Chapter 15

Stuck in a Contract

Chapter 15:

Bomi’s Pov:

“You’re free later?Upcourse I will fetch you noona~.Nae~”baekhyun happily ended the call.

I look away cause I don’t want him to think that Im eavesdropping.

“That’s taeyeon,she’s actually a model.Baekhyun really likes her since he was in middle school and they are really close.But don’t worry you’re already married.Right?”that what Mr.byun told me yesterday.

 

[FLASHBACK]

After the hugging session.His noona gave me confuse look as they walk towards me.

“She must be your wife?”she ask,omona.She already knew about the marriage.

“H-How did you know?”baekhyun ask

“Your dad told me when I met him on a café.”she smiled “Taeyeon here.Nice to meet you bomi.”she stretched her hand and I hurriedly grab it.

I forced myself to smile “Me too.”

“Noona,did you eat already?We still need to talk about a lot of things.Let’s go inside.”

“Bomi come with us.”she offered but I shook my head then

“I-I still need to change first.”I replied,she nods baekhyun accompany her inside.

Nice.That’s so nice of you Mr.Byun baekhyun!You just left me here.ALONE!

End of flashback.

I already stalk her on IG and she’s really famous.You’re nothing Bomi,youre really a potato!

Ey,what am I doing to myself?

Why am I comparing her to me?She’s not worth it.

[FASTFORWARD]

“Hey!”I almost have a heart attack when someone taps my back. “I’m calling you.”kyungsoo said

“Is that so?Im sorry.”

 “Seems like you’re thinking about something.”I gave him a sad look then a cold bottle hits my cheek.

tumblr_static_8nehahjnyf8ksc00kc4kgo8w4.

“Drink it first.It’s a vitamin.And please don’t gave a look like that.”

I smiled and grab the bottle. “So tell me what’s your problem?Mind sharing it?”

“Nah.It’s nothing.”

“You know what?It will be hard for you if you keep it to yourself.”

I stop drinking and look at him.Should I say it to him?

No bomi!Its not a big deal after all so stop.

“Im fine really.Haha.”I laughed so that he will not ask anymore.Hope it’ll works.

“I understand if you don’t want to tell me.”he ask.I just scratch my head.

“Bomi,about our friendly date?”

Asdfghjkl.OhMaGash!I almost forget about that.

“Our amusement park will have it’s 30th anniversary later.Can you come with me?”

Can you come with me?

Can you come with me?

Can you come with me?

Can you come with me?

Can you come with me?

 It feels like my heart skips a beat.What should I say?Should I go?

“S-Sure!”I smiled then drink all of the vitamin left.

“Komawo.”

 

Baekhhyun’s Pov:

“So she’s really back?You really waited for her huh?”chanyeol ask as he sit beside me.

“Upcourse!Actually I’ll fetch her later.We have a date.”I replied with a big smiled on my face,then someone punch my arm.

“Yah!That hurts!”

“Serves you right.How about Bomi then?”chen ask,I shrug

“She’s old enough to take care of herself.”

“It’s not that.She’s your wife.Take note of that.”he added

“But we do have rules okay.It must be followed.She will not mind my business and I will do the same.”

“Whatever you say.You’ll regret it later.”xiumin added.And I didn’t know that he’s there in the first place.

“You heard the news?”Luhan ask as he enters the room.We all look at him.

“What news?”kai ask

“It’s really for baekhyun.My chorong told me that kyungsoo ask bomi for a date.”he explained

“So what is her answer?”kris ask to luhan.Luhan look at me and smiled.

“Yes!” then they all look at me.As if they are waiting for my reaction.

“R-Really?I don’t care.She can date all the guys that she wants.”

“Ow.You have a date and then she have too.Why don’t just a double date then?”chanyeol said as he chuckled.

“Shut up.”

“They  will go to the amusement park later.Chorong also told me that kyungsoo’s family is one of the owner of that park”luhan added.

“Chincha?Bomi really hits the jackpot.If I was Bomi I will end this arrange marriage as soon as possible and just marry kyungsoo.”sehun said and I just glare at him.

“Kurae!She should do that so I will be able to marry taeyeon noona.”I said then get out of the room.

“Ow.He’s jealous!”

“Hey baekhyun come back here!We’re not yet finish talking.”

“Give him some time to think.”

“For sure he will look for bomi and kyungsoo.Kyungsoo is really cool.”

“Maybe he’ll close the amusement park in the future just for bomi to ride all of the rides there.Hahahah!”

“Don’t worry.I’m sure he’s just too shy to admit that he like bomi.”

“Nah.His teayeon noona is back.He’s really into her.”

“The model one?Whoa.Baekhyun is really daebak.”

tumblr_mt98n7MnIt1rjxb8po1_250.gif

I can clearly hear their conversation here at the door.Tsk!I’ll just drink some soda.

Kyungsoo and Bomi?Alright.That is what I expected right?They are really dating?

For how long now?

So he’s really that rich?But I’m much more richer than him for sure.

They will really have a date huh?

That’s quite funny!They will ride the most romactic carousel ride.

And after that what?they will kiss each other?

Heol.

I’m her first kiss right?Is it really her first?

Why am I making it a big deal now?Psh!Such a waste of time.

But what if she likes kyungsoo too?

“That can’t be.”I mumbled to myself as I reach the soda machine I saw Bomi standing there.She must be waiting for her drink.

She just gave me a blank stare.I sighed and walk towards her.

“Where’s kyungsoo now?”I don’t know why I ask that question.I hurriedly choose my drink as I wait for her answer.

“Wae?Why are you looking for him?”

“Nothing.I just want to know.”I said and grab my drink “I just heard that you two will have a date later huh?”

“H-How did you know?”she ask with a shock on her face.

“You don’t have to know.”I said as I walk away from her.

[FASTFORWARD]

“Mwo?A-Amusement park?”I was shock on what noona said.She really wants to go in there.What if I met bomi and kyungsoo there?

I don’t wanna see them.

“Waeyo?It’s their 30th anniversary now.For sure theres a lof of fun activities there.”noona grab my arm as we head to the park.

Theres a lot of people here and the music is really loud.Maybe,I will not be ble to see them here.It’s nearly a miracle if we even meet each other.

“Isn’t that Bomi?”noona pointed as I look at it.

Bomi was smiling happily while kyungsoo is talking.What the heck is he saying to her?

“Kyungsoo?”noona said “Do kyungsoo?”

“Why?You know him?”

“Upcourse.His brother is my classmate when I was studying in America.”

“Eh?”

This is really a miracle.It’s a small world after all.

“Hey noona wait!”I fasten my steps cause noona is just too fast.She even go towards them.

“Taeyeon noona?”Kyungsoo shockingly ask.I look at bomi and she’s already glaring at me.

“Hey how are you?”she ask him and they even make their conversation.

Now Im left with a potato.

“Seems like someone is enjoying their date.”I said sarcastically

“If I just know that you’re the one who’s enjoying it.”

“Ofcourse.Im enjoying it.This will be one of the unforgettable moments in my life.”

“Fine.I don’t give a !”My eyes widened on what she just said.Did she just curse?

“Wow.Bomi,what a bad mouth you have.”I said with an evil smile but she’s glaring at me as she crossed her arm.

Scary potato.

“We’re back guys.Since we’re all together why don’t we enjoy this night together?”noona said.

“Mwo?”bomi and I said in unison.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

I can’t take this anymore that I even cursed earlier.They are having too much skinships and it bothers me.

“Here noona.Wear this.”baekhyun even gave her a bunny headband.

“Ey.Am I a kid?”

“Waeyo?It suits you.”he said as he put the headband into her head.

T_T

Ottokae?

I want that too.I want that bunny headband.

Come on bomi!Stop that.Don’t mind them.

“You’ll catch a cold.Wear it for now.”My heart skips a beat again when kyungsoo put his jacket on me.

Why is he doing this?This is what I watch on a kdrama.

“How about you then?”

“I’m fine.”he said,I just nod then I saw baekhyun looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“Look at that!The mascot is just too cute.”taeyeon pointed and that makes baekhyun look away from me.

So wheres the fun here?

I’m not really enjoying this day.

“Kaja.Let’s go there.”kyungsoo grabs my hand and we head to a photo booth. “We should have a picture on our first friendly date.”

“Let me fix myself first.”

“You’re already pretty so no need.”he said and that makes me blush.Ohgash!Not today.Hope he’ll not recognize it.

We both wear the eyeglasses and pose to the camera.It’s 6 shots and we wear a lot of different accessories.

“Hey you’re smiling too much huh?Is something funny in there?”I ask kyungsoo,we have our own copies.

“Nothing.Im just happy.”

“That thing makes you happy already?You can have a picture every day?”

“Yeah.But today’s different.You’re with me.”he smiled,I just smiled back and look away

I don’t know how to handle this kind of conversation.

“Glad we found the two of you.” taeyeon said as she sighed heavily.

“We’re just on a photo booth.”kyungsoo said as he showed our picture to them.

Baekhyun’s Pov:

As I look back I saw Bomi and kyungsoo heading to the photo booth.I want to go after them but noona wants to watch the magic tricks here.

I can’t even focus on the show knowing that kyungsoo is there.I don’t what he will do to bomi.I don’t really trust that guy.

And the way he put his jacket into her.Tch!What kind of movements is that?

After watching noona told me that she will just go to the comfort room so I waited for her then that time they go out from the photo booth.

I slowly walk near them.Just right for me to hear their conversation.

“Hey you’re smiling too much huh?Is something funny in there?”

 “Nothing.Im just happy.”

“That thing makes you happy already?You can have a picture every day?”

“Yeah.But today’s different.You’re with me.”

Cheesy huh?Too cheesy that I want to puke already.

I go back to my place and then noona came out.She said that we should find the two of them.

“Glad we found the two of you.” Noona said as she sighed heavily.

“We’re just on a photo booth.”

“This is so cute!Look baekhyun.”noona even showed it right into my face and it makes me want to rip every part of it and burn that !

“It’s too cute to throw to the trash.”I mumbled to myself.I just gave noona a nod then I saw bomi glaring at me.

If glare can kill, I’m already dead by now.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

Kyungsoo said that his father needs his help so he needs to go.He wants to send me home but baekhyun protest.

He said that we will go home together.And I don’t know why.Ah,Upcourse we’re living together.

Pabo.Bomi!

“Are you guys hungry?Why don’t we eat first?”taeyeon offered.

“A-Ani.I should go now.”I said

Ey.It’s still early and you’re living with baekhyun right?”She ask and I nod.

“Noona’s right.Let’s eat first.”he said then walk away.Fine.

Throw away your pride first.I know you’re hungry already bomi!

While eating they are still having some sweet moments in front of me and I can’t even eat properly.I should take out this food and eat it on the house.

“Here noona,I cut the steak for you.”baekhyun smiled at her and that makes me cut my steak irriatedly.

Damn it.I want to slap you now byun baekhyun.

“Komawo baekhyun ah.”

Tsk!Komawo your face.Glad I only ordered pasta.No need for cutting.

“Eat it.”he suddenly put some cutted steaks into my plate “Trust me.It tastes good.”he smiled then started eating.

I can feel that taeyeon is looking at me.But I just ignore her.

Anyway,let me taste it.A little only bomi.Just a little.

tumblr_nab22p4n3J1qlny2lo3_250.gif

“Omo.Where did all your steaks go?”baekhyun ask with a shock on his face. I just shrug and drink my water.

Im gonna buy that steak next time.Hihihi

[FASTFORWARD]

At last we’re already at home.I hurriedly look for snow and feed it.My poor baby is already hungry.

While baekhyun was at the kitchen, I went to the comfort room to wash my face but when I go out he’s holding my picture with kyungsoo.

“This is cute?”he said with frown on his face “Tsk!”

“Hey put it down.Your hands are wet!”I pointed at him but he just gave me a blank look.

Then my eyes widened when it falls on his hand right into the wet area on the table.

“YAAAAHHHHH!”I shouted as I run to save the picture,but it’s too late.It’s already wet.

“Ooopsss!Sorry.”that’s all he said.

I grab the picture and tried to wipe it using my shirt.Glad,it’s didn’t ruined that much.

“How dare you!”

tumblr_n760ivpmHa1tv7ajto1_500.gif

“Too bad.”he mumbled but I can clearly read his mouth.

Baekhyun put his hands into his pockets then walk away from me.

That guy is really my day ruiner.

 

 

A/N:

Thankyou for your comments and for subscribing!Sorry for typo and grammar errors.

Enjoy reading! :D

tumblr_nw63dcmXey1sxkftdo2_400.gif