Chapter 19

Stuck in a Contract

 

Music: Call you bae jimin ft. xiumin

Bomi’s Pov:

“Hey where are we going?”I ask,while I try myself to calm down.

But how can I calm down when he’s holding my hand.

Yes, you’re right!

Baekhyun is holding my hand.

Byun Baekhyun is holding my hand.

Im not dreaming.He’s really holding my hand.

Okay.Enough of that.

But OhMaGash!this is too much.Can we stay like this forever?

“Why do they have to go here?”he mumbled,I followed his eyes and saw chanyeol,chen and sehun walking at the other side.

Psh!

Why do we need to hide anyway?

“Let’s go there!”he pointed at the movie and drag me to that way.

We’re still holding hands.

Ey I should do something right?Im not an easy to get kind of girl.         

“Yah!Where do you think your holding?”I ask ,as I glare at him.

He looks at me then to our hands and hurriedly let go of mine.

“It’s not that soft anyway.”he gave me a teasing look.

“Ow really?Do you want me to slap you in the face for you to feel how hard it is?”I put my right hand in the air but he grabs it.

“Let’s go.”

He’s holding my hand again.This time,I wont react.Hihihi

He bought two tickets and I don’t know what we will be watching.

Why is he acting like this?

Maybe,he likes me?Or he’s really into these past few days?Right?Wrong?

Ugh!This is making me insane.

Omo!I should wake up.He’s a playboy bomi.He already knew how to make some moves.

Damn you byun baekhyun.

“When will you stop staring at me?Am I that attractive?”I get back to my senses when he said those words.

Where already here inside and I just cant focus on watching the movie,because of this guy.

“Don’t tell me-”

“Of course not!I’m staring at you cause I just can’t believe how ugly you are.”

“Really huh?”he said with a smirk as he lean towards me.

Duguen duguen.

What to do?I can feel that my face in turning red now.

Gladly,it’s dark here.

Do something bomi.Do some-

“Yah!Why did you slap me?”he said as he massage his cheek.I sit properly and look at the screen.

“M-Mosquito.Kurae,theres a mosquito.”

“Mwoya?”

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Yah potato!Where the hell are you going?”I shouted as we go out from the movie,she’s walking as if someone is chasing her.

She should pay for slapping me earlier.

It still hurts!

“Come back here!”I sighed and just follow her instead.Then I saw her looking onto something.

She’s staring at it with a big smile on her face.

Kiddo!

“Do you want it?”I ask as I point at the big teddy bear in front of us.

For sure she’ll deny it.Girls are like that.They say they don’t want it but deep inside they’re dying to have it.

“Yes.I want it.Isnt it cute?”

?__? I thought.Oh nevermind.

“…..”

“Where’s my credit card?”she ask herself as she look for it into her shoulder bag. “Damn.I forget it.Ugh!How can I be so forgetful?”

“You will really buy it?”I ask,she nods then look for her credit card again.

Then a couple went to our side and it looks like they’re gonna buy the teddy bear.

“Babe,I want that.Buy it for me please.”the girl said in a flirty way that makes us look at her.

“Hello customers,How can I help you?”the saleslady ask and we all eyed her.

“That.That teddy bear.”the girl pointed

“Oh.This is the last one.”

“Mwo?Last one?I’ll buy it!”bomi shouted as she grabs the teddy bear.

“Did you find your credit card?”I whispered to her but she shakes her head.

“But how can you-”I was cutted when the girl grabs it from bomi’s hand.

They keep on doing that for almost a minute.

“Sorry miss,but my girlfriend gotta have that teddy bear.”the guy arrogantly said and that makes me glare at him.

“I don’t care.I saw it first!”bomi replied. “Give it back to me.”

“No.I will not.”the guy is holding the bear right now.I should something right?

She’s really into that teddy bear.So addict.

“You will not huh?”Bomi run towards that guy but the girl push her,Luckily I grab her waist.

“Can you calm down?”I whispered but she glare at me,ready to fight again.

“Stay there.”I drag her into my back and walk towards the guy.

“What do you want?”he said with a smirk. “Back off dude.”

“If I’m not mistaken you’re Park Tae Joon right?”I ask,the couple look at each other.

“H-How did you know?”

“How can I forget.Your father is working at our company.Byun corporation.”

“Byun baekhyun ssi?”His eyes widened then hurriedly bow at me “Im sorry I didn’t know.”

“Not to me.But to my wife.The future owner of the yoon company”I said as I pointed at Bomi with a shock look on her face.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Mianhaeyo~Y-You can have the teddy bear.”the girl gave it to me as she pat my back.

“Im really sorry miss.It will not happen again.”the guy added and they keep on bowing at me.

Then baekhyun grab my wrist as we pay for the teddy bear,I mean he pay for it cause I don’t have my credit card right now.

I cant believe him.He don’t need to brag about our companies.So arrogant.

“Why do you have to talk like that to them?”I ask as I tried my best to carry this big bead of mine.

“Wae?Is there any problem with that?They started it first.That guy is so arrogant.Tsk!”

“Still-”

“Enough okay.”he seriously said as he grabs the bear and carry it. “Let’s go to the other place.”

“Where then?”

“Ah.Why don’t we eat to your café?”he ask,but before I could speak where already on our way to it.

He even throw my teddy bear at the back seat.My poor baby. TT_TT

But why did he wants to eat to our café?

Oh flashbacks.That is the place where it all began.The arrange marriage thing.

Hahahaha!So funny.

Look where we are right now?Where already dating!

Kyaaaaa!Oxygen please.I need some air.

Stop it bomi!You’re acting like a crazy human being.

“Why are you smiling?”he suddenly ask,and I hurriedly turn into a poker face.

“Im not.”

“Yes you are.”

“Im not okay.”

“She’s denying it.Youre that happy to be with me?”

“Ow.Shut up!Just focus on driving okay.” I finish it with a glare,he just chuckled.

I turn on the music and guess what?

What?

The song is some by soyu and junggigo

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

 

Should I turn it off?Why do I feel that I can relate to this song.

It feels like we’re lovers, it seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you

 

Damn feelings.This is not so right!

Aaaahhhhhh!Kill me now.

Maybe yes or maybe not?I like him!I like byun baekhyun.Ugh!My feelings .

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Ah.Im so full.”she mumbled as she put down her spoon.

Since this is their café we can order what we want.She even ordered three different slices of cake.

Well me,I just ordered a pasta.

“Our foods are delicious right?”she ask with a bright smile.Little she know she have some chocolates on her teeth and a some on her lips.

Should I wipe it?

Nah.That’s too cheesy for me to handle.

Pffft!She is just so funny.I tried not to laugh but it all burst out.

“Puhahahah!”I pointed at her as she blink at me. “Potato you’re really funny.You know that?”

“Mwo?”

I grab the tissue and wipe her lips and I don’t know why im doing this.But I ust want to show it to her.She move a little on my sudden movements.

“I-I can do it.”she said but its too late cause I already wipe it.

“Look.You have on some chocolates on your teeth too.”

Bomi grabs the tissue into my hand as she glare at me “It’s normal okay.I ate cake.I will surprised If I don’t have some.Tsk!”

“Remove it first before you talk.”

“Remove it first before you talk.”my eyes turn into a galre when she mimic my voice.

This potato!Aish.

“Pabo!”I said then my phone vibrated.It’s a call from an unknown number.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Is this baekhyun?”

“Yes,speaking.”

“Kim taeyeon ssi is here at the hospital.Can you come here for her?”

“Mwo?Noona?Okay.I’ll be there.Send me the location.”

I grab my jacket and I was ready to leave when bomi speaks up.Right!Im with her.

“Where are you going?”

“I need to go to hospital.Noona needs me.I’ll fetch you later.”

“Kwenchana.I can go home by myself.Go now.”she nods at me,I sighed then walk away.

What the hell happened to noona?

I hope that she’s safe.