Chapter 17

Stuck in a Contract

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Good Morning bombom!”chorong greeted with a big smile on her face.

“Good Morning!”I replied as she takes a sit.

“So you heard the news?”

“What news?”

“We will be having a tour next week.And as I heard it’s on jeju.”she explained

“Jeju again?”

“Again?”

Aish!Baekhyun and I had our vacation there if you can still remember.Psh!

“I mean,why on jeju?”

“Molla.That what I just heard on our other classmates.”I just nod at her.

[FASTFORWARD]

“Palli!Our rank is already posted.Let’s see if something changes.”chorong grab my wrist as we head to the bulletin board.

There’s a lot of students circling over it so we’re having a hard to look for ours.

The disadvantage of being small. T_T

“Aigoo.I’m pretty sure I’m on top now.”I heard a familiar voice as I turn around I saw chanyeol looking at the board.

Of course he’s with baekhyun.That jerk.

“Hey bomi you’re here and chorong too!”chanyeol pointed and we just smiled at them then the other kingkas came.

Baekhyun gave me a blank stare as I rolled my eyes at him.

“I already saw mine and do you want to know it guys?”suho said as they shake their head off.

“Nah.”-kris

“He’s showing off now.”-chen

“Don’t mind him.”-xiumin

“Yah!Why are you like that?Come back here you guys!”suho exclaimed as he run after them.

“So what’s your rank?”luhan ask chorong

“Molla.I didn’t see it yet.”

“Kaja,let’s look for it.”luhan grab her hand and as always I’m being left out.

“For sure my rank is higher than you.”baekhyun gave me a smirk

“Come on.I can feel that I’m 5 times higher than you!”I even pointed the word 5 times.Cause I just feel it now.

“Really  huh?Youre that confident?”

“Upcourse I am!”

“Wanna bet then?”

“Bet?”

“Yep.So you’re in or out?Seems like you’re afraid.You can back off now.”

“Are you testing me?Bring it on!”I said confidently as we both head to the bulletin board.

Actually,Im kinda nervous. I didn’t study well.But I know my IQ is kinda higher than him even though its just a little bit.

Anyway,since some of the students are finish looking at their rank.Baekhyun and I we’re already here in the front.

My heart is beating fast.Ohmagash!Let me be higher than him!

Let me please.Im begging.

“Let’s look then.”he said as we both look at it.

“Oh.Kyungsoo is on the top 5.He’s really smart.”I said as I point at it.Baekhyun rolled his eyes at me.

As he whisper something that I can clearly hear.

“For sure he cheated.Tsk!”

“He’s not that kind of person!”

“Whatever.Omona!”he pointed at the rank 156.He’s unbelievable huh?How about my rank then? “Look how smart I am!Hahaha.”

“Smart?Duh!Let me see mine.”

“Come on!Where are you looking at?Heres you rank.”he pointed at the rank 157.

“O-Ottokae?”I look at it with a shock face.I cant belive what I just saw!

Heol.

I didn’t notice that my name was there.I thought Im kinda higher than him.

Why is this happening to me now?

Whhhyyyyy!!!!?????

“5 times higher huh?”he teases and I just give him a glare

“Shut up!”

“You should study more next time!”he said as he pat my head that makes me move away from him.

“Y-Yah!Am I a dog?”

“No.You’re a potato!”he said with a poker face. “So let’s go back to our bet.”

“Tsk!You’re just one rank higher.”

“Still I’m higher.I’m gonna think about it first!Dont be so excited.”

“Excited your face!”I rolled my eyes and he ust chuckled at me.Why did I even agree in this kind of bet?

Aish!Pabo,Bomi!

The suddenly someone calls him.It must be his noona again.

Noona!Noona!

She’s not that pretty though.

“Nae noona?”he said through the phone.Then my eyes fall on the thing that’s hanging in his phone.

Isnt that a potato?

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

Expect the unexpected guys!Hahaha.Poor potato.I didn’t know that I’m smarter than her.

Anyway,Im still thinking what should I let her do.Since I won our bet.

But earlier when I pat her head, I don’t know why I did that thing!Maybe,I just thought that she’s snow.

They are really look alike.

“Excited your face!”she rolled her eyes at me and before I can argue back my phone vibrated.

I hurriedly answered it cause it’s noona.

I don’t know why she’s calling me today,it’s the first time actually.I’m always the one who’s calling her.

“Nae nooona?”

“Hey baekhyun,my friend gave me a ticket to a theater musical.Sadly,I cant go.I’ll just give it to you.You can go with a friend or bomi.”she chuckled

“Ey.I’d rather go with you.”

“The tickets are only for two people.I can’t go cause I still have a pictorial on saturday.I t will be a waste if I’ll just throw it.”

“Ara.I’ll get it.”

“See you later then.Bye!”

“Bye noona.”I ended the call and saw bomi glaring at me with her arms cross.

“Bye noona.”she even mimic my voice “Such a jerk.”

“When will you stop calling me a jerk?”I said and walk beside her,she shrug and raise her left eyebrow.

“Why are you acting like that?Are you on your period now?”

“Mwoya!What the heck are you saying?”she irritatedly said as she look down and pointed at my hand.

I look at it and my eyes widened.I hurriedly put my phone on my back.

“I-Isnt that a potato?”she ask

“No it’s not.It’s a tomato!Are you an idiot?Of course it is!”I replied angrily as I shoved it right into her face.

“Ey stop it!I can see it okay.Then why do you have that?You’re so gay~”

“Mwo?I’m tired of you calling me a jerk and gay.Can you just stop saying those words?”

I’m planning to give her the other one but it seems like she will just tease me.

“How about you then?You’re always calling me a potato!”

“T-That’s because you look like one.”

“Oh?So I look like one?Then why do you have that potato keychain?Don’t tell me-”

“Noona just gave this to me.”I lied,the she flip her hair into my face then walk away.

“Yah!”I called but she didn’t even look back.That potato!

Fine,walk away!I’m not gonna follow you anyway.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Yaaahhhhhhh!Stay away from me.Go there!Go there!”baekhyun was shouting as if there’s no tomorrow.

Snow is just welcoming him.He’s acting like snow can eat him.He’s even bigger than him.

“Can you put away that dog of yours?”he pointed, I glare at him first before I grab snow and feed it.

“So gay.”

He gave me a cold look“Call me a gay again or I’ll kiss you.”

Kiss?Omo,my heart it’s really beating fast here in my chest.

And I can even remember the first that I kissed him.Water!Pabo bomi.

No more flashbacks please.

“Gay.”I said and smirk at him,but then he smirk back and walk towards me and that makes me move one step backward.

I’m just trying him okay.Dont get me wrong!

“So you really want my kiss?”he ask

“O-Of course not!”I fake laugh “I just want to call you gay!”I replied then tried to stay away from him.

But he grabs my wrist and pin me to the wall.

“Let me clear it first.”he said seriously and I can’t help but to feel nervous.

“W-Why are you being like this?C-Can we talk at the couch?”I suggested.And im stuttering.

Im always stuttering whenever he’s near to me.

“No.I want here!”he said still with a serious face.Then suddenly-

“Omo!Omo!”he shouted as I look down and snow his feet.

He’s still a gay.

“Don’t bite.Dont bite me.And go away.”

When I was about to grab snow,it bites his pants and I cant remove it from him.

Ottokae?

“Im gonna die now.Remove it.Palli!”

“I’m trying okay.And please don’t run.”

“Snow will bite me now!Aish,Im gonna put this on the cage tomorrow!”

“Calm down first,he just wants to play with you!”I said as I run after them.it looks like Im the one who’s chasing.

“Aish stupid shoelace!”I mubled as I tie my shoelace first.He’s still shouting around the house.

When I was about to get up,I saw him running towards me and that makes me fall on the floor.

Ang guess what?

He’s on top of me.

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Ahhhhhhh!”I shouted as I run to look for bomi.I told her to remove this dog but she’s already gone.

Then I saw her tying her shoelace,I was about to call her when this dog ripped my pants and that makes me fall on the floor.

And guess what?

Im on top of bomi.

AWKWARD.

I tried to get up but this dog won’t stop me and it even jump into my head and I accidentally lean down.

That I forgot that bomi is there.

Now the position is more awkward.Im hugging her now.On the floor.

“…..”

“…..”

I hurriedly stand up and she grab snow.

“Bad dog!”she shouted then put it away from us.

That will not happen if that dog didn’t bite me in the first place.Aish!This is so awkward now.Should I say something?

“W-We should put that in a cage.”I suggested,she nods and that’s a miracle.As far as I know she wants snow to be free.

And why am I stuttering?

Hug.

Come on baekhyun.It’s just a hug!Dont think about it too much!

Kiss.

Why am I having too much flashbacks now?Authornim?What are you doing to me?Your making my head burst!

[a/n:Sarreh my baby :D]

“I’ll buy a cage tomorrow.”she added and I just nod.

I head to the kitchen and get some foods to eat.Oh a cake.This will be enough for me now.

After a few minutes of eating I feel my stomach boiling.

Aish!Is this already expired?I look at the expiration date and I was startled when it’s expiration date is on last week.

I should checked it first!

“I’ll throw this later.”I mumbled and hurriedly run to the comfort room.

Phew!

When I throw throw throw throw it up?

Start twerking like miley.Nah nah nah!

I stayed there for almost 30minutes and when I get up my stomach started to boil again so I take a sit on the bowl when someone interrupted.

“Yah!Palli!i need to use the bathroom now!”that potato shouted as she knocks the door noisily.

“Cant you see someone is using it!Shut up in there,potato!”

“Palli,I cant take this anymore!Why you didn’t even tell me that cake is already expired?”

So she ate it too?

You say I’m crazy~ But I know Im not the only~

“I didn’t know that you will eat it.”

“Whatever.Stop talking and faster!”

“Ara,I’m finish now.”I said then open the door.She’s about to enter but a pleasant smell stops her.

“Yuck!”she cover her nose “Did you stock that in your stomach for how many years?”she ask

“It’s not that smelly.”

“Ewww.You’re so gross!”she rolled her eyes on me then I heard a fart.

It’s not me.

“Ewww.You’re so gross!”I mimic her voice as she cover her and run to the comfort room.

“Hahaha!That potato is really~Psh!”I mumbled then I saw my smiling face on the mirror.

Mwoya!Why am I smiling now?

Is her fart that funny?

Hug?Kiss?

Aish!Flashbacks again!I hate it all.

Go away.