India IV

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

India - Patrikutha Forest   17:02

 

Taeyeon, along with everyone else sat down nervously as the cameras continued rolling. The game of searching for the stickered rocks has ended and now everyone was waiting for the staff to count all of their rocks in each team's sack.

After their camera man has woken up, Jiyong and Taeyeon had went back to the muddy trail they discovered earlier and found more rocks. After a few more hours with the hot sun beating down on them, they couldn't find anymore and decided to head back to their tent for lunch.

After their quick lunch of bread and tuna, they resumed their search once again only to find two rocks. They had a total of 35 rocks and could only pray there will be someone with lesser rocks than them. And now it was time for the results.

“Let's first reveal the prizes and punishments.” The staff announced. “For the first team, they will get a pair of first class tickets to our next destination along with free accomodation at a five star hotel in their best suite and also, their own car for transport in the next country.”

Excited chatter erupted among the idols immediately.

“Omo, first class tickets, free accomodation and a car? It's the best prize so far!” Krystal exclaimed.

“Does this mean we're going to live in a city next?” Jiyong asked hopefully.

“Five star hotel suite?! I'd be satisfied with just that!” Fany sighed wistfully.

After their excited chatter died down, the staff continued, “And the second team, they will get a pair of economy class tickets and free accomodation in the same hotel. No suite though.”

“It's still really good!” Haha commented to which everyone nodded.

“For the third team, they will get a pair of economy class tickets and free accomodation at a small motel. And for the last team, all they get will be a pair of economy class tickets. They will have to figure out their own accomodation.”

Everyone became tensed as they wondered who the unlucky team is going to be.

“Let's start counting the rocks for each team, shall we?” The staff said. “Let's start with Minhyuk and Krystal.”

They poured out their rocks on a table and started counting. Taeyeon sighed with relief as she could see that their rocks are definitely more than what Krystal and Minhyuk have.

“We're safe.” Jiyong whispered, relieved.

“22 rocks!” The staff announced and then moved on to Nichkhun and Fany's sack.

After counting, he said, “27 rocks!”

A loud groan came from Krystal as Fany and Nichkhun sighed with relief.

“Now, Gwangsoo and Haha's sack...” The staff said, moving towards the sack.

Taeyeon suddenly felt Jiyong gripping her hand and she turned to see a nervous look on him. He didn't seem to realise what he was doing as he was too fixated on the staff who was now opening the third team's sack.

“First place, it's either us or them...” Jiyong whispered, tightening his hold on Taeyeon.

“Haha and Gwangsoo's team...” The staff announced.

Taeyeon turned and stared as the staff continued, “With a total of 21 rocks!”

“We won,” Jiyong whispered, his eyes shining excitedly. “We won, Taeyeon. We're first!”

“35 rocks from Jiyong and Taeyeon! Congratulations!” The staff announced and Jiyong jumped up happily, pulling Taeyeon up with him.

“We won, Taeyeon!” He shouted and high fived her.

Taeyeon laughed along with Jiyong happily as Haha and Gwangsoo started blaming each other for their failure.

“And for the next destination...” The staff interrupted everyone suddenly.

Immediately, everyone shut up and their attention was back on the staff.

“We're all going to Holland!” The staff said excitedly.

And once again, everyone exploded with excitement.

“Omo! I haven't been there!” Gwangsoo who was all grumpy earlier was now grinning from ear to ear.

“Holland, baby!” Fany shouted happily.

Taeyeon grinned and turned to see Jiyong smiling widely at her.

“We make a pretty good team after all.” Jiyong said.

Laughing, Taeyeon nodded and agreed.

The producer shouted 'Cut' and then said, “We'll depart tomorrow morning so enjoy your last night in India, guys! Tonight's dinner will be from the staff and we're having barbeque meat!”

Everyone cheered especially the famished idols. The staff then started building a campfire and started bringing the meat out. While they were preparing, Taeyeon and the rest of the idols decided to wash up before dinner.

The girls headed to the 'girls only' lake and started washing up.

“Oh my god, I can't wait for a proper shower.” Krystal groaned.

Taeyeon agreed as she stripped off her clothes, leaving only her underwear on. She quickly submerge into the cooling water and sighed in bliss to be able to escape from the heat.

Fany and Krystal followed suit.

“How's things going with you and Jiyong oppa?” Fany asked.

“Normal.” Taeyeon replied as she started shampooing her hair.

“What about you and Minhyuk?” Fany turned to Krystal.

“Bwuh? What about us?” Krystal asked, amused.

Fany let out a cheeky smile, “He seems really nice to you. Always protecting you in games and the two of you seem inseperable.”

Flustered, Krystal quickly replied, “N-Nonsense, we're a team that's why he's nice to me! Jiyong oppa is being the nice one to Taeyeon unnie!”

Fany's attention then moved back to Taeyeon and a naughty grin graced her lips, “Really, Taeyeon? Is Krystal speaking the truth?”

“Of course I'm speaking the truth!” Krystal replied. “You should have seen how worried he was when Taeyeon unnie went missing. We've never seen him that worried before. Haha oppa even asked me if Jiyong oppa has feelings for unnie.”

“Aish,” Taeyeon tried to brush off Krystal's words, “He's only worried because if I really go missing, our team will be disqualified.”

“I don't think that's all to it, unnie,” Krystal said. “You really should see how frantic he was. If you don't believe me, ask Haha oppa and the rest.”

Taeyeon didn't know how to reply so she remained silent. Fany on the other hand was strangely looking a little bothered.

 

=========================

 

After a lot of splashing around in the lake, the four men were relaxing by the edge of the lake.

“How did you manage to find so much rocks, Jiyong?” Haha asked.

Jiyong shrugged, “Just lucky, I guess.”

“You and Taeyeon make a pretty good team.” Nichkhun stated.

Jiyong smiled and then Gwangsoo asked, “Is something going on with you and Taeyeon?”

Surprised, Jiyong turned to face him, “Bwuh? No! Of course, not! Why would you say that?”

Haha laughed, “You should have seen how frantic you were when she went missing!”

“I-I was just worried.” Jiyong replied.

Gwangsoo grinned, “Believe me, you were more than worried.”

“You know, Taeyeon's a really good person,” Nichkhun said. “She may be broody at times, but she's actually really nice to her friends. She takes good care of her members and she isn't the wild girls you usually meet in our industry.”

Jiyong raised his eyebrows, “Don't you already have a girlfriend?”

Nichkhun laughed, “I don't mean for me! I'm just saying that any guy who's lucky enough to get Taeyeon will be one of the happiest guy on earth.”

“Yeah, Taeyeon's really a good girl.” Haha joined in. “But too bad she's taken by that Exo kid.”

Both Jiyong and Nichkhun fell silent immediately and then after clearing his throat, Nichkhun said, “Taeyeon has many suiters but she isn't the type to fall in love easily. But when she does, she will give her all to that man.”

Jiyong listened to Nichkhun's words and wondered if that was the reason why Taeyeon couldn't forget about Leeteuk.

“Well, if that man doesn't deserve her love, then I think she should move on.” Jiyong replied.

Nichkhun's eyes widened and stared at Jiyong for a moment. He blinked a few times and then said, “Well, let's just hope Taeyeon will meet a guy who can treat her the way she deserves to be treated.”

Jiyong turned to Nichkhun with raised eyebrows and he whispered, “You know about the guy Taeyeon used to date, don't you?”

Haha and Gwangsoo were now talking about something else and no one paid attention to Jiyong and Nichkhun thankfully.

Nichkhun slowly said, “I know some stuff but I think if you want to know about Taeyeon, you should probably ask her yourself.”

“I know her relationship with that Exo guy isn't real although I don't know why SM still confirmed it.” Jiyong admitted.

Nichkhun shook his head with a bitter smile, “All because of that one man.”

“Leeteuk?” Jiyong asked.

Nichkhun stared at Jiyong in surprise, “You seem to know quite a bit about Taeyeon, don't you?”

Jiyong was extremely curious how was Leeteuk connected to Taeyeon and Baekhyun's scandal but he knew that Nichkhun wouldn't say anything else. This Kim Taeyeon has way too many secrets.

Nichkhun let out a sigh, “I really want Taeyeon to be happy.”

“Has she been unhappy for long?” Jiyong asked.

Nichkhun nodded, “I've never seen her genuinely happy for a long time.”

Jiyong felt a rush of pity to Taeyeon and wondered how can anyone stay so miserable for so long. Jiyong wasn't happy all the time but he could at least say that he was happy sometimes when he was with Kiko, some occassions when he was partying with his friends or when he's with his family.

“Let's go have dinner. I'm hungry!” Gwangsoo shouted, breaking Jiyong's train of thoughts.

Jiyong got out of the lake, changed and headed back to the campsite with the other guys, his mind still on Taeyeon.

 

===============================

 

Naver:
Jessica Jung's displeasure when asked if she will meet up with her ex-members anytime soon at Blanc & Eclare conference.

[667,467 Likes/395,400 Dislikes]
Poor Sica... Sisters forever? What a load of bull. Jessica fighting! You will still shine even without your other 8 'sisters'.

[417,578 Likes/49,355Dislikes]

Sigh, look at Sica's face. She looks sad at the mention of SNSD. Who could endure this type of treatment from her company and her sisters? Of course she would look displeased at those SNSD related questions. I wish the media would stop asking her such uncomfortable questions.

[357,117 Likes/1,678 Dislikes]
I wish somehow the girls will work through this. I don't believe their friendship of over 10+ years could be broken so easily. I know it's impossible for Jess to return to SNSD but please at least let these 9 girls remain as friends.

 

India - Patrikutha Forest   20:50

 

Taeyeon watched as everyone laughed and talked as they ate. Krystal and Minhyuk were whispering to each other as they giggled. Gwangsoo and Haha were goofing around with the staff. And beside her, Nichkhun, Fany and Jiyong were happily chatting as they roasted the meat over the open fire.

“Here Tae, take this,” Fany offered a plate of meat. “You haven't eaten much.”

Taeyeon took the plate but merely poked at the meat with her chopsticks. How could she eat when she stumbled upon the news of Jessica earlier when she was alone in the tent after washing up? She was surprised at the headline and immediately clicked on the video. Jessica's face filled her screen and she watched as the reporter bombarded her with questions about SNSD.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter