meaning he was seen at Incheon Airport about three hours ago. What's going on?

“What? Have you found something?” Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany looked up, “Tae, he's not in danger. He's not in trouble.”

Taeyeon widened her eyes, “Then where is he?”

Fany her lips, “He's not even in Amsterdam. He's in Korea right now.”

“What?” Both Taeyeon and Nichkhun exclaimed.

Taeyeon grabbed the phone from Fany's hand and stared at the screen. And then Taeyeon realised how foolish she had been. She had believed Jiyong's words that he would show her around the city. She had even cried for him thinking he was in trouble.

“Tae,” Tiffany reached out for her. “Maybe he had to return because-

“I don't care.” Taeyeon replied stiffly, shoving the phone back to her friend.

“Maybe he had an emergency.” Nichkhun replied.

“And he didn't even bother to leave me a text or a note?” Taeyeon bit back angrily.

Tiffany sighed, “Calm down, you have to hear his side of the story first. Maybe he had a family emergency. You would understand that, wouldn't you?”

Tiffany and Nichkhun were right so Taeyeon eventually nodded and calmed herself down.

“Okay, I'll be fine. Sorry for ruining your date tonight.” Taeyeon said.

“Don't be silly,” Tiffany replied. “Don't worry about it. I'm sure Jiyong oppa didn't mean to bail on you.”

Taeyeon nodded but wasn't quite sure. How well does she even know him anyway?

Nichkhun patted Taeyeon on the back and then turned to Fany, “Why don't you accompany Taeyeon tonight? I don't think Jiyong will be back by tonight.”

“I'll be fine.” Taeyeon said immediately.

“Nonsense.” Fany said. “I'll stay with you tonight. We'll have a girls night, okay?”

Nichkhun smiled at both girls, “Have fun, girls.”

“I love you.” Fany said and kissed Nichkhun on the cheek.

Nichkhun left the suite and Fany pulled Taeyeon to sit on the bed.

“When was the last time you ate?” Fany asked.

“Yesterday night.” Taeyeon admitted.

“Taeyeon!” Fany scolded. “Why didn't you eat something today?”

“I forgot.” Taeyeon replied truthfully.

“Come, let's go out and eat.” Tiffany ordered and pulled Taeyeon out of the suite.

Tiffany had dragged her to a cafe and ordered sandwiches for the both of them but Taeyeon wasn't hungry. She nibbled a little and then declared that she was too full. Tiffany forced a few more bites on to Taeyeon and she complied.

Taeyeon knew that Jiyong maybe had an emergency but it still kind of upset her that he didn't bother to leave a text telling her what happened. Or at least he could have just said something cropped up. He left her worried sick about him and she had even made a fool out of herself in front of her friends.

When Tiffany had finished her sandwich, they headed back to the hotel where Tiffany forced Taeyeon to watch Legally Blonde with her. Taeyeon couldn't understand a word but Fany patiently explained to her in Korean.

With Tiffany's company, Taeyeon did feel a little better and her friend did help her take her mind off Jiyong a little. When the movie has ended and Taeyeon said that she was sleepy, Tiffany agreed that they should sleep.

 

=======================

 

Holland; Amsterdam - Hilton Hotel Suite 2   06:21

 

Taeyeon had a restless night. She tossed and turned and drifted in and out of sleep. She finally woke up and checked her phone but to her dismay, there were no texts from Jiyong.

Eventually, Taeyeon decided to use Fany's method and checked the various Kpop websites. She glanced through some articles until the name G-Dragon caught her eye.

Daum:

G-Dragon seen with arms around Mizuhara Kiko in Seoul in the early hours of the morning.

 

[42,298 Likes, 1,332 Dislikes]
Why is GD back in Seoul? Does this mean that he and Taeyeon are out of 101 Nights? Did they lose??

[39,124 Likes, 1,023 Dislikes]
Christmas with Kiko? So, I guess Taeyeon was never in the picture.

[7,238 Likes, 924 Dislikes]
Look at them, so sweet around each other. GD just can't keep his hands off Kiko.

 

Taeyeon didn't bother scrolling down as she looked up from her phone. She was mad, upset and disappointed. So, he actually left to be with his model girlfriend? He left her alone, waiting for him, worried sick that he might be in trouble. He left her without a text and she was crying for him while he was happily attending to his girlfriend? And to think that Fany and Nichkhun even gave him the benefit of the doubt that he had a family emergency to attend to.

Taeyeon suddenly remembered Jiyong's words from before...

Kwon Jiyong never disappoints. You'll have so much fun, you would wish that everyday was Christmas with me.

What a load of bull.

Taeyeon couldn't sleep anymore so she took the time to reply everyone's Christmas texts. Her family, her members and her friends.

She then tried to go back to sleep but found herself still thinking about Jiyong and Kiko. Her tossing and turning eventually woke Tiffany up.

“What time is it?” Fany groaned.

“Almost seven.” came Taeyeon's reply.

Fany frowned and buried herself under the covers, “Only seven? Go back to sleep, Taeng.”

And while Tiffany slept, Taeyeon fumed in silence.

 

===================================

 

South Korea; Seoul – Jiyong's Villa   15:01

“I've informed your manager that you'll be here. You know where everything is. Just help yourself to whatever you need. I've told your manager that she can stay here with you until you're ready to go back to Japan.” Jiyong said as he led Kiko into his mansion.

Kiko turned to him immediately, “Aren't you staying with me?”

“I can't. I have to fly back to Amsterdam.” Jiyong replied.

Kiko held on to Jiyong's arm, “Don't leave, Ji. Quit that show. Please, don't leave me.”

Jiyong sighed, “Please understand and respect my job, Kiko. I can't just quit the show.”

Kiko stared at him, “Is this about that SNSD girl that you refuse to quit?”

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong raised his eyebrows.

And then once the name Taeyeon came from his lips, Jiyong suddenly remembered his promise to Taeyeon. In all his haste to get to Kiko, he had completely forgotten about his promise to bring Taeyeon around Amsterdam.

“.” Jiyong muttered.

Kiko was stunned by Jiyong and she could only watch as Jiyong quickly took out his phone and watched him make a call. He looked anxious and worried and Kiko silently wondered what happened.

“Why isn't she answering?” Jiyong muttered irritably.

He took the phone off his ear and then when Jiyong noticed the number of times Taeyeon had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter