Chapter 9:

Stuck in a Contract

Baekhyun's Pov:

I slowly open my eyes and look around.I was about to stretch my arm when I realized that I can't move it.I look at my side and saw Bomi's head on it.What is she doing now?

I tried to remove my arm but her head is kinda heavy.Tsk!Why is it heavy,im sure theres nothing on it.

“Yah!Im not a potato.You jerk.”

Is she dreaming now?I look at her face and smiled.She's dreaming of me.Wait.Why am I smiling now?This can't be.But,her face she's still cute even though she's sleeping-No!Baekhyun,stop that!Are you just complementing her?

“Pabo.”I mumbled to myself and just lay down.Fine.I'll let her sleep in my arm,cause Im just being good okay.I was about to close my eyes when my phone vibrates.

I hurriedly grab it and saw 51 messages and 64 missed calls.Tsk!Who are these people?

My eyes widened when it came from my girlfriends.Now I'm dead 3 and some came from my friends.

Hey why aren't you answering my calls?-minah

Are you cheating on me?-Chona

Good Morning Babe:) -Jaemin

Miss You baby!<3 - Sooji

Hyung,where are you?-Sehun

Baek,What are you doing in jeju?I smell something fishy~~-Chanyeol

Hi -unknown number

Baehyun-sshi,Annyeong!-unknown number

We will be going in there.Seeya!-Chen

“OMO!”I shouted and drop my phone.This can't be.

“Oh?Mian.I didn't know-I-Im sorry.”Bomi panicky stand up as she scratch her head.I just look at her but Im still thinking about what just chen said.Is it for real!?

“I-Its okay.” I replied and stand up too.I grab my phone and get out from our room.I look at the other messages.But I just read about unknown messages.Tss,I should change my number now.Too many girls knew my number.

Your dad told us you're with a girl!Is she your new girlfriend?-Luhan

“Ottokae?He's courting Bomi,this is not good.What should I say now?”I whispered to myself and shake my head.I scroll to the next messages.Appa is ruining my plan.Aish!

I sighed and call suho hyung.For sure he knew everything.

“Baekhyun-ah!”

“Hyung,where are you?”

“At home.Waeyo!?”

I sighed in relief.I get it.They are just kidding me.

“Are they in there already?”he suddenly said

“Mwo?”

“Chanyeol told us that you're in jeju,they planned to go in there but I cant go with them cause I'm busy..”my eyes widened and my jaw drops.

“This cant be!Hyung tell them that I already left im on my way home now.Arasso?”

“A-Arasso.”I hung up and threw my phone on the couch.I'm gonna be insane.

 

Bomi’s Pov : 

Aish!What did I just do?Why am I hugging him?Pabo!After cleaning myself I went out and saw him sitting on the couch while looking at his phone.Is he still thinking about what happened earlier?That's embarrassing.But he told me that it's okay.I wonder why.

“Let's eat outside.”he said without looking at me.Is he really talking to me?

“Eh?”

He stand up and head upstairs where I'm standing.“I'll just wash up,wait for me.”he said,I just nod at him.

Weird.

What's happening to him?Is he sick?

After a few minutes he went out with his plain white v-neck shirt and jeans.It suits him well.He smirk at me and I just noticed that im staring at him.Gosh!Im totally insane.

“L-Lets go.”I stutterdly said and walk away from him.

We head to the nearest restaurant and eat in there.Glad,Eunji is not here.Phew!We ordered our foods and start eating it.Baekhyun keeps on looking around as if he's looking for someone.Aha!He's checking some girls here.Once a Playboy always be a playboy.

I sighed and just continue eating.

“Hey potato!”he called,Tsk!That's not my name.But still I look at him “It seems like you enjoyed sleeping on my arm.”

I grin and glare at him “Upcourse not!”

“Really huh?”

“Yes!Yes!Yes!”I angrily said and focus on eating but I can still feel that he's staring at me.He's so weird.Aish!

“If that so,massage my arm later.It hurts because of you.”he said,I almost choke my food.

“Did I just heard it right?”I ask with a frown as I take a sip of my drink.He nods expressionless.

What the heck?I will massage him?Am I his maid!Im gonna tell my parents about his thing!This is so unreal. 

I rolled my eyes at him,then my phone vibrated.It's a text from chorong.

Bombom,Did you just saw your picture on sns?-chorong

What picture?Im not posting anything.I pressed the reply button and type my text.

Ani.What is that picture anyway?-Bomi

Ey.You're with a guy right?Someone posted it yesterday.Some of our schoolmates said that it's kyungsoo.Yiee.Are you together now?-chorong

Mwoya?I didnt know about that.Can you send me those pictures?-Bomi

Yeah.Sure!Wait.-chorong

Why do I feel nervous about this thing?After a few seconds my phone vibrates.I hurriedly open it and my eyes widened.It's me talking to eunji with baekhyun on my side.But he's kinda blurred.Lucky him.But who the hell just capture this?

Luhan oppa told me that it looks like baekhyun.You know the playboy kingka.But you're not close right?-chorong

Yes.It’s not him and it's not kyungsoo too.That's our new driver :)-Bomi


Kyungsoo must be thinking about this now.Aigoo.Should I text him?Yeah right.I should say sorry.

Kyungsoo ah.Sorry.I'll tell everyone that the guy on my picture is not you.-,- -Bomi

“Hope they will not talk about that picture when we come back.”I said to myself and eat again.I secretly look at baekhyun who's busy eating.For sure he'll get mad at me if he knows this thing.But Im not the one who posted those.Tsk!


Baekhyun’s Pov : 

As we finish eating we take a walk first.Seems like Bomi is thinking about something, should I ask her? Nah.Why would I do that? While walking she pointed to something and I look at it.Theres a lot of booth here.Dont tell me-

“Can we go in there?”she ask while smiling,suddenly I feel my heart beating so fast as I look at her.

“Y-You can go by yourself. ”I stutterdly said.Damn it!Why am I stuttering?That’s just a smile,baek!

She pout and walk away from me.Geesh!That pout though.I shake my head and followed her.If something happened to her,I will be dead.

“What are you doing here?”she ask while looking at the shirts in front of us.

“Cause you're my responsibility.”

“I can take care of myself.”she said as she enter the booth.I sighed and enter too.

“Oh my gosh!He's so handsome.”We stop from talking when we saw three girls looking at us.

“Aigoo!He already have a girlfriend.Envy her.”

“He's looking at me.My feels.”

I just smiled shyly at them.I cant help it im too handsome.But sorry girls you are not my type.

“Tsk!Handsome!?Ew.”Bomi whispered as if I cant hear her.

“They just envy you.Lucky potato.”

“Fine.Then go with them instead.”she rolled her eyes at me then walks away.I followed her and we stop at the shirts boutique again.They really sell a lot of shirts here huh?

“This is good.”I said and grab the shirt but Bomi grab it on the other side.

“Yah!Look for another one.This is mine.”

“No.This is mine.I grab it first.Go away potato!”

“This is mine.”

“Mine.”

“Mine.”

“Mine.”

“It's okay.I'll get the last one on the mannequin.Wait for me.”an ajhumma said as she walk towards it and get the shirt.

Tsk!I grab it first,that potato is really-Aish!Whatever.She rolled her eyes at me then we pay for our shirts.

“Psh.This will look good on me..”I said as I wear my shirt.It really fits me well.

“So arrogant.”she mumbled;Then I remove my shirt,don't worry I just put it on the top of my white shirt.

But while removing it,my white shirt sticks on my other shirt.I saw Bomi hurriedly look away,I gulped and fix my shirt first.

“Y-You can just remove it when we go home.” she said

We take a sit on the bench and I remove it there.Luckily,I remove it already.

“Aish!You should pick the other design.Now we have the same shirt.Tsk!”Bomi glare at me,I glare back and grin at her.

“You should be the one who did that.People will think that we're a couple.Make sure you'll not wear this on the same day as mine. ”I explained she nods

“Upcourse!Why would I wear that with you.”she replied sarcastically,I was about to talk back when her phone vibrated.She hurriedly pick it up as she smile a little.

Tsk!Who will call her this time?

“Kyungsoo-ah!”she exclaimed.

So it's him?I get it.Why is he calling her now?That guy is really arghhh!I look at Bomi and she keeps on smiling while talking to him.Damn it!She should not smile like that,it doesn't suit her.I saw an ice cream vendor and an idea pop out.Ting!

I bought two ice creams,Now we'll see.Bomi is still talking to him and I head towards her.She look up and frown at me.

“But still Im sorry.”she said over the phone “I'll make it up to you,I'll treat you when I get back.”

Treat?She will treat that guy?So it's kinda like a date?This can't be.She was about to speak up when I push the ice cream into .I chuckled as I look at her angry face.

“Pfft.Eat this now,it will melt.”I said still smiling,she grab it and glare at me.

“Kyungsoo ah,I need to go now.Bye.”Bomi hung up and wipe her cheeks using her scarf.I take a sit beside her thenmy eyes widened when something cold hits my cheeks.

“Pfft.HAHAHAHA!My hand slips sorry!”she said still laughing at me.I grab her wrist and put my ice cream on her nose.

“My bad.Sorry!”I stand up and run away from her.

“Yah!How dare you.Come back here!”she shouted as she tried to grab my shirt.We keep on running around the beach.She looks scary,a potato is chasing me.Help!


Bomi’s Pov : 

I was running towards him when I slip into something.I close my eyes and ready myself to fall on the sand but I didn't.I slowly open my eyes and saw baekhyun standing in front of me and my head was on his chest.Ottokae?I hurriedly moved away.

“Wha--”I was stop when he put some ice cream on his face.Aish!I hate him!

“Got you.”he said as he laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHA!”he keeps on pointing at me.

The sunlight hits the side of his face.And it's the first time that he laugh like that.And my heart,I can hear the loud beat of my heart as I look at him.This cant be.He then smiled at me as he wipe my cheeks.I moved away a little.Im not used to this thing.

“It's falling down.It will get your shirt stained.”he explained

“O-Okay.”I said and wipe it by myself.What is happening to me?No Bomi,it's not what you think okay.

[FASTFORWARD]

Im sitting on the couch,baekhyun told me that he'll just buy something outside.

Im still thinking about him.Damn it!I don't know what's happening to me.And earlier,when he lift up his shirt.Gosh,I didn't even know that he have 6 pack abs.Im not a ert that's just an accident.And the way he laugh earlier,it really suits him well.He looks good.

I think he's not that bad after all.

“Tsk!Why am I thinking about him.”

“About me?”I almost jumped into my seat when I saw baekhyun’s face on my side.He didnt even know how to entr the house properly.

“W-Why would I think about you.”I lied,Geesh!Why am I stuttering?

“Then who's that him??”he ask as he take a sit beside me.He eyed me with a smirk on his face.

Dugeun.Dugeun.Dugeun.

Please,Heart stop beating like that!I cant breath well.

“Err.I-Its kyungsoo.Right! im thinking about him.Hehe”I moved away a little.He grin and rolled his eyes at me.

“Tsk!Why are you thinking about him?I thought Luhan is courting you.”

Luhan?Courting me?Did I just heard it right?

“Ani.Luhan is courting chorong,my bestfriend.What are you thinking?”I said then he blinks at me.

“Chincha?I-I thought it's you.”

“Whatever.”My phone vibrated and it's a text from-I was about to read it when baekhyun grab it and put it beside him.

“Hey,Give it back to me.”I angrily said but he stretched his arm into my face.

“You owe me right!Massage it first!”he ordered.

I sighed and grab his arm.For the sake of my phone,I will do this.Aish!I look at him and he's giving me a weird smile.Tsk!He thinks that this is funny huh?Damn he.