Japan II

101 Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naver:
Netizens dig up “proof” that GD and Taeyeon are dating.


[892,344 Likes, 91,678 Dislikes]
GD's eyes are always on Taeyeon. He was so frantic when he discovered Taeyeon missing during the Italy/Australia mission. He wanted to quickly complete the missions to get to Taeyeon. His expression when he found Taeyeon in Australia says it all. Not to mention their recent fight at the gas station. Do normal friends fight like this? I think not.

[428,335 Likes, 1,629 Dislikes]

SONEs also admitted that Taeyeon did look happier recently.

[339,942 Likes, 1,531 Dislikes]

I think they look cute together. I wouldn't mind if they're dating. Kiko's bad for GD and Baekhyun only makes Tae look like a cradle robber. Lol.

[146,343 Likes, 6,319 Dislikes]
Move aside, Kiko. You're ugly on the inside and GD finally can see that.

 

 

Japan; Tokyo – Mandarin Oriental Suite 3 07:32

 

Taeyeon moaned as she threw her head back. Jiyong was placing butterfly kisses all over her body and she arched her back when he kissed above her most private area.

 

“Jiiii...” Taeyeon bit her lip.

 

“Hmm?” Jiyong's lips came back up to kiss her on the lips.

 

“We just did it last night. Aren't you tired?” Taeyeon giggled as Jiyong nibbled her earlobe.

 

“I'll never get tired from having with you.” Jiyong chuckled.

 

“Yeah, but didn't anyone tell you it's rude to wake someone up with morning ?” Taeyeon laughed.

 

Jiyong smirked playfully, “Is that so? I heard that it's the best way to greet the morning.”

 

A sudden knock on their door interrupted them and Jiyong groaned as Taeyeon pushed him off.

 

“Get dressed quickly!” Taeyeon hissed as she hurriedly dressed.

 

Jiyong sighed as he rolled off the bed and made his escape to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon crossed the room and before she could open the door, she found an envelope that was slipped in beneath the door. She picked it up and opened to find their mission card in it.

 

Dear 101 Nights members,
The Japan race officially starts now!
Head to Shirosaki Shrine and take photos of 5 items that are from the Meiji period.
All 5 items have to be from that period for a pass to the next station.
Good luck!
 

With the card in hand, Taeyeon opened the door to find the hallway empty. The staff must have slipped it under the door and left.

 

Taeyeon closed the door again just as Jiyong emerged from the bathroom.

 

“Mission card?” He asked, walking over to her. “Where's the staff?”

 

“They slipped this in and left. I guess they'll start filming when we reach Shirosaki Shrine.” Taeyeon replied, handing him the card.

 

Jiyong read the card as Taeyeon stepped into the bathroom for a quick wash up.

 

“We have to hurry, Jiyong!” Taeyeon shouted from the bathroom after closing the door. “The race has started!”

 

Jiyong laughed, “Yeah, we have to hurry so I think it's better if we use the bathroom together!”

 

A loud shriek followed suit after Jiyong slipped into the bathroom.

 

“Yah!” Taeyeon shouted, as Jiyong peeled off his clothes to join her in the shower.

 

“You said we should hurry, didn't you?” Jiyong asked cheekily as he stepped under the shower, lightly pushing a Taeyeon away.

 

“Y-Yes, but not like this!” Taeyeon spluttered.

 

Jiyong grinned as he started shampooing his hair, “Come on, Taeng, just shower and let's hurry so we can win the race.”

 

Taeyeon could feel her face heat up as she struggled to reply, “F-Fine, don't you dare try anything funny!”

 

Jiyong laughed, “I'll try.”

 

==========================

 

Japan; Tokyo – Shirosaki Shrine 09:18

 

“Welcome to Shirosaki Shrine,” A 101 staff announced. “Please proceed to find the 5 items and take photos of it and return to me when you are done.”

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon nodded and headed into the shrine. They could be here earlier but thanks to Jiyong, they were held up in the shower after he tried to sneakily her in the shower. When Taeyeon swatted his hands away, he merely said it was a slip of his hand.

 

After Jiyong had washed himself up in the shower, he playfully asked Taeyeon if he should help her since she wasn't done yet. Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Jiyong and proceeded to chase him out, telling him that he was only holding her up.

 

Eventually, Jiyong left the bathroom and Taeyeon could wash up in peace. They left the hotel and took a cab straight to the shrine only to find that Nichkhun and Tiffany just left.

 

“It's all your fault.” Taeyeon grumbled again as her eyes looked around the shrine.

 

Jiyong merely chuckled as the camera man were filming them now. He then smiled to himself as he headed over to some exhibits.

 

All the dates from the items had been removed, leaving only a name and description. There were over sixty displays.

 

“How are we supposed to know?” Taeyeon wondered aloud.

 

“Let's just pick and try. We shouldn't waste time thinking here.” Jiyong suggested.

 

The two idols then took photos of the top five they think is the most suitable and proceeded back to the staff.

 

“You have only one correct.” The 101 staff said and pointed out the correct item; a painting.

 

With a loud groan, the two idols went back and continued. It was only forty minutes later that they managed to get all five.

 

The 101 staff handed them the next mission card and Taeyeon read aloud, “Please head to the next mission location at Harajuku and locate the five 101 staff cosplayers. Identify one item that is wrong in their outfit for the next mission.”

 

“Should we take a cab there?” Jiyong asked.

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “We don't have much cash left. Besides, the cab fares here are really expensive. Let's take the train.”

 

They quickly hurried to the nearest train station and after a 30 minute train ride, they finally reached Harajuku.

 

“How are we suppose to find five cosplayers who are actually 101 staff?” Jiyong asked as soon as they stepped out onto the busy street.

 

“Not to mention this is a street where cosplayers frequent.” Taeyeon replied with a sigh.

 

The busy street was filled with people; cosplayers, tourists and locals.

 

“Look, isn't that Nichkhun?” Taeyeon said suddenly and pointed to the man who was frantically looking around.

 

“Yeah, where's Tiffany though?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Maybe they split up again!” Taeyeon observed. “They did that too in one of the missions in Paris, remember? That was why they were so quick! Maybe we should split up too.”

 

Jiyong shrugged, “I guess we could. It will be faster that way.”

 

Taeyeon smiled, “Okay, I'll cover that area on the left. See you later!”

 

Before Jiyong could say another word, Taeyeon dashed off. Jiyong too, started looking around. He wasn't sure which cosplayers were the staff members as almost all of them were heavily made up. He had no choice but to think for a bit on how he should tackle this problem.

 

Eventually, he decided that the fastest way would be to spot any mistake on any of the cosplayers and then speak to that person directly.

 

Jiyong's eyes scanned the street as he started walking and then spotted an odd looking Pikachu cosplayer. He was wearing the Pikachu suit, face painted yellow with red circles on the cheeks. The Pikachu strangely had blue tips for ears and started walking away when Jiyong stared hard at it.

 

He couldn't recognise if it was one of the staff but he quickly made his way towards the man immediately.

 

Jiyong ran towards the Pikachu and then stood in front of it and asked, “Are you one of the 101 staff?”

 

“Yes,” The staff admitted with a laugh.

 

Jiyong heaved a sigh of relief, “Good. Yours is easy. The mistake are the blue ears.”

 

The staff nodded and Jiyong grinned as he left, in search for any strange looking cosplayers.

 

========================

 

Japan; Tokyo – Haruo Ramen 13:40

 

Both Jiyong and Taeyeon were so tired after the previous mission that they could only slump on their chair while they waited for lunch to be served. They had just completed the mission. Jiyong had found four cosplayers while Taeyeon only found one.

 

Tiffany and Nichkhun were already having lunch when they completed. Krystal and Minhyuk were catching up too. They ended up in second place which wasn't good enough for them.

 

Taeyeon was too tired from all the running that when Jiyong had asked her what she wanted for lunch, she said whatever that was nearest and they entered the first ramen shop they saw.

 

Their camera man had left to the next mission point, saying that he'll meet them there.

 

Just as their ramen arrived, Krystal and Minhyuk entered the ramen shop and Jiyong waved them over to sit with them.

 

“Unnie, did you see the news about you and Jiyong oppa?” Krystal asked after placing her order with a waiter.

 

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, “What news?”

 

Minhyuk chipped in, “That you guys were in a relationship.”

 

Jiyong who was drinking the broth, choked while Taeyeon's face went pale.

 

“W-What?” She squeaked.

 

“Are you okay, hyung?” Minhyuk asked Jiyong, handing him a tissue.

 

“Y-Yeah,” Jiyong nodded, accepting the tissue.

 

Krystal continued, “Yeah, fans of the show are now compiling snippets of the show to show that the two of you are dating.”

 

“That's ridiculous,” Jiyong said. “How do they do that? It's not as though we did anything on the show.”

 

Taeyeon nodded vigorously as Krystal laughed, “It's the look on both of your faces. Some of them kept saying how GD oppa always stares at unnie and how unnie has been happier recently.”

 

“T-Those doesn't mean anything...” Taeyeon spluttered.

 

Krystal shrugged, “Since it isn't even real, you guys don't even have to worry, right?”

 

Minhyuk nodded, “You know, fans are always shipping celebrities together. Don't get too bothered by it.”

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon said nothing as they pretended to be busy eating their ramen. They liked Krystal and Minhyuk but didn't feel like lying to them yet it wasn't time to disclose their relationship yet.

 

“Oh, my unnie's in Tokyo right now,” Krystal whispered excitedly to Taeyeon. “She asked me to ask you and Fany unnie if you two would be free for a get-together.”

 

Taeyeon's eyes lit up immediately, “Really? Why is she here? For how long? Where is she staying?”

 

The other three idols laughed at Taeyeon's eagerness and Taeyeon blushed as she calmed herself down.

 

“She's here for a fashion show. I think she'll be leaving in a few days. She hasn't reach her hotel yet but will text me when she knows the address.” Krystal said.

 

“Oh, what fashion show?” Jiyong asked curiously.

 

“Chanel fashion show. Kiko-ssi is attending too.” Krystal replied.

 

Jiyong's face was indifferent as he merely nodded.

 

“I can't wait to meet Sica again.” Taeyeon bounced on her seat excitedly. “When can we meet her?”

 

“Tonight's the fashion show so tonight's out. Probably tomorrow night? I'll have to check with her again.” Krystal said.

 

Taeyeon nodded, a huge grin across her face. Even with the mention of Kiko before, Taeyeon wasn't bothered at all. She was too excited to see her ex-SNSD member again to get worried or even jealous about Kiko. Besides, she also noticed that Jiyong couldn't care less that Kiko was attending the Chanel event. So why should she be bothered?

 

=======================
 

Japan; Tokyo – Mandarin Oriental Suite 3 22:15

 

“Look!” Taeyeon shouted excitedly as she pointed to the TV. “101 Nights is on!”

 

Jiyong had just stepped out of the shower and he chuckled at Taeyeon's excitement. Running the towel through his wet hair, he joined her on the bed.

 

It was a re-run episode where the guys and the girls were seperated and this was the first time Taeyeon actually watched what was going on when she was in Australia.

 

“You guys actually have to do that?” She exclaimed, her eyes glued to the screen as she watched the three guys pulling their sled with the staff on them.

 

“Yeah,” Jiyong laughed. “You guys had it easy flying off like that. The three of us had to do so much to get to you!”

 

“You're really trying your best, aren't you?” Taeyeon said softly, feeling touched when she saw how hard Jiyong was trying.

 

“I had to.” Jiyong smiled.

 

Taeyeon turned to him with a soft smile, “Because you miss me, right?”

 

“No,” came Jiyong's immediate reply. “I just wanted to show the viewers than I am actually really strong in games like these.”

 

Jiyong's straight face started twitching as Taeyeon scowled at him. She threw a pillow at him which bounced off the bed.

 

“I'm just kidding!” Jiyong laughed as he wrapped an arm around Taeyeon's waist and pulled her to him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter