Chapter 8

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

 

CHAPTER 8.

story by ( SWEETFLICKS )

 

Baehyun's Pov

“Damn it!”I mumbled angrily as I grab my things at the back of the car.Tss,appa send us here in jeju island!

I should be resting at the house.

Now im wasting my two days with her again!As if im not satisfied being with her every day.

Aish!Why are they keep on pushing us to be here?”she said as she kick the sands on the ground.

Really!You should make some excuses to your parents.”I replied and enter the house,she followed while she carry her luggage.

“Even if I make some ,they will not believe me.”

I sighed and just take a sit on the couch.Im tired now.

Anyway,im still thinking about her and luhan.What if luhan is really courting her?What should I do?

He’s my friend.

I look at bomi and she’s happily taking some selca’s.Tss,why does she have to be so cute.

Eh?What did I just think?No way.Baekhyun wake up!Are you crazy???

 

Bomi's Pov

Since he’s sleeping,I decided to go out by myself.This time I can think by myself.

I take a sit on the sand and watch the kids playing in front of me.They are making a sand castle.

Kyeopta.”I smiled and take a picture of them.I miss my old days.

Yah!Minki ah.We will eat now!”a girl said as she walk towards her dongsaeng.I think!

My jaw drops when I saw that its eunji.My old classmate.Heol.

I grab my shades and wear it.Hope she will not notice me.

“Wait up noona.I’ll just take a picture.”

Omo.Bomi?”she called,I gulped and slowly remove my shades.Theres no use of hiding for.

Eunji ah.Annyeong!”I smiled and she did too.

“Why are you here?”she ask,what to say?

Im just having a vacation.”

“I see.You can sleep with us if you want.”

thanks!But I already have a room.”

Chincha?If you need some help you can call me.Where just on room 115.”

“115?”I shouted shockingly.She slowly nods.Ugh.Our room is 116.Its such a small world after all.

“Is there any problem?”

“E—err.Nothing.I’ll call you then.”

Okay.So you’re with your family for sure.”

Actually,im just alone.”I lied

Eunji gave me a weird look. “Alone?Are you sure?”

Waeyo?”

“To be honest,theres a ghost here in jeju.I don’t know if its true but a lot of people who stayed here told that someone is always bothering them at night.”

“Ghost?”why is she telling me that!?Argh,we just me again and she’s talking about that stupid ghost?”No way.”

“Well if you don’t believe me that’s fine.Im just saying anyway.”

“I U-Understand.”

“Do you want to eat with us?”she offered,I shake my head and showed her a weak smile.

Im fine here.Take your time.”

 

 [FASTFORWARD]

After I finish walking around,I head back to our room.It’s already 7:00pm.Im already hungry.

As I open the door,I can feel that baekhyun is not here.Maybe he’s roaming around.

“What to eat?”I ask myself and open the fridge.I’ll just cook some noodles.

After a few minutes of cooking.I pour it on the bowl and carry it on the couch.I’ll just eat here.

Now,I will eat you all!”

While eating,I heard something falls upstairs.I slowly put the bowl on the table and look around.

Is this what eunji is telling earlier?

Yah!Baekhyun,is that you?”I shouted but theres no response.

I snap the thought that it’s a ghost and I eat again.Then a loud bang of the door was heard.

I almost drop the bowl,so I slowly put it down again.Why is this happening to me?

“YA—YAH!It’s not funny huh?”I said and grab a pillow and my phone.

I hurriedly dial baekhyun’s number but my eyes widened when I heard his phone.Sh*t.He forgot it.

I scan it through the couch and saw his phone.

Ottokae?Im so dead now.

Please.Stay away from me.Please~”I beg as I close my eyes then I feel a cold air run through my body.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted then someone opened the door.

Tss,why are you so noisy?”baekhyun shouted as he walk towards me.”Are you okay?”he ask

Im still out of my mind”Baekhyun,theres a ghost in here!”

Ghost?Are you crazy?”He said as he laugh a little and shake his head.Damn he.

No.How I wish I am,but im not.I felt it earlier.”I explained but he just chuckled.Tsk!As if im joking.Grr.

“You should stop reading some fan fictions.”he smirk.

 

Eunji's Pov

Hello everyone.Im just a cameo here.Lol.Anyway,I saw a guy entered the room 116.Bomi told me that its her room,so why this guy is entering it.

Noona smile!”minki said as I smiled and he captured me.he really loves taking pictures.

Minki ah,grab some fruits inside we will give it to your bomi noona okay?”I said and he followed me.

After a few seconds,minki head to me as he carry a box of different fruits.I should know what is happening in there.

Im sorry bomi,but I cant help myself.I need to be updated.HAHAHA

I knock on the door then a guy with a plain white v-neck shirt opened it.Whoa,he’s so handsome.

Annyeong!”I said

“Who are you?”

Im Bomi’s friend,where is she?”I ask,then he look inside and scratch his head.

“Actually she---”he was stop when bomi pop out brushing her wet hair.

OH EM GEE!We look at each other and our eyes widened.

Mamammia.”those words accidentally came out on my mouth.

Eunji?what are you doing here?”she walk towards me.

“I’ll leave you now.”the guy said as he went upstairs.

“Who is that guy?”I ask,but she keeps on scratching her head. “Its okay if you don’t want to tell me.”

Uhm,he’s my driver actually.”

Driver?Wow,he’s so handsome huh?”

“Not really.”

Ow.this is for you.”I gave her the box and grab it.

“Thanks for this!”

Youre welcome.”I bid my goodbye and head back to our room.

Noona,Look at this.”minki walk towards me and showed me bomi’s picture and the guy is kinda blurred cause he keeps on moving around earlier.

Aigoo,why did you take a picture of them?”

“I just want too.Bomi noona is my crush!”he smiled

Tss,you’re still young.Make sure you will not post that pictures huh?or else bomi noona will get mad.”I explained and nods.

 

Author’s Pov:

This is my first ever pov here.Gosh!*smash keyboard*LOL.

Okay let’s go back to the story.

Little did eunji know,her brother already posted it to his sns.Bad for our baekmi couple.

 

Baehyun's Pov

I heard it right!She just told her friend that im her driver.Wow just wow.

I just cant believe her.

So,you’ll sleep outside right?”she ask as she sneak on the door.

“No way!you sleep in there.”I rolled my eyes and lay on the bed “Im your driver huh?”

“About that,im just protecting this marriage okay!”Bomi take a sit on the bed

Protect her face!

“Whatever potato!Why didn’t you tell your friend that you’re my maid.”I smirk and she glare at me.

Aish!Why don’t you just go out and sleep at the couch!”she shouted.

I take a sit on the bed “Are you ordering me now?Why don’t you just sleep in there!”

Your not a getleman!Are you a gay?”

Heol.did she just told me that im a a gay?

Gay?Even if you say that word I will not kiss you!”I shouted and she laughed evilly.

Kiss?As if I want your kiss!”

“Then go out now,I will sleep already!”I glare at her and she did too.That potato rolled her eyes for the last and walk out from the room.

Now I can sleep well.I lock the door to make sure that she will not disturb me.

[FASTFROWARD]

At middle of the night.A loud knock wakes me up.For sure its her.

yah!Are you deaf,I told you to open this door.Please hurry up.”

I stand up and sighed irritated as I open the door.She hurriedly run to the bed and hide under the blanket.

Since im still sleepy,I just close the door and open the lampshade.

“What are you doing here?”I ask with a sleepy voice.She slowly remove the blanket and look at me.

“I cant sleep.I can feel that someone is staring at me.AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!”She shouted and it wakes up my sleepy mind.

This girl is always noisy!

Aish!Can you please keep quiet.”

Mian.I’ll just sleep here.”Bomi grab 2 pillows and put it in the middle of us. “I’ll take this line and you can take that okay?”

What is she doing now?She’s really weird.

I slowly lay down and turn off the lamp shade.

“Don’t you ever cross the line!she said.

“As if I will do that!Why don’t you just sleep on the floor instead?”

“I cant.It’s too cold.”

I shake my head and smile,Mwoya?Why am I smiling now?I need to sleep already.Goodnight.

 

 

Author's note : Im so speechless.xDD Sorry for typos. :))

 

` INSOMNIA