India II

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yahoo Korea:
When asked about G-Dragon's Instagram's photo on Taeyeon, Exo's Baekhyun laughs it off and assures everyone that the two 101 members are only friends.

[83,236 Likes/1,873 Dislikes]
Baekhyun's reaction is the total opposite of Kiko's. Anyone noticed that? While Kiko was uptight and uncomfortable, Baek seems really at ease with the questions.

[71,758 Likes/34,685 Dislikes]

Baekhyun oppa, please leave that . She's trying to sink her claws into GD now, can't you see?

[42,873 Likes/1,947 Dislikes]
Please stop making a big deal about GD and Taeyeon when there's nothing going on between them. I want to see the real couple which is KhunFany!

 

China; Beijing - Zen Event Hall 2B   12:26

“I still can't believe you thought of an idea like this.” Nickhun chuckled as he glanced at Tiffany through the reflection of the mirror in front of him.

Finishing with the last touch of makeup, Tiffany looked up, “I hope it works. We're blowing all our expenses to rent this event space.”

Nickhun grinned, “Don't worry, it will work out. Did you see the response on your Instagram and my Twitter when we announced this fan signing event?”

“Well, we're only renting this space for two hours so we better make sure we can earn the money to fly to India.” Fany replied. “I feel a little bad though.”

“Why?” Nichkhun asked.

Fany grimaced, “Asking our fans to pay for our signatures and photographs... Isn't that a little mean?”

“Hwang Miyoung,” Nickhun replied sternly. “No backing out now. We've already spent our money renting this place. It's too late to back out. Let's make it worthwhile for the fans, okay? We can take pictures with everyone of them and write them a personal message. And if we still have some time, maybe we can sing a little for them too.”

Fany let out a sigh and smiled, “Okay, and maybe after that, we can do a thank you video and put it up on Youtube.”

Their camera man then interrupted them, “I'll be heading to the restroom first. I'll be back in 15 minutes.”

With the cameras and mic now off, the couple who were now alone in the room heaved a sigh of relief.

“I hope we don't lose in this game.” Fany sighed as she sunk deeper into her chair.

“It's just the start. Don't lose hope. Besides, look at Jiyong and Taeyeon, they aren't doing that great either.” Nickhun replied.

“I hope GD oppa isn't making things hard for Taeng.” Fany said.

“Is something going on between them?” Nickhun asked curiously as he leant forward to Fany, his eyes gleaming.

Raising her eyebrows, Fany quickly replied, “Bwuh? Why would you say that?”

“GD's Instagram and there's just something going on between them I can't put my finger on.” Nickhun stated. “You know, if they really happen to get together, it wouldn't be the worst thing.”

His last statement made Fany jump from her chair and her head collided into Nickhun's with a loud smack.

“Ow!” Both idols yelped as Nickhun stumbled backwards.

Quickly recovering, Fany frowned, “Yah, don't say that! How can they be together? They just don't fit!”

Rubbing his forehead, Nickhun glanced at his girlfriend, “I don't see why not. It doesn't matter whether they look good together on the outside or not. Most importantly, they have to love and trust each other. Isn't that the most important thing in a relationship?”

Fany bit her lip, “It is but... GD oppa, I'm not sure if he's a boyfriend material especially towards Taeng. You know what she has been through. She can't afford another heartbreak.”

Nickhun took a step and pulled Fany into his arms, “I know you care about Taeyeon. I do too. But look at Park Jeongsu, we all thought he was the one but look what he did to her eventually.”

Fany sighed as she snuggled deeper into his embrace, “I know what you mean but I just don't want to see Taeng going through the whole break up thing again. Park Jeongsu was the love of her life and I honestly thought Taeyeon was not going to make it after their break up. I don't want to see her hurt again.”

“Maybe GD can change into a good boy for Taeyeon.” Nickhun said.

Pulling herself away from Nickhun, Fany stared at him, “You really think there's a chance for them to get together?”

Nickhun shrugged, “Why not?”

“There is no way Taeyeon will fall for him. I know Taeyeon, GD oppa isn't her type. Besides, GD oppa already has a girlfriend.” Fany said stubbornly.

Amused, Nickhun suggested, “Well, why don't we have a bet, Hwang Miyoung? If Jiyong-ssi and Taeyeon really get together, you owe me big.”

Fany snorted, “You're on! If they don't get together, you're the one who will be owing me one. Plus, we need to set a timeline for this. I say, before we end the filming for 101 Nights.”

“That's not fair. That's less than 3 months from now.” Nickhun said. “I say 6 months from now.”

“June? That's way too long!” Fany objected loudly. “I say April.”

Nickhun pondered for a moment and then finally nodded, “Okay, end of April. If by the end of April they're still not together, I lose.”

Fany let out a huge smile, “Great. Let's shake on it to make it official.”

Rolling his eyes but feeling amused, Nickhun stuck out his hand and shook Fany's hand to seal the deal.
 

===============================

 

India - Patrikutha Forest   14:07
 

Taeyeon stared at the motionless fishes that were in the pail. Her stomach was starting to ache from hunger and she could see that Jiyong was famished too.

Earlier, Jiyong and her had went around the forest and managed to find some banana and papaya trees. They gathered the fruits and using the fruits as bait, they successfully caught quite a number of fishes. They went back to the meeting point and realised that they were the first team to return with their lunch.

The producers then told them they can start cooking now but to their dismay, they realised there were no materials that would allow them to cook. Taeyeon's stomach rumbled loudly and then Jiyong handed her the bananas they picked earlier.

“Here, eat these first while we figure out a way to cook the fishes.” He said.

She did and told him to do the same. In no time, the two idols finished all the bananas but it left them extremely unsatisfied. The next team to arrive was Krystal and Minhyuk. Both Taeyeon and Jiyong watched as the other team settled their fruits down.

“Unnie, did you manage to catch any fishes?” Krystal asked, looking up from her pathetic amount of fruits.

“Neh,” Taeyeon replied gloomily. “But we don't have anything to cook the fishes with.”

Minhyuk looked up, “We can't even catch any fishes without a net so all we have are fruits.”

Taeyeon watched as Minhyuk whipped up the knife they won earlier and started slicing some papayas.

“How hungry are you, Taeyeon?” Jiyong asked suddenly, turning to look at her.

“Neh?”

“Are you hungry enough to eat raw fish?” Jiyong asked.

“Raw fish?” echoed Taeyeon, wrinkling her nose a little at the thought.

“If you think about it, it's sashimi.” Jiyong replied, smiling.

“But we still have to cut and clean the fishes even if we decide to eat them raw.” Taeyeon pointed it out.

“That can be easily settled.” Jiyong said and then walking over to Krystal and Minhyuk, he said, “Can we borrow your knife? We'll give you some fishes in return.”

Krystal and Minhyuk pondered for a moment as they stared at their fruits.

“How are you going to eat them?” Krystal asked.

“Sashimi style.” Jiyong grinned.

They were interrupted by Haha and Gwangsoo returning and their loud bragging of how they were going to use their lighter to create a small fire with a bunch of dried leaves to cook their fishes. The thought of proper cooked food made the other four idols mouths water.

“How about it?” Jiyong asked. “You can't possibly be satisfied with your fruits lunch. You won't even lose anything. You're just borrowing us your knife while Taeyeon and I lose our fishes to you.”

Krystal eventually nodded, “Okay, we have a deal.”

Jiyong beamed and turned to give Taeyeon a thumbs up sign. Taeyeon wasn't a big fan of self made sashimi but she knew she had to make the best with the current situation.

“Great!” She plastered a smile on her face and walked over with the pail of fishes to join Jiyong, Krystal and Minhyuk.

“Here, you guys can have some papayas too,” Minhyuk offered. “We have too much anyway.”

Jiyong and Taeyeon gladly accepted and with the knife, the four idols sat down and cleaned the fish. After cleaning, they could see that Haha and Gwangsoo were already building their own fire and the four idols could only drag their feet to the river to wash their fishes.

“This show is really tough.” Minhyuk complained. “I honestly wasn't expecting this.”

“Me too.” Everyone chimed after him.

“Do you guys think that Haha and Gwangsoo oppa are really strong?” Krystal asked as she reluctantly cleaned the insides of a fish.

“They are both from Running Man so that's no surprise.” Taeyeon replied, dropping a clean fish into the pail.

Jiyong looked up, a wicked gleam in his eyes, “Is there any way to get rid of them? Make them the last so they will be kicked out of the show.”

Minhyuk laughed, “Can we really do that?”

Jiyong shurgged, “Why not? We can team up for now and get rid of them first. Makes things easier for all of us.”

“No no no,” Krystal stared at Jiyong suspiciously, “Who knows if you and Taeyeon unnie will suddenly turn and stab us in the back.”

“Yah!” Taeyeon glared at Krystal. “We're not going to do that!”

“We won't.” Jiyong promised. “Let's just get rid of Haha and Gwangsoo first.”

“Come on,” Minhyuk turned to Krystal. “They have a point. None of us are going to win with the two Running Man members around. We can get rid of them and then break off the alliance after that.”

Jiyong nodded with a smirk, “That's right. Let's just get rid of the common enemy and then we can fight fairly between us.”

“Alright, fine! But no backstabbing.” Krystal warned.

“Deal.” Taeyeon and Jiyong chanted in unison.

After all the fishes were cleaned up, the four idols went back to where everyone else was and Jiyong sliced the very first fish. He had no experience as the slices came out jagged and clumpy.

“Have the first taste, Taeyeon.” Jiyong said holding up a slice in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hesitated but eventually took the slice from Jiyong and placed it in . The feeling grossed her out a little but after she started chewing, it didn't seem that bad at all.

“It's strangely not that bad. It tastes quite fresh.” Taeyon admitted to a delighted Jiyong.

One hour later, the two teams finished everything that was shared between them. It was a filling meal but each one of them still hankered after some cooked food.

“Look at Haha and Gwangsoo oppa,” Krystal grumbled. “They still have so much cooked fish left.”

“And they seem to be full already.” quipped Minhyuk.

Taeyeon stared at the two Running Man members jealously. Here they are with cold food which was barely sufficient while the two men had more than enough.

The camera men and producers all decided to take a break so Jiyong and Taeyeon retreated to their tent. The weather was extremely warm now and Taeyeon was sick of the mosquitoes vying for her blood.

“It's so hot.” Jiyong complained once they zipped their tent shut. “It's December. Why is it still so hot?”

Taeyeon let out a big sigh, “I miss the cold in Beijing.”

Jiyong agreed as he lay down on his side of the tent. The two idols remained silent for a while as Taeyeon tied her hair into a messy ponytail.

“So, what's the deal with you and Baekhyun?” Jiyong asked as he sat up suddenly.

Taeyeon frowned, “You don't have to know that.”

“Oh, come on, Taeyeon, I thought we're friends now.” Jiyong wheedled much to Taeyeon's amusement.

“No.” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“No, as in we're not friends? Or no, you're not telling me?” Jiyong asked.

“No as in, I'm not telling you.”

Jiyong pouted and then let out a smile, “How about we trade secrets? I'll tell you one of mine and you'll tell me about Baekhyun and you.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, “What makes you think I want to know any of your secrets?”

Jiyong chuckled, “Come on, there must be something you're curious about me.”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, “Narcissist.”

Jiyong said with a sparkle in his eyes, “I can tell you what moves I have in bed.”

His statement shocked Taeyeon as she drew back, embarrassed.

Jiyong grinned at her reaction and continued, “Or if you prefer, I can show you.”

Taeyeon's eyes widened as Jiyong inched closer to her as he whispered, “I always put a woman's needs before mine in bed. I'm known to be a generous lover. Care to test that theory?”

The heat was creeping up Taeyeon's cheeks as she struggled to come up with a retort. Instead she could only gape at him until Jiyong finally laughed, making Taeyeon feel quite embarrassed with herself.

“ert!” She finally spat out.

A sudden vibration interrupted them and Taeyeon picked up her phone to see the name 'Park Jeongsu' flashing on the screen.

“What's wrong?” Jiyong asked, noticing the change in Taeyeon's expression.

Ignoring Jiyong, Taeyeon stared at her screen wondering if she should pick up. Before she could come to a decision, her phone was snatched by Jiyong who quickly answered it.

“What do you want?” Jiyong snapped as soon as he answered.

Taeyeon made no movement as she simply stared at Jiyong. She knew she was supposed to get mad at Jiyong for taking over her phone but on the other hand, Taeyeon didn't felt like answering the call but she is interested to find out what does Park Jeongsu wants.

She couldn't hear what's going on on the other end of the line but she could see the irritation on Jiyong's face.

“Yes, this is Taeyeon's phone. You have the right number.” Jiyong replied, rolling his eyes. “I'm Kwon Jiyong... Yes, G-Dragon... I will have to ask you to stop harassing Taeyeon from now on.”

“What does he want?” Taeyeon whispered.

Jiyong ignored Taeyeon as he continued talking to Leeteuk, “I have the right to do that! You are a ing lowlife, Park Jeongsu! Don't pretend the call last night to Taeyeon didn't happen!”

Taeyeon could hear Leeteuk's anger as he shouted at Jiyong but she couldn't make out what he said.

“Just give me the phone and let me talk to him.” Taeyeon begged.

Again, Jiyong ignored Taeyeon as he shouted into the phone, “Everything is over, alright? I'm Taeyeon's boyfriend now so I have the right to ask you to stop calling her!”

Jiyong ended the call immediately with a loud huff and returned the phone to Taeyeon.

“W-What did you just say?” Taeyeon asked, staring at Jiyong.

Pushing his hair back lazily, Jiyong replied, “Oh, the boyfriend thing? Yeah, I said that just so he would stop calling you.”

Rage filled Taeyeon as she stood up angrily, “How can you say things like that, Kwon Jiyong?”

Surprised by Taeyeon's anger, Jiyong leapt up defensively, “I was just trying to help, Taeyeon. It's not a big deal. It's not as though he will tell the reporters.”

“That's not the point!” Taeyeon yelled. “What if he really believes you?!”

“So what if he believes me?” Jiyong asked, “Isn't that better?”

“No, no.” Taeyeon muttered angrily as she quickly dialled Leeteuk's number. “I have to explain to Jeongsu oppa.”

“Yah! Are you ing out of your mind?” Jiyong shouted, slapping the phone away from Taeyeon's hands.

The phone fell to the ground as Jiyong shouted, “You're ing pathetic, Kim Taeyeon! Why do you care what he thinks when he treats you like this?”

“You have no right to interfere especially when you don't know our history.” Taeyeon snapped back coldly as she picked up her phone.

“I know enough to see how he treats you. Calling you so you can listen to him having with another woman? Why are you so hung up on him, Taeyeon?”

“Shut up.” Taeyeon warned, her eyes glistening with tears.

“No, I will not!” Jiyong continued. “Do you even remember what happened last night? How much you cried for that bastard?!”

“SHUT UP! I said shut up!!” Taeyeon screamed as she shoved Jiyong with all her might.

Jiyong stumbled backwards but he quickly regained his step and grabbed Taeyeon by her wrist. He pulled her closer, their bodies touching as he cupped her face with his other hand.

“Wake up, Kim Taeyeon.” Jiyong whispered angrily. “He has moved on and so should you.”

“Let me go.” Taeyeon struggled, her face drenched with tears. “It's none of your business!”

“Are you still going to call him?” Jiyong asked dangerously.

“Yes.” replied Taeyeon stubbornly, refusing to back down.

“They've moved on! They're leaving us behind, can't you see? There's no use begging!” Jiyong hollered. “What is so good about him? His kisses? The ?! If good is all you need, then I can you too, Taeyeon!!”

Before Taeyeon had any chance to react, Jiyong captured her lips, as his tongue dove into Taeyeon's mouth. His other hand that was holding her wrist had now slid to her waist, holding her in place, right against his body. For a split second, Taeyeon froze, shocked by what he was doing and then when her mind started registering her current situation, she struggled against him and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter