Chapter 3

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3.

 

story by ( SWEETFLICKS )

 

 

 

Bomi’s Pov:

 

 Appa!”I shout at the phone but he hung up.Aish!How come they left me with this guy?

 

I still need to go to school.

 

Should I ride on a bus?But I don’t know where is the bus stop here.

 

GoodMorning babe!”Is he talking to me?I slowly look back and saw that he’s talking on his phone.

 

Tss.I thought it was me.

 

Well,Why should I thought about that!?

 

Okay.See yah later~”he hung up and look at me. “You’re still here?”he ask

 

No.Im not here.Im just your imagination.”I rolled my eyes and grab my bag.

 

“Our school is just near in just 20 minutes you will be there by walking.”he explained.Is he serious?20 minutes?

 

“I’ll go now.”he waved and walk out.

 

Should I just follow him?

 

No way.i can walk by myself.As I head outside,baekhyun is already gone.

 

Whoa.He’s so fast.”I mumbled and take a walk.

 

 Maybe, I should follow this line? or go this way? I don’t know. This is so hard.

 

After a few minutes of walking.I don’t know where am I now.Ottokae?Am I lost?

 

I look at my wrist watch and its already 7:42.Damn it.A few more minutes and our class will start already.

 

Ottokae?”I sighed and was about to cry when someone call my name.

 

Bomi-sshi?”

 

I look at back and saw kyungsoo smiling at me.Phew,im glad he’s here.

 

Kyungsoo-sshi!”I walk towards him as I wipe my sweats.

 

“Why are you walking?”he ask

 

“Someone told me that I’ll be on our school in 20 minutes if I take a walk.”I explained.

 

He chuckled and shakes his head “In 2 hours maybe.Its kinda far from here.”

 

Ow?”

 

Don’t worry.We can ride a bus instead.”he said as we take a walk on the bus stop.

 

That baehyun.I will really kill him.

 

“Do you live there?”I ask as I open the bus window.I need to see the view here.

 

Yeah.Its a dorm.I just moved 2 weeks ago.”

 

“Is that so?but why did you transfer?”

 

“I just want to.My old school is really useless.”

 

“Useless?”

 

“To be honest,you will not learn anything there.The teachers will just teach if they want to.”

 

“I see.We can be friends if you want.”I offered my hand and he shakes it.

 

“Sure.”

 

“I saw you last time.Your talking to kai?”I ask

 

Kai?Yeah.Jong in.He used to be my roommate on my past dorm.”Kyungsoo smiled and I did too.

 

After a conversation with him.We already reach the school.Exactly,8:00 am.

 

Now I have a new friend.I’ll just text him so we can go to school together.Baekhyun is useless.

 

That jerk is really a bad guy!

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

 

For sure she will be late.Haha!im sorry but I hate you.

 

Poor potato.Maybe she’s still at the Food Ave. near our rest house.Hihi.

 

“As I count of 5.She’s absent for today.”I look at my phones watch as I stand on the rooftop.”5..4..3..2..”I smirk but it fades when I saw her entering the school’s gate.

 

No way.

 

She’s talking to the guy beside him.Who is he?She’s acting innocent but she already had a boyfriend.Geesh!

 

Yah!Let’s go now.”Kai tap my arm.But im still looking at them.This cant be.She should be absent.

 

Oh?Its kyungsoo!”he pointed”KYUNGSOO AH!!!!!!!KYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!”kai shouted as I glare at him.

 

He’s so noisy.

 

Then the guy beside bomi looks at us and she did too.He waved at kai and smile.

 

Bomi glare at me and rolled her eyes.

 

Tss.Lucky her.She was saved.

 

Kyungsoo?”I ask and kai nodded “Yep.My old roommate.”

 

I just nod and we head to our room.

 

Omo.I forgot we have a test today.Aish!I didn’t review my notes.Im so dead now.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[FASTFORWARD]

 

Oppa,I miss you!”minah hug me tight and I hug her back.

 

No.Dont get me wrong.Im not serious to her too.

 

That’s life.

 

“But we keep talking on the phone.”I said and tuck her hair behind her ear.

 

She smiled shyly “It’s different from now.”

 

Aigoo.Why do you have to be so cute.”I pinch her cheeks and she pout.

 

See.She’s really trying to be cute.

 

Ey.Its not that!Chorong is just talking to me.That’s why!”I heard that potato’s voice.And I saw her walking with kyungsoo.

 

They seemed so happy to be together huh?

 

She should get married to him instead.

 

“Do you like that oppa?”minah ask.

 

Like what?

 

“Oh?”

 

Your not listening to me.Tss.”she cross her arms and eyed me.

 

Im sorry.Let’s eat first.”

 

We head to the restaurant near our school.Im hungry anyway.

 

 

 

Bomi’s Pov:

 

As I get home.Really this is not my home.

 

I put my bag on the couch and take a sit.Hmm,I need to take revenge to him.

 

What should I do?

 

Should I ask his father?Nah,we’re not that close.

 

But,I need to take my revenge.I grab my phone and texted his dad.

 

 

 

Mr.Byun:

 

Annyeong haseyo!Its me Bomi.I just want to know what is likes and dislike of your son^^

 

Sorry to disturb you sir!

 

 

 

I throw my phone on the couch.Im so nervous.Im sure he thinks that I really like his son.

 

Ew.That’s a big NO.

 

After a few minutes my phone vibrated.He replied.Yey!

 

 

 

Bomi:

 

He likes cars and he don’t like dogs.He’s allergy to shrimp take note of that.Hope this helps.

 

 

 

Mr.Byun:

 

Nae.Thankyou so much.

 

 

 

Dogs?Where will I get it?I grab my phone again and texted omma.

 

Omma:

 

      Omma,Can you buy me a puppy please.We need a dog here.Its too dangerous.

 

 

 

Bomi:

 

     Okay.Wait for that.

 

 

 

Yes!Hope its here before he come.Im getting excited.After a few minutes of waiting.Someone knock on the door.

 

It’s the dog for sure.

 

I open it and saw a delivery man.I smiled and grab the package.

 

“Please sign this Ms.Yoon.”he said and I did.

 

Now the dog is here.

 

I happily open the package and it reaveal a pure white puppy.

 

This is so cute.Gosh!

 

Annyeong!From now on.I will be your mom.”I said ang grab it “Oh?Your a boy.i have a baby boy here.”

 

It keeps on my fingers.

 

I want to squeeze this dog.He’s sooo fluffy.

 

“What should be your name?”I ask myself a I pat his head.

 

Ah.Since your pure white.I’ll call you snow.”

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

 

As I open the door my eyes widened as I saw her holding a puppy.

 

WTH.

 

Yah!Dogs are not allowed here.”I shout but she just look at me.

 

“There’s not sign writtenthat dogs are not allowed here.”she smirk and slowly walk towards me.

 

I hate dogs.what comes into her mind to have that one.Argh!

 

I gulped and grab the pillow on the couch to protect myself“Ya—Yah!Stay away from me.Or else.”

 

“Or else what?”

 

 

 

Think baekhyun think!Aish!

 

“Or else I will ….Eish!Just put it down.Fine play with it.But please stay away from me.”I said.

 

I cant think of anything.

 

She’s taking her revenge now for sure.

 

Wait for mine then.

 

She chuckled and slowly walk away from me.I sighed in relief.

 

“What kind of guy are you?Your scared of this puppy?”she ask sarcastically.

 

I rolled my eyes”Heol.Whatever.”I went upstairs and take a bath.

 

She’s really a day ruiner.As always.When will this end?

 

That stupid contract!I want to live without her.Eish!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note Good Day everyone!Chapter 3 is here.Hope you like it :D Comments, subscribes and upvotes is really appreciatedThank you so much.

 

 

 

` INSOMNIA