Chapter 14

Stuck in a Contract

 

Bomi’’s Pov:

“Snow.Stop it.Dont eat that.That’s dirty.”I ordered as I remove the tissue into snow’s mouth.

“Let’s go.I’ll feed you.”I carry it and feed him first.

It’s Saturday but im not free.It’s baekhyun’s dad birthday and theres a lot of guest for sure.

I don’t have a gift yet.I’ll just ask mom to join me into their gifts.hahaha!What a bright idea!

I already dressed up but baekhyun is still in our room.He’s so slow as always.

Im not yet thanking him for bringing me to the clinic yesterday.Aish!It’s his fault in the first place.

But still.

“Kaja.”he shouted as he run down stairs.He looks so happy and I don’t even know why.

We ride into his car and he even drive as if he’s the king of the road.Oh gosh!We’re not that late.

“Can you slow down?”I said as I glare at him.

“Ooppss!Sorry,but we need to hurry up.”

“Hurry for what?Your dad will not left. ”

“I know.But someone will come.”he smiled and focus on driving.

As we take a walk inside their mansion.I can already see the luxury cars on the parking area.Whoa!Mr.Byun is really I big timer.

“Let’s go there.”baekhyun pointed as I followed him.I tried to called mo but she’s not picking up.

“Oh son!Glad you’re already here.”Mr. Byun greeted. “Nae,Appa.”

“Annyeong haseyo.Sanegil chukahae-yo.”I greeted and he chuckled

“Thankyou Bomi.I assigned a seat for you two and it already have foods on the table.GO and check it out.”

I just nod but baekhyun whisper something to his dad that makes Mr.Byun  raise his eyebrow.

I don’t know if she’ll come.Just court Bomi and stop thinking about her.”that’s all that I heard.

Who are they talking about?And I just remembered what baekhyun told me earlier that someone will come.

I see.He’s waiting for that girl.

Fine.I’ll just eat.I head to our table and then I saw Xiumin,kris and tao walking towards me.

“Hey Bomi.Where’s your hubby?”kris ask.

“Hubby?Ew.”

“You’re looking for me?”the gay came as they pat each others back “Where are the others?”

“They’ll be here later.Some of them are always late.”xiumin said.

Yah!Tao,stop drinking that.It’s too early.”baekhyun grab the glass into tao’s hand and put it back to the table.

“Come with us first.We’ll greet Mr.Byun.”kris said as the walk away from me.Baekhyun just gave me a look that he’ll just company them for awhile.

Nah.I’m okay here.By myself.Alone.

Chorong and Luhan must be together again.Aish!

I slice the chocolate cake in front of me and just eat. I don’t know anyone here and my so good husband just left me.

I wonder where my parents are now.

As I look around I saw baekhyun talking happily to a girl.He’s flirting huh?That’s so nice of him.

“Jerk!”I mumbled to myself as I grab a glass of water in front of me and drink it straightly.

“Omo?”my eyes widened as I stare at the glass.What is this?It’s not water.

“But it tastes so good.”I smiled and drink another glass again.It’s my first time drinking this kind of water.

Or not.It’s not water.

“HAHAHAHAHA!This is so good.”I put down my glass and drink some more.

“Lemme have some more.”I look around but my eyesight became blur.Ottokae?

Am I blind now.I stand up and tried to balance myself.

“You’re alone right?”someone said,I can feel his hand into my arm as he help me to stand up straight.

I tried to open my eyes widely as I can but I just can’t.Maybe this is the effect of that water.

Yes,it’s not water.I’ll ask mom about that.

“W-Who are you?Ah.A waiter?Can I have some of that water please?”I pointed at the table.

Since he’s a waiter maybe he knows what I’m talking about.

He chuckled“You’re funny.Do I look like a waiter to you?”he ask.

“Mianhae.”I bow 90 degrees at him and tried to stand up straightly.

“I’m Kim taehyung by the way.”

“Yoon Bomi imnida.”

“You’re name is so cute just like you.”he even pinches my both cheeks that makes me glare at him.

I know I’m cute and I know that he’s hitting on me now.What the eff he’s saying.

“Ouch!That hurts.”I said but he just chuckled at me.

That kim taehyung grab my hand,I tried to let go but he don’t want. “So do you want to go with me?Since you’re alone we can-”

“Hands off dude.”

We both look at the one who’s talking but that voice belongs to the baekhyun jerk.Psh!

What is he doing now?Is he finish talking to a lot of y girls outthere?

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

As I finish talking to dad’s visitors.I went back to Bomi and saw a guy sitting beside her.

Who is he?That is my seat huh?

My eyes even widened when he pinches bomi’s cheeks.Whoa,is he hitting on her?

I hurriedly walk towards them and I can see that all of the glasses are empty.Dont tell me bomi drinks it all?

“So do you want to go with me?Since you’re alone we can-”

“Hands off dude!”I said with a glare as I remove his hand from bomi.He’s so fast huh?

“Mind your own business okay!”the guy said with a smirk on his face.

“That’s what I’m doing. Stop hitting on my wife.”

“Sorry,I didn’t know.”he said then walk away.

Tsk!Sorry your face.

“Kaja!”I said but no respond,I just found out that bomi is already sleeping.

 “Yah!Potato.Get up.”I tap her cheeks.

“Why do you have to drink all of these?You really don’t have a brain.”I sighed and tried to put her on my back.

Piggy back ride again.

Ugh!Bomi my back bones will crack because of you.

I fasten my steps cause Im catching a lot of attentions and this will ruin my dads party.

“Baekhyun pabo!”she whispered as she slap me.

“Hey!That hurts huh!?”

“Mwoya!You’re baekhyun right?”she pointed at my right cheek “Oh.The jerk is already here.”

“Can you stop moving.You’re heavy okay!”

As we reach my old room,I drag her into the bed.I was about to get up but she grab my necktie and smirk at me.

“Jerk.”

“Stop calling me jerk.”I said and tried to remove her hand but she just pull me towards her.

“Jerk.”

“I’m not.”

“oh?”she pointed at my face then sniffs “Water.That water.You smell like one.”

“You’re really drunk.You should take a rest now.”

Yoon-Bomi-yoon-bomi-35535737-500-230.gif

“I want more water.”she added then my eyes widened at her sudden movements.

I gulped when I just realized that bomi kissed me on my lips.

“Y-Yah!W-What.W-hy –Why d-did you do that?” that’s too much stuttering.What’s happening to me?

“Water.”she smiled then fall asleep already.

OhMyGod.

She just kissed me.Baekhyun that’s just a kiss okay!Stop making it a big deal.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

I slowly open my eyes and look around.I almost fall into the bed when I saw baekhyun’s face beside me.

What the hell is going on?

Where am I?

And why are we sleeping in just one bed.Oh my Gash!

I look at my dress and my eyes widened when I’m wearing a shirt now and a pajama.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“What?What happened?”baekhyun shockingly ask.I slowly look at him,did he just change my dress?

“W-Wheres my dress?You ert!”I grab the pillow and smack right into his face.I will kill this ert now.

“Byuntae!!!!!”

“Hey stop it okay!”he grab the pillow and throw it away.

“Whoa.How dare you to do that!You jerk!”I tried to smack him using my hands but I was stop when he grabs both of my wrist and force me to lie to the bed.

“Can you calm down for a moment.”he said.I didn’t notice that messy hair of him.He’s kinda y huh.

No Bomi!What the hell are you thinking?He’s not y.Ew.

“Let me go.Yah!”I said as I tried to get away from him.

“Ooopps!Sorry to bother.”We both look at the door and saw Mr.Byun smiling evilly at us.

“Appa it’s not what you think.W-Were just talking”baekhyun explained and I just cover my body with a blanket.

This is really embarrassing.I can’t even look at Mr.Byun.

“So it’s a new way of talking?It’s okay son.I’m just here to call the two of you.The breakfast is ready.But it seems like you already have your breakfast.”he laughed sarcastically.

“Appa!”

OhMyGash!Can this bed eat me now?

I don’t know what to say anymore.Aish!

“Arasso!I’ll go now.You can continue what you’re doing.”he said again then close the door.

“Ugh!”I hide inside the blanket cause this is just too much for me to handle.

“The maid changes your clothes so you don’t have to worry. There’s nothing to see anyway.”

“Mwo?You byuntae!”I smack his head hardly as I can.Nothing to see huh?

“That hurts huh!Can’t you remember what happened yesterday?”he suddenly ask,I take a peek at him,he gave me a smirk.

“W-What happened?”

Did we really just do that thing?Ey.No way.

That’s a big NO.

“How bad.You can’t remember that precious night.”

“W-What are you talking about?”

“You’ll remember it later.Don’t force your brain too much.Ow,potato don’t have brains.”he laugh and I throw the pillow to his face.

“Yah!”

“Serves you right!”I said angrily as I stand up but it feels like my bones are too weak.So I accidentally tripped into the blanket and fall on the floor.

“Omona!”

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23289-1427802390-16

“Ppppfttt!BUHAHAHHAHAHAHA.BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!That’s what you called karma”he laughed at me like theres no tomorrow.

Jerk.

Water.

Water.That water.You smell like one.

I want more water.

Tsup!

I kissed him.I kissed him on the lips?

BfgxD2H.gif

tumblr_n3n6h1jbZ51t0b7dco1_400.gif

!@#$%^^&%#@#%^(*%#@%&*!

Heol.

“Hey potato.Are you okay?”he ask as he kneeled in front of me.

“Are you hurt?You should be more careful.HAHAHAHAHA!”he laugh at me again.

“I remember it already.”I seriously said as I take a sit.He stops from laughing and look at me.

Bomi what did you do such a thing?

That’syour first kiss and you gave it to a jerk like him?

That is so not you!

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“I remember it already.”she said.

Did she remember the kiss?Well,Im not the one who kissed.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”she shouted.Aish!She really loves shouting huh?

“Can you just calm down.”

“No I cant!Did I really?”

“Really?What?”

“Uhm.Ottokae?You’re such a ert!”

“Why are calling me a ert again?If you just know-”

“Stop!I don’t wanna hear it.That makes me wanna puke.”        

“Tch!Fine.It doest bother me anyway.Get up in there and let’s eat.”I go out and close the door.She still need time to prepare.

“Yoon Bomi Pabo!Pabo!Pabo!Why did you kissed him?kissed him on the lips huh?Aish!You’re really an idiot!Arghh!!!!”I heard her blaming herself.

“Is it good?”I look at my side and saw appa smiling at me.

“How many times should I tell you it’s not what you think?”

“Whatever son.Deny as much as you want but it’s my first time to see you smiling like that.”

Just then,I realized I’m smiling like an idiot earlier.

“Kaja.Let’s eat!”appa added.I just nod at him.

Byun baekhyun.What’s happening to you?

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Stop it baekhyun.It’s not funny!”I shouted as I try to cover my face.

He’s said he will clean his car but it looks like he’s cleaning me.He’s showering me with some water.Aish!I should have stayed inside.

“Tell me what you remember first and I’ll stop.”he said.

That kissed?No way!I should not tell him.

Ew.Bomi why do you have to give your precious first kiss to him?

Aha!That’s why he’s telling me that night is so precious?

He’s really a ert!

“Shut up you ert!” I said then a shower of water hits my body again!

“We both know that Im not the ERT here!”he even pointed the word ert!Damn he.

“That’s just an accident.Aish!”I said but it seems like he’s enjoying it.I hurriedly run to the other side and luckily found another hose.

You will pay now!

I opened it and directly pointed it into his face.

“H-Hey!That’s too much huh!”

“Whatever.I don’t care!Hahaha!”I shower him a lot as I can.

“Fine potato!Just take this!”

“Yah!Byun baekhyun you’re really a jerk!”

We keep on showering each other and I didn’t even realize that I’m enjoying it too much.

Pabo Bomi!Why are you being like this?

You know that baekhyun is jerk right?

Keep that in mind.

“Use it.If you don’t want to get sick!”a towel just flew into my face as I remove I saw baekhyun smiling at me.

He’s smiling at me.

Oh gash!My heart.

W-Why?Why can’t I look away from him.

And my heart it keeps beating faster again.Wake up bomi!Wake up!

“Are you okay?”I didn’t notice that he’s already in front of me.

“I-Im okay.”Stop stuttering bomi!

“Go inside and change your clothes.”he ordered a he help me to stand up.

“Why do you keep on staring at me?”he ask,Am I staring at him?

“I-Im not.”

“Kwenchana.I know that I’m really handsome so you don’t-”

“Ow.Shut up!Im gonna puke already!”I rolled my eyes he then put his hands into my back

“Palli!Change now.You’ll get sick already.”

I was about to go inside but unfamiliar voice was heard.

“Baekhyun?”we both look back and I saw an angel smiling.

“Noona?”he said then the girl walk towards him and gave him a tight hug.

Heol.

This is so awkward bomi!

What?

Are you enjoying the scene?

Can this grass eat me now?