Chapter 21

Stuck in a Contract

Bomi’s Pov:

Today is our fieldtrip and yes you’re right.

I.Will.Not.Go.With.Them.

It’s just a waste of time.

Waste of money and energy.

And how can I go when I’ll just see baekhyun flirting.It will just hurt my eyes.

That jerk.

Psh!

That’s it.I will not come!

“Omo!You’re earlier than me.”chorong tap my arm with a big smile on  her face.”Thought you will not come.”

I thought about that too.It’s just 5:00 am and damn,I should still be sleeping.

But yeah,I’m crazy.Crazy over that useless guy!I even sacrifice my dreams over him.

I wonder where is that baekhyun now.He told me that he will fetch his noona.

Noona.Always noona.

He wants me to join them but because of my precious pride.I just called our driver.

I don’t wanna bother them.And for sure he’s enjoying their moment now.

“I changed my mind yesterday.”

“Hello ladies!”luhan greeted and I just look at him.They even flirt in front of me.

This is one of the resaons why I should’ve stayed at home.

“Announcement guys!”the school’s president said using the microphone we all look at him. “We will be going to jeju in just 30 minutes.So make sure to do everything that you want to do.Buy foods,use the comfort room and your things!Look for your assigned busses.Two sections in one bus.”he ended and we all look for our bus.

I wonder where’s ours.

“Hey I’ve been looking for you.”kyungsoo suddenly appear in front of us.

“Actually,we’re on our way to our bus.”I said,then I was shock when he tried to remove my backpack.

“W-What are you doing?”

“Just give it to me.I’ll carry it.”he said and it’s already in his hands.I tried to grab it but even hug my bag.

“Yah~”

“I insist.Follow me.I already reserve our seats.”he said with a wink.

Heol.

I know he likes me but he don’t have to be like that.

What I mean is…

Argh!Whatever.I’ll just follow him.

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Where did you go?”chanyeol ask as he put his bag into his back.

“I just sent noona to her bus.Where are the others?”

“Sehun and Tao went to the bathroom first.Suho,Chen and Kai said that they will just buy some snacks.Im with luhan earlier but now I don’t know where is that guy.And the others,I don’t know about them for sure they re late.”he explained.

“Guys,lets go now.It’s just 10 minutes left.”luhan said as he walk towards us.

“I’ll just text the others first.”chanyeol said and we just nod at him.

“Ey.Why did you leave bomi with kyungsoo?He’s doing some moves you know that?”luhan smiled weirdly.

“Moves?What moves then?

“He even carry bomi’s bag and they are sitting together.How sweet is that right?”

“Mwo?”

“Yes dude!”he tap my back “You can look for them now.Dont worry we have the same bus.You can go now.”he added as he pointed at the bus.

“Why should I go?Let them.Psh!”I smirk then  chanyeol push my back.

“Kaja.Kai told me that they are already at the bus.”

As we enter it, bomi and I caught eyes but she rolled her eyes then look away.What is her problem now?

Is it about earlier?

I told her to ride with us but she said that its fine her driver is will fetch her already.

So tell me who is the one to blame?

Wow.They are sitting together huh?And they even share earphones.I wonder what they are listening now.

“Please take a sit now.We will be going already.”the driver announces.I fasten my walk and take a sit between chorong and bomi.

“Ey.What are you doing here?”chorong ask

“Just move okay.Luhan will take a sit too.”I whispered,she move with a big smile on her face then luhan sit beside me.

Actually,we are sitting at the back seat.So it can occupy atleast five students.

Chorong-Luhan-the handsome one.Oh I mean the one and only byun baekhyun-the living potato- the human owl.

That’s our sitting position.

I look at bomi and kyungsoo and I saw her glaring at me while kyungsoo is sleeping.

She really loves to glare at me.If glare can kill,Im already dead by now.

“Omo?You’re here.”I pointed as I pretended that I was shock

“Stupid.”she mumbled then close her eyes.

Whatever.I’ll just listen on my own.I grab my earphone and play some musics.This will be a long ride.

NP: 365 by exo

[FASTFORWARD]

I woke up in the middle of our ride,when I saw bomi’s head slowly falling into my shoulder.I was waiting for it to fall but someone destroys the moment.

Kyungsoo grab her head and put it into his shoulder.

tumblr_inline_nnxth76i7n1rehnjn_500.gif

Mwoya ige?That human owl is really into something.

He just gave me a blank look then closes his eyes.

“Tsk!”I glare at him as I put bomi’s head into my shoulder.

Bomi’s Pov:

Is there an earthquake now?Omo,I can feel that Im falling upside down.

“She will sleep on my shoulder.”

“No.On.My.Shoulder.”

“Yah!Im the husband here.”

“Really then?Why are you acting like you’re not.”

“Wow just wow huh?”

“Can you both shut up!?”I half yelled as I glare at both of them.They keep on playing on my head.

Am I a yoyo then?

“I can’t sleep because of you.”I added

“Mian.”kyungsoo said while glaring at baekhyun and he’s doing the same too.

Whatever.

Baekhyun is crazy right?Why is he acting like that?He’s acting like a jealous one.

Or he just loves to play with my head?

Darn it.

After a few minutes of silence kyungsoo decided to sleep instead.I look at chorong and luhan and they are sleeping too.

Baekhyun is busy with his phone.Maybe he’s texting his noona.

Psh!

I put my earphones and just listen to some musics.

Np: Yes you by standing egg

But in the middle of listening,baekhyun grab my earphone and put it to him.

-_-

“Why don’t you just listen to your phone?”I ask

“I want to hear what you’re listening.”he replied “Oh?This is standing egg right?”

“So what?”

“Psh!Just asking.Why so mad?”he said,I was about to grab y earphone from him but he grabs my hand.

Can we all keep quiet and take this moment.

It feels like im in slow motion mode now.

What should I do?Tell me guyseu~~

“Don’t.”he said then remove his hand “I’m listening too okay.”

“…..”

“So tell me-”

“Tell you what?”

“About that guy,”he pointed at kyungsoo that still sleeping “and you.You’re already together right?”

“Mwo?What the heck are you saying?”

“Eyyy.Someone is denying it.”

“Im not.And please shut up okay!You’re just the only one who’s noisy here.”

“Denial queen.”he said under his breath.I didn’t reply back cause it will just be a war again.

[FASTFORWARD]

“JEJU ISLAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!”Chorong shouted at the top of her lungs.

We’re here at the beach with some of our schoolmates but since everyone is busy we can do whatever we want.

“Isnt that baekhyun oppa’s girlfriend?”I heard someone said,chorong and I look at each other then we both look back.

A group of girls are whispering together.

“I think so.But I saw oppa earlier with another girl.”

“Kurae.Taeyeon is her name.She’s a model and she’s really pretty.”

“Actually,oppa is so sweet to her.He even carry her things.”

“It’s just oppa cant really stick to one.”

“Let’s go girls!”

“YAH!”chorong shouted but they left already.

Why are they talking about me again?That jerk is really making my day.

“Kaja,let’s kill them!”she grab my wrist but I just stop her.

“Let’s not waste our time over them.They will just ruin our trip.”

“Are you okay with that?”chorong gave me a concern look,I just nod at her.

Of course it’s not okay with me.

How come it will be okay?My husband is flirting with another girl.

My husband.

Take note of that.My husband okay.

My husband!My husband!My husband!

Byun baekhyun is my husband

“O-Omo!”

“Are you okay?”chorong help me to stand up.

Because of that baekhyun,I didn’t notice the seaweed here that I accidentally slip on it.

Ugh!

Stupid seaweed!

“Why do you have to be so clumsy?HAHAHAHA!”she even died laughing while pointing at me.

Gosh!This is embarrassing.

I brush my pants and glare at her then I angrily step on the seaweed 100 times.

Im gonna kill this seaweed.

“Bad.Bad seaweed!”I mumbled as I continue on stepping on it.

“Hey,calm down okay.HAHAHA!Dont kill it.HAHAHAH!”she will not really stop on laughing at me but I ended up laughing too.

I laugh at my own self. Cause Im so damn funny right?

Let’s just laugh at everything and forget that jerk.

Forget about him.Forget baekhyun!

How can I forget him when we’re living in the same roof?

This is insane.

 

A/n:

Comment and subscribe.

tumblr_nmxr2hEMef1ut7zsdo1_500.gif