Italy III

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italy; Rome - St Regis Suite 01   22:45

 

“I'm so tired...” Taeyeon groaned as soon as they stepped into their suite.

 

They had spent the whole day with Tiffany and Nichkhun and after their panini, the four idols visited museums and several sightseeing spots as they sampled street food along the way. It was fun but extremely tiring.

 

“Me too.” Jiyong said as he fell on to the couch.

 

Taeyeon headed straight to the bathroom, desperate for a quick shower and some sleep. Jiyong was already dozing off on the couch.

 

When Taeyeon came out of the bathroom, she went over to Jiyong who was already sleeping soundly.

 

She gently shook him as she called out to him, “Wake up, it's your turn to shower.”

 

Jiyong continued sleeping and Taeyeon shook him a little harder.

 

“Jiyong, wake up.” Taeyeon said again.

 

Again, no response.

 

Taeyeon was about to shake him again when Jiyong's hand shot out and pulled Taeyeon down to him. Taeyeon shrieked in surprise as she landed on top of Jiyong.

 

“Yah!” She shouted to which Jiyong grinned.

 

“You smell so good.” Jiyong said as he leaned up to kiss Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon struggled to get up but was firmly locked by Jiyong's arms that were now on her waist.

 

“I just showered and you haven't!” Taeyeon complained. “You're making me dirty again.”

 

Jiyong laughed, “Then let's take a shower together. Won't it be more fun to shower together?”

 

Taeyeon felt her face heat up instantly, fully aware that she's lying on top of Jiyong.

 

Jiyong leaned up to kiss Taeyeon again as he murmured, “I've been wanting to kiss you all day but I couldn't with Tiffany and Nichkhun with us.”

 

He proceeded to gently nip her bottom lip as his hand travelled up and down her spine lazily.

 

“So just kiss me.” Taeyeon whispered.

 

That was all it took for Jiyong to sit up and kiss Taeyeon with her now sitting on his lap. Taeyeon wrapped her arms around his neck as they devoured each other's lips hungrily. Jiyong's kisses were turning urgent as his hands went down to cup Taeyeon's .

 

Taeyeon moaned softly at the contact and then Jiyong pushed Taeyeon's back on to the couch. He was on top of her now, kissing her lips and neck as his hands roamed everywhere greedily.

 

As his tongue continued to battle against Taeyeon's tongue, his hand had travelled to Taeyeon's , gently squeezing it.

 

It was all so electrifying to Taeyeon, especially the warm sensation at her core that was causing her thighs to rub together involuntarily. Jiyong's lips were now on her neck as his hands started tugging her t-shirt upwards. Taeyeon assisted him with getting the t-shirt off and then her fingers flew to work on Jiyong's shirt.

 

In less than a few seconds, his shirt was also strewn on the floor and next to come off was Taeyeon's bra. She blushed heavily as Leeteuk and her had never even gotten to this stage. Jiyong swallowed hard at her bare s and then leaned in to kiss her.

 

“God, you're so beautiful, Taeng.” He whispered.

 

Jiyong grabbed the waistband of Taeyeon's sleep pants and slipped them down, revealing her underwear. His lips returned to her lips once more and than slowly travelled down to her neck... the valley between her s... her stomach and then finally at the edge of her underwear.

 

He looked up at Taeyeon who was biting her lip from anticipation and he smirked. In one swift motion, he took her underwear off and his hot tongue entered her most private area.

 

“Oh my g-god...” Taeyeon threw her head back as she moaned. “J-Ji...”

 

His tongue started pleasuring her as Taeyeon bit her finger to stop herself from screaming. It was all too much! No one had ever made her feel this mix of emotions before and slowly, Taeyeon felt a strange sensation that was building up in her belly. Was this the release that she had heard so much about?

 

Her toes curled and just when she thought her release was nearing, Jiyong's tongue left her and Taeyeon groaned.

 

“Not yet, Taeng.” Jiyong said huskily and smirked.

 

Jiyong then took off his pants along with his boxers and Taeyeon's eyes widened when she saw Jiyong's package. She had never seen one live before. She had only seen it once when Sunny had duped her into watching a film and she wondered how he could actually fit into her.

 

“J-Jiyong...” Taeyeon stammered as Jiyong kissed along her jawline.

 

“Hmm?” He answered distractedly.

 

“I've never...” Taeyeon trailed off helplessly.

 

This time, she got Jiyong's attention as he stared at her. Judging from her expression of fear and confusion, he understood.

 

“You've never done this before?” He asked.

 

She nodded, embarrassed. She expected him to laugh at her or wave it off as a joke. Because especially in their industry, which girl still has her ity at age 26?

 

But instead, Jiyong found nothing amusing as he said seriously, “Don't worry, I'll go slow and gentle. It might hurt a little but it'll get better, I promise. You can trust me, Taeng.”

 

Taeyeon felt better at Jiyong's words and nodded. He kissed her sweetly on the lips and then she felt him pushing himself into her. Taeyeon hissed at the strange feeling as Jiyong stopped to give her some time to adjust.

 

Eventually, she nodded and Jiyong pushed further as he kissed her, hoping to distract her from the pain. Taeyeon drew in ragged breaths as Jiyong started slowly rocking slowly. The pain had subsided and instead, she was starting to feel better.

 

Taeyeon moaned as Jiyong ed harder and faster.

 

“J-Jiiii...” Taeyeon moaned loudly, feeling herself nearing her peak.

 

True enough, Taeyeon shuddered and found her relase as she felt her body overcome with bliss. After a few more sloppy s, Jiyong came too and rolled to lie on the carpeted floor next to the couch, not wanting to crush Taeyeon.

 

Both caught their breath for a moment and then Jiyong sat up.

 

“I love you.” He replied and kissed Taeyeon on the lips.

 

“Me too.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“I can't believe that I'm your first.” Jiyong replied. “I didn't realise you were still a . Was I too rough? Did I hurt you?”

 

Taeyeon laughed, “I'm fine.”

 

“Since you're fine, how about round two?” Jiyong asked cheekily as he stood up and pulled Taeyeon towards the bathroom.

 

=========================

 

Italy; Rome - St Regis Suite 01   04:36

 

Bzzz Bzzz Bzzz...

 

Taeyeon was rudely awaken by the sound of her phone vibrating beside her. She frowned and her hand clambered across the night stand to grab her phone. Who could be calling her at such an ungodly hour?

 

Pushing her hair out of her face, she noticed that it was one of the 101 staff calling her. Glancing at Jiyong who was sleeping soundly next to her, Taeyeon crawled out of bed and picked up the phone, making her way to the living area.

 

“Unnie, what's going on?” Taeyeon sleepy voice asked as soon as she answered.

 

“Taeyeon, is Jiyong sound asleep?” The 101 staff asked.

 

“Yes. Why?”

 

“Good,” The 101 staff said. “Come to the door right now. I'm outside your door.”

 

“What?” Taeyeon's eyes widened.

 

Thankfully, she was dressed appropriately after the shower with Jiyong earlier. After their shower , Taeyeon had declared that she really was too tired for a round three so Jiyong had agreed that they should head to bed.

 

Taeyeon crossed the room and opened the door to see several staff at the door.

 

“What's going on? Is everything okay?” Taeyeon asked.

 

The staff closed the door behind Taeyeon and a camera man whipped out his camera.

 

“Taeyeon-ssi, the 101 Nights mission has started.” The staff announced. “Right now, you're not allowed to return back to your room and your phone has to be confiscated by us.”

 

“What?” Taeyeon widened her eyes. “What mission? What about Jiyong?”

 

“We'll explain more later. Please hand us your phone and come with us.” The staff smiled.

 

Taeyeon had no choice but to shut off her phone and hand it over to the staff.

 

“Are we leaving the hotel? What about my coat? I'm only in t-shirt and pants!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“Don't worry, we have everything prepared.” The staff unnie said and handed her a coat.

 

Taeyeon was confused and all she can do was to follow the staff as they led her to the hotel carpark and drove her away from the hotel. Taeyeon fidgeted anxiously in the car. What's going on? Why isn't Jiyong involved in this mission? Is this happening to the other teams too?

 

She had so many questions but whenever she tries to bring them up, the staff merely told her that they will divulge more once they have reached the location. Without her phone and Jiyong with her, Taeyeon felt helpless.

 

About twenty minutes later, they arrived at another hotel and the staff led her to one of the conference room. Taeyeon was surprised to see Tiffany and Krystal inside as well.

 

“Can someone please tell us what's going on?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

“Calm down, girls,” One of the producers chuckled. “This is a surprise mission. As of right now, your team members, Nichkhun, Jiyong and Minhyuk are all sound asleep, unaware that the three of you are right here. This mission will need the three guys to seek for you.”

 

“Where will we be at?” Krystal asked.

 

The producer smiled, “Australia.”

 

“What?!” The three girls exclaimed.

 

“But they'll be right here in Italy!” Tiffany widened her eyes. “How are they going to find us when we'll be in Australia?!”

 

“They will be doing a series of missions and get clues as to where each of you will be,” The producer continued. “The three of you will get ready to leave for Australia without your team member and you better pray that your member manages to find you soon as it will determine your chances to win the entire 101 Nights race.”

 

“B-But our bags and clothes are all in the hotel.” Taeyeon said helplessly. “How can we just leave like that?”

 

“When the boys have woken up a few hours later, our staff will go to your hotel and pack all your stuff. As of now, your stylists have packed and sent us your clothes and necessities.” The producer explained. “And your passports are with us already. So that's all you need to leave.”

 

“Oh my god... I wonder how the guys will react to this...” Tiffany said, still in shock.

 

“Probably as shocked as us.” Krystal laughed. “Seriously though, I never expected this!”

 

“I can't believe our stylist unnie knows about this and didn't warn us.” Taeyeon remarked.

 

“We told them not to.” The producer chuckled. “Okay, come over and draw lots as to where you'll be staying in Australia.”

 

“Aren't we all staying together?” Krystal asked as they all stepped forward.

 

“No, you'll all be staying in different cities, actually.” The producer said and placed three cards faced down on the table.

 

“You go first, unnie.” Krystal said to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon reached out and took one of the card. Flipping over, the card has 'Brisbane' on it. Tiffany went next and got the 'Sydney' card. Krystal picked the 'Melbourne' card.

 

And before Taeyeon could digest all the information, they were sent to a hotel room upstairs to shower and prepare for the flight which was in less than 3 hours.

 

=============================

 

Italy; Rome - St Regis Suite 01   10:20

 

Jiyong opened his eyes to find the other side of the bed empty. He stretched and looked around looking for Taeyeon.

 

“Taeng?” He called out tiredly.

 

No answer.

 

Swinging his legs off the bed, Jiyong shuffled towards the bathroom and pushed open the door. It was empty. He frowned and walked around the suite to find that Taeyeon was nowhere in sight.

 

“Taeyeon?” He called out again.

 

Still no answer.

 

Jiyong grabbed his phone and checked for any calls or texts from Taeyeon but found nothing. Where could she have gone? She usually doesn't disappear like this in the morning.

 

A sudden thought made Jiyong freeze. Could Taeyeon have left as she suddenly regretted being with him? Was last night a traumatic experience for her? No, it couldn't be. From what Jiyong could tell, Taeyeon had enjoyed herself as much as he did last night. He wasn't too rough and didn't do anything . He even made himself go slow at some points so as to make sure he wouldn't be hurting her.

 

The usual Jiyong wouldn't have treated any girls like that. He never considered of their feelings and just go with the pace he likes. Damn it, was he actually hurting her? He had never had with a before. Could it be that his slow pace was still hurting Taeyeon?

 

Jiyong cursed himself and decided to call Taeyeon but then when he called, her phone was shut off.

 

“,” Jiyong muttered. “What the hell happened?”

 

A knock interrupted Jiyong and he quickly rushed over to open it. He half expected to see Taeyeon but it turned out to be the 101 staff instead.

 

“Why are you guys here?” Jiyong asked, surprised. “Did something happen? Is it Taeyeon?”

 

“Jiyong-ssi, we're here to deliver the next mission to you.” The staff announced.

 

Jiyong then realised that the camera has already started rolling.

 

Jiyong blinked, confused, “Mission? We weren't told that there is a mission today.”

 

“This is a surprise mission,” The staff continued. “As you might have noticed, Taeyeon is missing. Don't worry, we have re-located her to some place and in order for you to find her and to continue your missions together, you are required to do some missions and get clues as to where she is at.”

 

Jiyong breathed a sigh of relief, “Thank god, I thought something happened to Taeyeon. Okay, what missions do I have to do? Does it start right now? Hurry up and give me the mission so I can bring Taeyeon back.”

 

The staff laughed at Jiyong's impatience, “You should wash up first and meet us upstairs at the conference room in an hour. We'll also need to enter and collect Taeyeon's stuff.”

 

“Why? She's coming back, isn't she?” Jiyong asked. “I mean, she'll come back by today, right?”

 

The staff merely smiled and said, “Please start getting ready, Jiyong-ssi, we'll explain more to you later.”

 

Jiyong nodded and let the staff in as he headed to the bathroom, extremely confused and already missing Taeyeon.

 

=============================

 

Italy; Rome - St Regis Conference Room 02   11:30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter