S.Korea

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver:
G-Dragon & Taeyeon won 101 Nights race on last night's episode!


[900,341 Likes, 27,754 Dislikes]
So happy for them! They've really worked hard and deserves to win! They are indeed our Big Bang leader and SNSD leader.

[583,763 Likes, 3,118 Dislikes]
Congratulations! But why did GD arrive first and Taeyeon arrived seperately? Did something happen to them and they got seperated?
 

Yahoo Korea:
G-Dragon spotted entering bar with an unidentified woman whose face was concealed.


[627,763 Likes, 30,538 Dislikes]
Photo too blurry but that is GD alright. Very curious about the woman though. This woman has long hair so it's definitely not Kiko. New girlfriend for GD?

[584,145 Likes, 8,734 Dislikes]
Definitely not Taeyeon too. Fans confirmed that they spotted Taeyeon entering the SM building at this exact same time that GD was with this girl.

[264,564 Likes, 2,895 Dislikes]
So I guess GD has really ended things with Kiko. But my shipper heart is disappointed that this girl isn't Taeyeon. Her built kind of resembles Taeyeon though.


 

SM Entertainment   21:55

It had been one week since Taeyeon had returned to Seoul. One week since she last saw Jiyong. The morning where they were all gathered at the airport to return to Seoul, the 101 staff had informed that Jiyong had apparently flown back to Seoul on his own a few hours ago. No one bothered to ask why as everyone just assumed he had something urgent to attend to. Hurt and confused, Taeyeon could only bitterly curse at Jiyong. He didn't even say goodbye to her and just disappeared? Does he hate her so much? Did he really regret the relationship they had?

Throughout the entire flight back to Seoul, Taeyeon had to endure staring at the empty seat beside her, wondering if Jiyong left early because he couldn't even stand to sit next to her on the plane. To make matters worse, reporters and fans were crowded at the Incheon airport and yelling for Jiyong when they couldn't spot him.

Taeyeon even heard someone from the crowd say, “GD must really be sick of this show that he couldn't wait to rush back to Seoul as soon as it's over.”

Was it true? Taeyeon wasn't sure but it did hurt her terribly at the thought.

Thankfully, once Taeyeon was bundled into the SM car with Tiffany, a flurry of work and activities flooded her, allowing her to push Jiyong out of her mind temporarily.

She was informed that the news of her “break up” with Baekhyun will come out in a few days and then there will be endless of promotions for her debut single and SNSD's new comeback. She barely had time to catch a break as she hurried between the recording studio and dance studio everyday. Her other members were dying to find out more about the relationship between Jiyong and her but after Fany warned them not to, everyone understood and no one mentioned a peep about Jiyong at all, which Taeyeon greatly appreciated.

Right now, Taeyeon had just finished recording in the studio and was looking forward to head back home to her bed. Just as she stepped out of the recording studio, a familiar voice greeted her.

“Hello, Tae.”

Taeyeon looked up, surprised, “Jeongsu oppa! W-What are you doing here?”

Park Jeongsu smiled as the both of them walked down the hallway, “I just had a meeting with some of the SM marketing team and I heard that you're still hard at work here. You seem really exhausted, Taeyeon. Have you been sleeping well?”

Taeyeon stared back at him and then with a sad, small smile, she said, “No, not really.”

“You should let your manager know that the schedule is killing you! How are you supposed to juggle so much right now? It's crazy, Tae. Have you even had a proper rest ever since you came back?” Jeongsu asked worriedly.

“No. Being busy is good though. I like keeping myself busy.” Taeyeon replied, looking away.

Jeongsu stopped in his tracks, “You're hurting, aren't you? Something happened between you and GD, right?”

“It's nothing. I'm fine.” Taeyeon replied as she continued walking, this time a little faster.

Jeongsu hurried to keep up with her and when he finally fell into step beside her, he said softly, “You can always talk to me, Taeyeon. You know that, right?”

“I know,” Taeyeon let out a genuine smile for the first time in many days. “Thanks.”

“Have you had dinner?” Jeongsu asked.

“No, I'm really tired and I'm thinking that I should go straight to bed. I have another early morning tomorrow.”

“Taeyeon!” Jeongsu grabbed her arm to stop her as he scolded, “Are you skipping meals again? You'll collapse soon if you don't eat, especially with this crazy schedule of yours!”

“I'm fine, I had lunch today.” Taeyeon mumbled tiredly.

“You only had one meal today? That's it, we're going to have dinner right now and I'm not taking no for an answer.” Jeongsu replied firmly.

“But I'm really tired.” Taeyeon grumbled. “I just want to sleep.”

“You can sleep after I've watched you have dinner.” Jeongsu replied as he proceeded to drag Taeyeon along.


========================

 

KP's Restaurant and Bar   22:00

The dim lighting from the restaurant immediately put both the celebrities at ease as they slid into their private booth. It was a weekday night and the restaurant was almost empty.

“How have you been holding up?” Nichkhun asked as he signalled for a waiter to come over.

“Not great.” Jiyong admitted. “But at least I've come to a conclusion.”

“And what is that?” Nichkhun asked curiously.

Jiyong was about to reply when a waiter appeared, interrupting their conversation as he proceeded to take their orders of some light snacks and a bottle of Jiyong's favourite red wine.

After the waiter left them alone again, Jiyong continued, “I've decided to talk to Taeyeon tomorrow. I've thought it through. I still love her and I've decided to trust her whole-heartedly from now on. Taeyeon's right. A relationship can't work without trust and we seem to be lacking in that before but I love her so I'll work on that.”

Nichkhun broke into a huge smile, “I'm really happy to hear that. I've known Taeyeon for so many years and I've never seen her happier with anyone else.”

Jiyong let out a sigh, “Let's just hope Taeyeon will forgive me. I didn't protest when she initiated the break up and I've taken one whole week to decide that I can't live without her? She must really hate me now.”

“Just tell her the truth; that you were just respecting her since she said she needed some time to cool off and you yourself needed some time alone to think through everything because you value the relationship and want to start afresh with her on a new note.” Nichkhun replied. “You told me all these and I was really touched. I bet Taeyeon would jump straight back into your arms once she hear the reason.”

Jiyong let out a small smile, “Really?”

Nichkhun nodded, “Yeah, I mean you took that one week to think about the relationship seriously and carefully. It shows how much you value her and the relationship you shared.”

Their waiter came back with the order and the two idols sipped on their wine.

“I'm sure Fany will be glad to hear that you'll be talking to Taeyeon tomorrow.” Nichkhun smiled.

“Let's just hope Taeyeon will forgive me for taking so long to beg her to come back to me.” Jiyong replied with a hopeful smile.

Almost an hour later, the two idols decided that it is time to call it a night and seperated. As Jiyong was driving home, he wondered moodily if Nichkhun will be right. Will Taeyeon be so readily to take him back? After all, he had waited a full week before deciding that he should speak to her. What if Taeyeon had moved on? No, wait, that couldn't be. It's Taeyeon. She's not someone who moves on so quickly... right?

“ it.” Jiyong mumbled to himself as he took a turn to the opposite direction.


He's not going to wait until tomorrow to speak to Taeyeon. He needed to see her now. If she's sleeping, he'll just bang on her door until she wakes up.

When Jiyong finally reached the luxury apartment building of SNSD's dorm, his enthusiasm faltered when he came face to face with the security guard and the electronic gate. How was he going to get inside? Thankfully, there wasn't a reporter in sight as Jiyong was certain that his lamborghini would spark their interest.

Quickly whipping out his phone, Jiyong called Tiffany. It was on the fourth ring that she finally answered.

“Can you give me access to your dorm? I need to get past the security guard.” Jiyong said as soon as she answered.

“Oh, um, sure. Did something happen?” Fany asked curiously.

“I need to talk to Taeyeon right now. She's home, right?” Jiyong asked.

“She should be. She always returns home right after recordings.” Tiffany replied. “I'm not home right now so I'm just going to call the security desk and let them know to let your car in. Our dorm is 15-02. Good luck Jiyong oppa!”

“Thanks!” Jiyong said gratefully and hung up.

He waited impatiently for almost forty seconds when the electronic gate in front of him started sliding open. Once he parked his car, Jiyong ran out of his car and headed into the lift, jabbing the 15 button. His heart was pounding wildly in his chest as he felt the adrenaline run through him. This is it. He's finally going to see Taeyeon after one whole week.

When the doors of the lift finally opened, Jiyong stepped out and his heart plummet immediately as he watched Park Jeongsu and Taeyeon in a tight embrace. Neither of them noticed Jiyong's presence.

“I still love you so much, Tae...” Park Jeongsu whispered. “I'll treat you right this time. Let's start afresh, okay?”

Jiyong eventually spoke out sharply, “What is going on?”

Jeongsu and Taeyeon leapt apart and Taeyeon's eyes widened when she saw Jiyong gazing at her furiously.

“What the is going on?” Jiyong asked again harshly as he strode towards them.

Jeongsu cleared his throat and then turned to Taeyeon, “I'm sure you'll want to talk to him alone. I'll wait for you inside.”

Inside? He's going to wait for Taeyeon in her dorm? Are they back together already? Why can't Park Jeongsu just ing wait downstairs or something? What is he going to do with Taeyeon later that he would have to wait inside?

Rage consumed Jiyong as he watched Taeyeon open the front door. Jiyong's hand quickly shot out and slam the door back shut, startling Taeyeon.

“The hell you think I'm letting you step inside.” Jiyong snarled at Jeongsu.

“Jiyong! What the hell are you doing?!” Taeyeon stared at him furiously.

“He's a ing coward, can't you see?” Jiyong spat out. “He was hugging you yet he immediately tries to escape when he has to deal with a confrontation.”

“I'm not trying to escape.” Jeongsu tried to reason. “I just thought that maybe you and Taeyeon have some private things to talk about and it would be better for me to wait for Taeyeon inside.”

“You're not leaving after hugging my girlfriend like that!” Jiyong snapped.

“Girlfriend?” Jeongsu turned to Taeyeon, confused.

“Kwon Jiyong! What are you talking about?! We've broken up, remember?” Taeyeon stared at him as though he had gone mad.

Jiyong's eyes softened immediately when he turned to Taeyeon, “I know, but I've never really wanted a break up, Taeng. I'm sorry I took so long to talk to you-

“That's enough, GD-ssi,” Jeongsu interrupted as he stepped in swiftly between Jiyong and Taeyeon. “You've hurt Taeyeon enough. I don't know if you're really serious about Taeyeon but I won't let you hurt her again.”

Jiyong's gaze hardened, “ off, Park Jeongsu. What kind of a man are you? I've broken up with Taeyeon for only a week and you're here trying to get into her pants already!”

“Kwon Jiyong!” Taeyeon shouted angrily, appalled that he would say something like that.

Park Jeongsu sneered, “Must everything be always physical or ual to you? Is that how you have always treated Taeyeon? As a ual object?”

Jiyong finally snapped as he threw a punch right into Jeongsu's face. Shocked, Park Jeongsu staggered back and then without warning, Jeongsu fought back and Jiyong was found pinned to the floor as his face was brutally assaulted by Park Jeongsu. He could hear Taeyeon screaming for them to stop but it sounded so far away to him.

“,” PUNCH “You,” PUNCH “Kwon Jiyong!” PUNCH

Park Jeongsu was much bigger and stronger than Jiyong is and as Jiyong tried to fight back, he could taste the blood that was forming within his mouth.

“I won't let you near Taeyeon ever again!” Park Jeongsu shouted as he continued to punch Jiyong.

With a sudden burst of strength, Jiyong who was holding onto Jeongsu's collar, threw him onto his back and Jiyong started punching the SuJu member's face. His knuckles hurt like but Jiyong was too blinded by rage to care.

“How are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter