Holland I

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daum:
G-Dragon/Taeyeon team slowly coming out as the stronger team in 101 Nights.

[98,387 Likes, 6,129 Dislikes]
I think their friendship is improving as well. Both GD and Taeyeon look like they're having fun in 101 Nights.

[41,098 Likes, 5,127 Dislikes]
I'm supporting this team. Go GD and Taeyeon! I hope they win this. Fighting!

[20,872 Likes, 2,093 Dislikes]
I haven't seen Taeyeon laugh so happily in ages. I hope she's having fun in 101.


 

Holland; Amsterdam - Airport Schiphol   22:28

“Welcome to Amsterdam, 101 Night members,” Jiyong read out from the card issued by the staff. “Your mission cards will be placed outside your door at nine in the morning tomorrow and the race will start once the card is delivered to you.”

“What race is it?” Haha asked curiously.

Jiyong flipped to the back of the card but that was it. No other information was written.

“You'll know tomorrow, Haha-ssi.” The producer replied. “Please rest well tonight, everyone. The race tomorrow will determine your chances to win this entire 101 race.”

“Jiyong, Taeyeon, Nichkhun and Tiffany, please proceed to the cabs outside the airport which will bring you to your hotel. Jiyong and Taeyeon, your car is already at the hotel and the car key is inside your hotel suite.” One of the staff announced.

“Minhyuk, Krystal, Haha and Gwangsoo, please take the local bus to get to your destination.” The other staff announced as the four other idols groaned.

“Come on, let's go.” Fany said and along with their camera men, the two winning teams made their way out of the airport.

The two teams boarded their respective cabs and quickly left the airport.

“What do you think tomorrow's race will be?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon shrugged, “I have no idea. I hope it's nothing too tiring. I'm still really tired from India.”

Their camera man turned around and said, “I'll be outside your suite at 8:30 tomorrow so anytime you're ready, you can come out.”

The two idols nodded.

Twenty minutes later, their cab exited the highway and they were driving past the city. Both Taeyeon and Jiyong had their faces pressed against their own side of the windows as they stared at the beautiful city outside. It was one hour to midnight but the city was still alive. Bright lights, crowds of people were everywhere.

“Wow,” Taeyeon breathed in awe.

“This isn't my first time here but everytime I'm here, I'll still be fascinated by what this city has to offer.” Jiyong said, his eyes still taking in the sights.

Taeyeon had been here once but she didn't had the time to explore. She was with her SNSD members to attend some function and after the function ended, they were flown to some other place again.

“I didn't get the chance to walk around when I was here.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong turned to look at her, “Really? If we get a rest day while we're here, I'll bring you around.”

Taeyeon turned and stared at Jiyong, “Really?”

“Why not?” Jiyong asked, smiling. “I heard that we'll be getting two days of rest here. Christmas eve and Christmas Day.”

Taeyeon's eyes widened, “Really?” And then she turned to their camera man, “Really oppa? Will we get two days of rest like what Jiyong said?”

Their camera man laughed, “Yes, but the producer hasn't announced it yet. He'll probably let you guys know tomorrow.”

“So, how about it, Taeyeon? Do you want to spend Christmas eve and Christmas Day with me?” Jiyong chuckled.

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, amused, “Well... I think Fany might want to spend time alone with Nichkhun so I guess I'll have to spend time with you...”

“Yah!” Jiyong glared at Taeyeon. “Is spending time with me so hard? I offered to be your free tour guide, you know!”

Taeyeon laughed, “Arasso, I'm sorry, I'd love to spend Christmas eve and Christmas Day with you, Kwon Jiyong-ssi.”

Jiyong smirked, “That's better. So we have a date, right? No backing out.”

Date? Taeyeon raised her eyebrows immediately.

“Is this pretend Jiyong again?” She asked.

Jiyong laughed, “It's real Jiyong wanting to show you Amsterdam. But pretend Jiyong might be there to spice things up.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes but laughed nonetheless.

“Okay, no backing out.” Taeyeon agreed.

 

================================

 

Holland; Amsterdam - Hilton Hotel Suite 2   23:52

Taeyeon hummed softly to herself as she sat on the bed, replying texts from her family. She had just taken a shower and was feeling quite contented. The suite was awesome, she was getting along with Jiyong and it seemed like their teamwork is getting better.

She could hear the water from the bathroom stop and then the bathroom door opened to reveal a topless Jiyong. Taeyeon's eyes widened as she tried to come up with some words.

“W-Why... W-What??” She spluttered.

Jiyong frowned, “What?”

Jiyong proceeded to wipe his wet hair with a towel and he stared at Taeyeon's blushing face.

“Why aren't you dressed?” Taeyeon managed to speak eventually.

Jiyong laughed, “I'm in my sleep pants. I am dressed.”

Taeyeon was a little taken aback. In the past few weeks that they slept together, Jiyong had always put on a t-shirt whenever he sleeps but why did he choose to ditch his t-shirt today? She knew there wasn't anything wrong as many men like to sleep topless but she wasn't ready for Jiyong to bear his torso to her.

“Are you blushing, Taeyeon?” Jiyong teased.

“No, don't be stupid.” Taeyeon snapped and tried to act as nonchalant as possible.

Jiyong laughed, “Okay, just try not to touch me when we're sleeping.”

“Bwuh?” Taeyeon stared at him.

Chuckling, Jiyong said, “I mean, don't get too attracted to my body and try to keep your hands to yourself tonight.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “I would never dream of touching your body and you won't be anywhere near me anyway.”

Jiyong raised his eyebrows, “I'm afraid we will be very near each other since there's only one bed.”

Taeyeon blinked. He was right. There's only one bed. One big king size bed that she was currenly sitting on.

Jiyong yawned, “Goodnight, Taeyeon.”

And then, Taeyeon watched as Jiyong sank into bed next to her.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sleeping.” Jiyong replied tiredly with his eyes closed.

“What about me?” Taeyeon asked.

“What about you?” Jiyong replied, his eyes still closed.

“Where am I going to sleep?”

Jiyong patted the space next to him, “You're going to sleep here.”

“But we can't sleep on the same bed.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong finally opened his eyes, “Haven't we already slept in the same bed in Beijing? Haven't we slept in the same tent in India? What's wrong with sleeping in the same bed in Holland?”

“Well, we were cuffed together in Beijing so we didn't have a choice. We didn't have a choice either when we were in India...” Taeyeon trailed off.

“Don't overthink again, Taeyeon. Just sleep.” Jiyong mumbled, closing his eyes once more.

Taeyeon stared at Jiyong who was already dozing off. He's right. They had always been sleeping together innocently, so why can't they sleep together now? Besides, with this huge bed, they wouldn't even have to sleep near each other.

And so, with those thoughts in mind, Taeyeon flicked off the lights and fell into a slumber.

 

=================================

 

Holland; Amsterdam - Hilton Hotel Suite 2   07:34

 

Jiyong opened his eyes the next morning and was immediately greeted by a head of black hair. He blinked a few times and then realised that the head of black hair belonged to none other than Kim Taeyeon. Jiyong stilled for a moment and then realised that his arms were around her petite frame and what was worse was that “little Jiyong” seemed to have woken up.

He cursed himself mentally as he felt Taeyeon's s against his chest and the thought of her s made twitch. Swallowing hard, Jiyong slowly removed himself from Taeyeon as the girl slept on. He sat up in bed and stared at the sleeping SNSD member beside him. Even in her sleep, she looked so adorable.

Before he could stop himself, Jiyong reached out and lightly pushed her hair out of her face. Again, Taeyeon slept on, oblivious to the ually aroused Jiyong beside her.

Realising what he just did, Jiyong withdrew his hand quickly and got up from bed. He grabbed a fresh set of clothes and proceeded into the bathroom. little Jiyong who was still excited.

Jiyong hadn't had since he started filming 101 Nights and the dragon was slowly starting to get frustrated. ually frustrated. Jiyong the shower and allowed the hot water to flow down his body and without thinking twice, his hand reached for and started pumping. His mind started to imagine a Taeyeon, Taeyeon's s, Taeyeon's face, Taeyeon's laugh, Taeyeon's petite frame, Taeyeon's voice... everything Taeyeon.

Jiyong pumped harder and faster, his breath increasing along with his speed. Taeyeon, Taeyeon, Taeyeon... He wondered how with her would feel, how pushing his into her would feel, and how his name spilling from Taeyeon's lips will feel.

Finally, Jiyong felt himself shake and eventually his release came and a small moan along with the word 'Taeyeon' spilled from his lips. He breathed heavily as he lay his forehead against the cool tiles of the shower.

It seemed like what he needed was a cold shower right now.

 

============================

 

Taeyeon was woken up by the sounds of water coming from the bathroom and she realised Jiyong must be showering. She stretched and sat up in bed. It was a cold winter morning in Amsterdam and she would love to snuggle back into bed but she knew she had filming to do.

Hopping out of bed, she went to the windows and looked out. Everything outside was so pretty. Taeyeon thought of Jiyong's offer to show her around yesterday and she found herself looking forward to it. She found herself enjoying his company these few days and was certain that he would know what places she would enjoy in Amsterdam.

Taeyeon heard Jiyong step out of the bathroom and she turned around to face him, a smile on her face.

“Good morning!” She chirped.

Jiyong raised an eyebrow, “You're awfully cheerful this morning.”

“What's not to be cheerful about?” Taeyeon smiled. “We're in a nice city, in a nice hotel and it'll be Christmas in three days.”

Jiyong laughed, “You're like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive.”

“You promised to bring me around Amsterdam, of course I'll be excited!” Taeyeon replied as she headed into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, Taeyeon was out and spotted Jiyong at the dining table and on the table were bread, eggs and fruits.

“Come have breakfast.” Jiyong said, pulling out a chair for Taeyeon.

“Do you really pull out chairs for women?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

Jiyong chuckled, “Not really.”

“So, it's pretend Jiyong now?” Taeyeon asked.

“It is. But real Jiyong really wants you to eat so we'll have strength for our mission later.” Jiyong said.

He buttered a toast for Taeyeon and she accepted it.

“Eat up, jagiya.” Jiyong smirked as Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Did you sleep well last night?” Taeyeon asked, biting into her toast.

She thought she saw Jiyong freeze for a second before replying, “Y-Yeah, I did... You?”

“I did.” Taeyeon replied. “So, where will you be bringing me tomorrow?”

“I was thinking of the windmills and we'll go to the museum. I think you'll like the museum a lot.” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon's eyes sparkled, “Where else?”

“We'll take a walk to the canals... it's December so the water will be all frozen but I think they'll still be pretty. We can go ice skating in the park and at night, we'll walk down the streets and eat the street food.”

Taeyeon already had a dreamy look on her face. It was unusual for Jiyong to see her like this and he knew immediately that Taeyeon was very much looking forward to this.

Jiyong laughed, “Do you still want to spend your Christmas with Tiffany and Nichkhun now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter