Chapter 16

Stuck in a Contract

Chapter 16:

Bomi’s Pov:

“You mean taeyeon?Kim taeyeon?”chorong ask,we’re here at the school’s garden since it’s our break time.

“Yes.”

“Is she pretty?Well,she wouldn’t be a model if she’s not.”

“Kinda.But I’m much prettier than her.I think.”I said proudly,chorong smiled weirdly at me.

“Uhm.So baekhyun likes her?”

“Yeah.And guessed what he really enjoyed their date yesterday.Like I’m not in there huh?So what am I?A bubble?Ugh!”

“Hey relax~”she patted my nack then chuckled “Don’t tell me your jealous.You’re with kyungsoo yesterday right?”

“M-Me jealous?”I pointed at myself “N-No way.”

“Then why is Bomi stuttering now?”

“I-Im not.”Oh!Shoot.I stuttered again.Chorong smiled at me evilly.

“Really.Im not jealous.Why should I?”

She shrug “Molla.I just know that Bomi will only be jealous if she likes baekhyun.”

“Y-Yah!”I cover “What are you saying?And who likes baekhyun?Me?Are you crazy?”

“Im not.”she said as she remove my hand “Im just saying that if you like baek-”I cover again.

“Stop mentioning some names please.”

“Ara.It’s just,you sound like a jealous wife.”

“Im not!”

“Fine.Fine.I’ll stop.But-”

“But what?”I gave her a confused look but she smiled evilly as if theres a meaning behind it.

“Nah.Nevermind.Let’s go.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Isnt that bomi and kyungsoo?”chanyeol pointed and I hurriedly look at it.

“Gotcha!Hahaha.”he laugh along with kai and chen who’s sitting beside me.

“It’s not funny huh.”

“Im just testing you.So what happened yesterday?”

“Upcourse it’s fun.”

“Really?Youre with Bomi and kyungsoo right?”kai ask,I frowned then the two slap his arm.

“W-What I mean is,they dated yesterday too right?”

“Kurae,that’s it!Aigoo.”chen added

But why d I feel like something is wrong?I stare at the three of them and they look away from me.

“So tell me.Did you just stalk me yesterday?”

“nope!”-kai

“Upcourse not!”-chanyeol

“Why should we do that?”-chen

“Liars!If you will not tell me the truth let’s forget about our friendship!”I said as I stand up but they grab my wrist and make me sit down again.

“Fine.We’ll tell you.We didn’t know that you will be at the amusement park too.Kyungsoo gave me a three coupons and he said I can ride and rides that I want.”kai explained “And I gave the extra coupon to them.”

“Yes that’s right.”chen exclaimed

That kyungsoo is really showing off  huh?he even use my friends.Damn he.

“While we’re looking for our next ride we saw you with taeyeon noona.Then we’re shock when we saw bomi and kyungsoo walking behind you.”chanyeol said

“He really followed our suggestion yesterday.They really had a double date.Hahaha!”chen chuckled

“Why should I follow you?It’s just a coincidence.”

“No it’s not.That’s what we called destiny.”kai said with a big smile on my face and the three of them started to tease me as they tickle my waist.

“Stop it you guys!”

“Yieeee.Baekmi is hart hart!”-chen

“Hart Hart your face.”

[FASTFORWARD]

While waiting for noona at the mall,I decided to look around first.But my eyes caught something that reminds me of bomi.

“A Potato.”I mumbled as I grab the keychain and look at it.

It even have a pink cheeks.This is really looks like her.No doubt.

Hahaha!

Im gonna buy this.

“No way.Why should I buy this?”and why am I thinking about her?Such a waste of time.

---------------------------

“Hey that’s cute!”noona pointed at my phone.

“Oh?Y-Yeah.”

“I didn’t know that you like that kind of stuffs.Such a cute potato.”she smiled still looking at it.

Kurae.I bought two of them.But I will not give the other to bomi huh?

Don’t expect too much.I just want to .And I will reserve the other one if I even lost this one on my phone.

Noona and I head to the nearest restaurant and catch up some things.We even have a lot f pictures together.She bought a lot of dresses cause she said she will be needing those for her pictorial soon.

“Taeyeon you’re really back!”a tall girl greeted

“Yep.So how are you sooyoung?You don’t have a work now?”

“Im actually on my way to it.Im fine,how about you then?And who is this cute guy huh?”she smiled at me and I smiled back.

“Annyeong haseyo byun baekhyun imnida.”

“Nae.Sooyoung here.Are you two dating?”she pointed at us

I just wait for noona to answer the question.I wonder what will she say.

“What kind of question is that?Isnt it obvious?”my eyes widened on what just I heard.Dont tell me we’re dating already?

Is this what you called a lucky day?

“Aigoo.I better go now.i don’t want to disturb the two of you.”

“See you around then.”

“Nae.” She wave at us then walk away.

“Why are you smiling like that?”noona look at me as I tried to stop myself from smiling.

“O-Oh nothing.”

“Psh.Kaja,let’s go at the book store.”she even grab my hand.

Asdfghkl$&*^%####^&$& Her hand is so soft.I don’t wanna let go of it.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

It’s already 10:00 pm and baekhyun is still not here.

Should I call him?He didn’t even say that he’ll go home late.

I look at my phone and thinking if I should text him or not.Then a message pop out.

I hurriedly open it and I’m expecting that its baekhyun but it’s not.

Chorong:

GoodNight bom bom :D and take time to think about your feelings.kekeke

“Argh!feelings !”I mumbled to myself then sit on the couch.

Why am I waiting for him?He’s not my business after all.

I just scan through my phone and my eyes stop at one picture.

“Read it again bomi,so you’ll understand!”I said as I look at the picture.I capture the paper with our rules written on it.

1. Snow will always be free.I don’t care about you.All I care about is him.

2. This marriage is useless so ARE YOU.I don’t want them to know that you’re my husband.Keep quiet.

3. I will only care about my own life so don’t bother.

4. Let’s clean our own stuffs.

5. Lastly,Im not a potato but you’re a monkey.Falling in love with you is not my style.You’re a jerk

 

Think about number 5 bomi.You even wrote it with your own hand.Kurae,falling in love with him is not your style!So take note of that!

And besides he already have his noona.So you don’t have to ruin their relationship!Back off ,just bak off bomi!

I sighed heavily and stand up. “I should sleep now.”then I heard a car’s sound.It must be him already.

But he didn’t bring his car right?So who is that?I sneak through the window and saw taeyeon and baekhyun standing,facing each other.

They’re together all this time?

“You should go now noona.”he smiled,taeyeon nods but the next moment is the one that breaks my heart.

She kisses him on the cheek.

I should go now before baekhyun caught me sneaking here.

“It’s okay bomi!It’s just nothing.”I said to myself as I hurriedly run through our room.As soon as I open the door, I heard baekhyun enetered the house

So I jump to my bed and unluckily hit my head to the wall.

“Ouch!”I accidentally shout,I grab my blanket and cover my face.

“Hey potato!What happened to you?”he ask,I didn’t respond.I should pretend that im sleeping but my head really hurts that bad.

Aigoo.I’m so clumsy.

I should be more careful really!

“I know that you’re still awake.”baekhyun suddenly grab my blanket and saw me massaging my head.

“Omona!Why are you bothering me?I’m already sleeping.”

“Tsk!I know you’re not.What happened to your head?”he pointed.

“Nothing.”

“Why don’t you just tell me?”

“Fine.I’ll tell you.I accidentally bump my head on the wall.There are times that you should hit your head first to be able to wake up in reality!And you know what?Reality hurts!”I explained and he just gave me a WHAT-THE-HECK-ARE-YOU-SAYING-LOOK.

“I’m gonna sleep now.So don’t bother me anymore.”

“Do you have any problem?”

“I said don’t bother.”

He’s acting like he cares even If he’s not.

Aish!

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

[BACKWARD]

tumblr_nhoc0ci97c1u3k74xo2_250.gif

“You should go now noona.Thanks for dropping me off.”I said with a big smile on my face,but my heart started to beat fast when she lean into my face.

S-She will kiss me now.

What should I do?Should I close my eyes?
“Your wife must be waiting for you.”she whispered then winks at me “Goodnight.”noona waved and I wait for her to leave.

I thought she will kiss me.Aish!i’m so disappointed to you taeyeon noona!

“Why would she wait for me?”I mumbled as I enter our house then I heard a loud bang.

I hurriedly went upstairs and saw that potato covering up with a blanket.

[FASTFORWARD]

“Fine.I’ll tell you.I accidentally bump my head on the wall.There are times that you should hit your head first to be able to wake up in reality!And you know what?Reality hurts!”she explained

tumblr_inline_o1daq7BUTZ1t3olhc_540.gif

“???????”

That was deep.

“I’m gonna sleep now.So don’t bother me anymore.”

“Do you have any problem?”

“I said don’t bother.”

I just lay on my bed and then I saw the potato keychain that I bought earlier.

Nevermind baekhyun.