India III

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver:
101 Nights leaves China and moves to India! Netizens excited for tonight's episode!

[267,227 Likes/3,083 Dislikes]
Did anyone see the preview? One week in India. I wonder how they are going to survive this.

[127,324 Likes/2,987 Dislikes]

Is that GD and Taeyeon playing the shortest biscuit stick game?! I don't know how I should react...

 

Daum:
G-Dragon single again after insiders confirm that he and Mizuhara Kiko is over. Rainbow's Jisook expresses interest in variety show.
“I met GD oppa once. We didn't have the chance to chat but he is totally my style. If given a chance, I would like to know him better.”

[594,127 Likes/4,976 Dislikes]
Screw you, ugly . Trying to gain fame by leeching on to GD?

[387,465 Likes/47,126 Dislikes]

Chill man. It's just one sided, people. Not as though GD is dating her.

[278,431 Likes/18,084 Dislikes]

I'd rather see Taeyeon with GD than this Jisook girl.

 

India - Patrikutha Forest   15:21
 

Three more days to go and they can finally leave this forest. Three more days of brushing their teeth at the river and bathing in the lake and they can finally leave this goddamn place. Taeyeon really couldn't wait. And she still thought Malaysia was bad... This was even worse.

It was break time and Taeyeon was sitting with the rest of the idols on the ground as everyone chatted. Taeyeon was sitting in between Krystal and Fany. She purposely avoided sitting next to Jiyong and she had a feeling he was catching on to her. Ever since that day when she realised that Jiyong had looked for her because of his fear of losing the game, she had been trying to avoid him. She will be awake before him and asleep before him so other than when they're filming, she had kept her distance. She couldn't explain why but what he said made her a little upset.

“So any plans coming up for SNSD after 101 Nights?” Minhyuk asked.

Tiffany nodded, “It's around our comeback period so a new album should be out.”

Haha who was scrolling through his phone suddenly muttered to himself, “Aigoo, Jiyong's in the headlines again.”

Jiyong leaned over to Haha's phone curiously as Haha read out loud. Taeyeon listened, irritated, as Haha read about a member from Rainbow interested in Jiyong.

“So, are you interested in her? This Jisook girl.” Haha asked Jiyong cheekily.

“I heard that she's pretty easy.” Krystal said as she shuddered.

“No,” came Jiyong's flat reply. “She's not my type.”

“So what's your type?” Nichkhun asked.

Jiyong laughed, “Why does it feel like I'm in an interview?”

“I'm sure oppa likes the model type of girls.” Krystal said.

“Yeah, a girl with big s and long legs.” Haha joined in.

Jiyong chuckled and rolled his eyes.

“I still can't recall who this Jisook is.” Minhyuk admitted.

“She was the one who shamelessly said that she looked like Taeyeon unnie!” Krystal replied with disgust in her voice.

“Nichkhun frowned at the phone, “She does look a little like Taeyeon.”

“No!” Fany opposed immediately, “Our Taeyeon is prettier. We met her at Strong Heart, the variety show once a long time ago, do you remember, Taeyeon?”

Of course she remembered. That girl was simpering and none of the SNSD girls liked her. Evern Seohyun who has the biggest heart among all of them couldn't stand her.

Taeyeon shuddered at the memory and Fany laughed, “Remember that time backstage she told us she was happy to resemble you?”

Taeyeon nodded immediately and Fany through her laughter said, “And remember what Jessica said to her?”

“What did my unnie say?” Krystal asked curiously.

The two SoShi girls were laughing so hard at this point as everyone else waited for Fany's reply.

“Fany Unnie!” Krystal scolded. “Stop laughing! What did my unnie say?”

Fany was too busy laughing so Taeyeon replied while trying to catch her breath, “Jessica... She asked Jisook if she have ever seen herself in the mirror because we look nothing alike.”

Everyone burst into peals of laughter.

“My unnie really said that? Daebak!” Krystal clapped her hands.

Fany let out a wistful sigh, “I miss Jess and that sharp tongue of hers.”

Taeyeon smiled and silently agreed.

“But she does look a little like Taeyeon.” Nichkhun pointed out.

Fany rolled her eyes, “We dislike her not because of that. It's just that she was just using Taeyeon's name to bring fame to herself. In every interview, she just have to bring up how much she looks like Taeyeon. We met her backstage and she really isn't nice at all.”

Krystal nodded, “I heard that she wasn't a nice person too.”

Haha shrugged, “Too bad she isn't Jiyong's type. If not Jiyong could easily score since she's so easy.”

The girls groaned at his remark and Gwangsoo added, “Taeyeon, since Jisook resembles you, you don't have to worry about Jiyong hitting on you.”

Taeyeon stared at him as Gwangsoo continued, “Since Jisook is not Jiyong's type. Then you must not be Jiyong's type too.”

Taeyeon made the mistake of shifting her gaze to Jiyong to see him with a surprised expression on his face. Jiyong was about to open his mouth to say something but Taeyeon quickly interrupted.

“Good. Jiyong's not my type too.” Taeyeon replied cooly as the guys laughed loudly.

“Ooh, burn, Jiyong!” Haha punched Jiyong on the arm playfully.

“Come on,” Nichkhun said to Taeyeon. “There must be something good about Jiyong. His fashion sense?”

Taeyeon shook her head as Jiyong looked at her.

“Well, how about his music?” Nichkhun asked. “You can't deny his music is good. Or his looks? I'm sure there is something you like about him.”

“Yah!” Fany shoved Nichkhun. “Enough with the questions. I know Taeyeon's type and Jiyong oppa is definitely not her type. No offense Jiyong oppa.”

Jiyong smiled, “None taken.”

The staff then arrived and everyone stood up to prepare filming.

“So what's your type?” Jiyong whispered to Taeyeon as the camera crew adjusted the lighting.

“Huh?” Taeyeon turned to see a smiling Jiyong.

“Tiffany says you have a type. What type is that?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon ignored his question as the director shouted, “Three, two, one, action!”

Filming resumed and Nichkhun read out from the card that was handed to him, “This last game in India will be a treasure hunt. There will be small rocks with a 101 sticker on it that are around this forest and one point will be awarded for each rock found. All teams must report here by 4 pm tomorrow with their rocks. Any teams who are late will be placed last automatically regardless how many rocks they have acquired.”

“A game that lasts 24 hours?” Krystal's eyes widened.

Everyone stared at the producer and the producer replied, “Yes. Within this 24 hours, you are free to do whatever you like. All you have to do is to report back here at four tomorrow with your sticker rocks.”

Haha let out a breath of air, “Does that mean we can even forgo our sleep just to look for the rocks with stickers?”

“As you wish.” The producer replied. “But it will be dark so unless you're fully prepared, we would recommend you to sleep at night instead.”

After a compass and sack was handed out to everyone, the producer shouted, “Go!” and each team scampered off, followed by their camera man.

“There are so many rocks around. How should we even start?” Taeyeon asked as she followed behind Jiyong who was heading into the forest.

“I don't know. Just start kicking rocks around until we see them?” Jiyong suggested as he looked around the forest floor.

The both of them walked ahead silently, their eyes busy searching the ground when suddenly Taeyeon noticed a small rock ahead with a purple sticker with 101 in white.

“I found one!” She shrieked in delight as she ran over to grab the rock. “Look, Jiyong, I found one!”

Jiyong rushed over to her with a grin as he put the rock in the sack.

“That's a good start,” Jiyong replied. “We didn't take too long to find the first one.”

“Shall we continue even when it gets dark?” Taeyeon asked excitedly, fully driven after she has found their first rock.

“No, we should head back to the tent for some rest.” Jiyong replied immediately.

“What?” Taeyeon turned to him. “Why not? We shouldn't be wasting time on sleeping!”

Jiyong stared at Taeyeon, “We're not prepared. We have no torches and what if one of us gets hurt? Besides, we can't possibly search for 24 hours straight.”

“We have our torchlights from our phones! And we can at least try to search for 24 hours straight.” Taeyeon retorted.

“And what happens when our phone runs out of battery?” Jiyong raised his eyebrow.

Taeyeon bit her lip, annoyed. She knew Jiyong was right but she wanted to win! Eventually, she only grunted in reply as she conceded defeat.

Three hours later with the sun setting, they had managed to find another six rocks which gives them a total of seven. Both Jiyong and Taeyeon were tired as they trudged their way back to the campsite. With the compass and some help from their camera man, it wasn't that hard to find their way back.

None of the other teams were in sight when the both of them reached.

“I told you we should have continued for a while more!” Taeyeon grumbled as the camera man headed back to the staff site.

“It's not possible. We're both tired and it's too dark.” Jiyong explained as they headed back into their tent. “Besides, we're both hungry.”

“I'm not! I can continue for a little while more.” Taeyeon replied immediately just as her stomach decided to rumble.

Her face turned pink as Jiyong laughed, “Even your stomach is telling you to stop lying.”

Taeyeon sighed, “All we have are some fruits. I'm so sick of it, seriously.”

Jiyong reached for his bag and then pulled out a can of spicy tuna. He watched as Taeyeon's eyes light up and then she stared at him, surprised.

“Tuna? Where did you get that from?” Taeyeon's asked.

Jiyong grinned cheekily as he opened the can, “I stole it.”

“What? From who?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong then took out a loaf of bread from his bagpack, “Look what else I stole.”

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon laughed in delight. “Where did you steal all of these from?”

“I stole from one of the staff's tent.” Jiyong admitted as he started putting tuna on to a slice of bread.

Taeyeon laughed, “I usually wouldn't approve of this but right now, I'm so happy to see bread and tuna.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter