Chapter 23

Stuck in a Contract

 

Bomi’s Pov:

I do believe all the love you give
All of the things you do
Love you, Love you
I'll keep you safe
Don't you worry

OhMyGosh!I can’t get over his voice.I’ve been listening to this since last night!Kyaaaaa.It’s kinda like Im his fangirl now.Hahaha!

Whatever.I don’t care, he doesn’t even know about that anyway.

And that hurts! 3

Im here at the beach and it’s just 7::00 am.I’m looking for the potato key chain early in the morning and I can’t find it.

“Potato where are you?”I mumbled to myself then someone grabs the hook of my jacket.

“Oh.I found the potato.”

“Funny huh?”I said sarcastically as I remove my earphone.Baekhyun just gave me a smirk.

It’s a miracle that he woke up early.

“Do you think we can find it here?What if you lost it somewhere else?”he ask

“I didn’t lost it.You’re the one who did.Tsk!”I rolled my eyes and started to look for that precious potato.

“But you really recorder me last night right?”baekhyun walk beside me.I stop and look at him and he’s smiling.

That smile of him is really cute.I wanna pinch him.Such a cute baekhyunnie.

Stop!Bomi,you’re imagining too much!

Baekhyun’s Pov:

Why is bomi smiling at me?The way she smiles is really cute.

I just realize that we’ve been staring at each other while smiling.Heol.What are we doing?

Are into a staring game?

“Oh?You blink!You lost.”I pointed at her as I laugh a little.She frowned at me.

“Mwoya?im not informed that we’re playing.”

“Really?You just love to stare at me then?”I ask,she nods with a big smile on her face.

“A-Ani.”she look away

“Then why are you blushing?”I pointed at her cheeks then she fasten her steps.

“Im not!Why should I?Yuck!”

“Hey come back here!”

“Don’t follow me you jerk!Stay away from me.”

“Hahaha!Potato,stop okay!Fine,I’ll stop.”I said then we stop at the middle.She’s galring at me as she crossed her arms.

“You know what?”

“What?”

“Im staring at you earlier cause I just cant believe how ugly you are.Aigoo,I don’t know why theres a lot of girls who’s crazy over you.Tsk!What an ugly creature.”she explained

I bite my lower angrily and just laugh sarcastically “Oh huh?Maybe you should wash your eyes with soap so you can see my handsome face.”

“No need.My eyes are clean and clear.”she flip her ahir into my face and walk away again.

“Gross.Did you even wash your hair?”I wipe my face using my hands and walk after her.

We look for that key chain for almost an hour and I found it on the sand.It’s already dirty and wet.

Poor baby.

“Yah!Potato,I found you already.”I shouted as I wave it in the air.She look back and run towards me.

Bomi grab it to me and brush it using her hands.

“Aigoo.It’s already dirty.Im gonna wash it now.”

“Kurae!You should.”

We started walking and she keeps on looking at the key chain like theres something on it.

A dirt maybe.

Why do I suddenly feel awkward? Should I say anything?What should I say then?

I almost forget that I won our bet last time.

What do you think should I let her do?Hmm,you think guys!

She’ll be my servant for a day?

Or she’ll give snow to others instead of staying in the house. -_-

Nah.I can’t think.

“See they’re together.Told you!”

“Baekhyun oppa really likes taeyeon-ssi.Cant you see the way he looks at her.”

“But how about bomi then?They are a couple right?”

A group of girls talk as they passed to us.I can see bomi glaring at them but she didn’t say a word,

Yes I do like taeyeon noona,but I can feel that something is wrong about my feelings.

Im still confused even though I shouldn’t have to.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

Blah.Blah.Blah!

Why do they keep on talking about us?As if we are part of their lives!Aish!

They are getting into my nerves!

“You know what?This is all because of  you!”I angrily pointed at him.

“W-Why me?”

“You started it all.You’re the one who told them that Im your girlfriend and yet you keep on clinging to taeyeon.What do you think they will think about?You jerk!”

“Okay.I get it!It’s my fault.But you’re doing the same thing too.”

“Mwo?”

“With kyungsoo.You’re always together that I almost thought he’s your husband.”

“What the heck are you saying?”I ask as I sighed in frustration “Should I say that taeyeon is your wife then?”I raise my eyebrow and he gave me a smirk.

“Kurae!That is the way it should be.Because of this stupid marriage everything is messed up!”he said half yelled.

I’m holding the key chain too tight because of anger that I already want to throw it to his damn face!

“Well said Mr. Byun Baekhyun!That I can’t say a single word!Stupid marriage really!”

“If you’re tired of this thing you should talk to your parents.I’ll do the same way too.”

“Right!Im tired.Very tired.Dont worry I will talk to them.You’ll be happy if this contract ended right?You have a chance to marry taeyeon! For sure you’re dying to be with her. ”I tried to hold my tears as I bite my lower lip.

“I’ll be the happiest man alive if that happen.” He seriously said

“Good for you then.And Im happy too, that I will not be with a jerk like you!”I said sarcastically as I look back and wipe my tears away and started walking.

TT_TT

Why is he like that?Am I not good enough for him?

We fight always,but this time is different.It’s real,pure emotions and it hurts very much.

What if baekhyun really ended this contract and marry taeyeon?

No.Please!

I don’t know what to do anymore.Maybe Im really into him that much,that I don’t want him to be with somebody else.

Ottokae?

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

I close my eyes and just lay on the grass.Im thinking about bomi.Why did I say those words?

Aish!Because of those girls.This is all their fault!

Im happy too, that I will not be with a jerk like you!

Im happy too, that I will not be with a jerk like you!

Im happy too, that I will not be with a jerk like you!

Im happy too, that I will not be with a jerk like you!

“Jerk like me?Fine.Im a jerk!Really a jerk!”I mumbled to myself as I throw some stones on the beach.

This is crazy!Why did I even say those words in the first place?

Okay.I get it.I was wrong.Im the one to blame.I should not introduce bomi as my girlfriend for my own sake.Aish!

Why do you have to be stupid byun baekhyun?

Go and apologize to her!

She’s mad and for sure she calls her parents already to end this marriage contract thing.

What if she really did and her parents agreed?

She will be away from me and everything will be awkward.

So what?That’s what I want right?I want to end this marriage since the day it started.

But why do I feel different now?

I don’t want to end this.I want to stay like this,I want to stay with her.

Regret always comes late.I should close my mouth earlier.Argh!What should I do now?

How can I talk to her?

But she said that she will be happy if she’s not with me.

Sigh.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

I do believe all the love you give
All of the things you do-

“Shut up!I don’t wanna hear your voice!”I angrily throw away my phone and hug my pillow.

I put the key chain on my bag,I’ll just clean it later.

Luckily Im just alone in our room.Chorong is not here,maybe she’s with luhan.

Im alone.Im such a loner.Huhuhu!

Why do It feels like we just broke up?Am I over reacting?

It really hurts so much!Im such a fool really!I even told him that I will not fall over him cause he’s a jerk.

But look what I’ve done?

Argh!I really want to slap him earlier.If I see later Im gonna kill that guy for breaking my golden heart!

I’ll be the happiest man alive if that happen.

I’ll be the happiest man alive if that happen.

I’ll be the happiest man alive if that happen.

I’ll be the happiest man alive if that happen.

Happiest man alive huh?Damn you!I shouted as I punch the pillow that Im holding.

I’ll just think that this is him.

Stupid baekhyun stupid!

Why do you have to be such an idiot?Can’t you feel that I like you?

Im crazy for you and yet you keep on pushing me away?

How stupid of you!

“Right!Call me crazy,but I like you!Aish!”

“You like who?”someone opened the door and my eyes widened.I hurriedly hide myself under the blanket.

What is she doing here?What is taeyeon doing here?

This is embarrasing.I want to disappear right now.

As In right now.

Oh please,does she thinks that I like baekhyun?But I didnt say his name.Right?Ugh!I cant remember if I said his name or not.

Ottokae.

“Hey bomi,are you okay?”she ask,I slowly sneak on my blanket and saw her standing beside my bed.

“W-What are you doing here?”

“I just want to ask if you saw baekhyun.I cant find him.”

“I don’t know a thing about that stupid jerk!”I said seriously and she nods.

“O-Okay.Im sorry to bother you.”taeyeon walks out and now Im left.

Am I a lost and found?Psh!

He maybe clinging into other girls.He’s playboy bomi wake up!

Once a playboy,always a playboy.Take note of that!