Chapter 13

Stuck in a Contract

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Oh my gosh snow.Please tell me what to do.What to do!Ugh.”I look at Bomi who’s busy talking to snow as she carry it.

Crazy potato as ever.

“Stop me okay.Just answer my question.”she said then look me.

“Pabo.”I mumbled. She rolled her eyes then whisper something to snow. As if snow can understand her.

“You heard it right?So tell me what should I do?Should I say yes or no?”

Should I say yes or no?

Should I say yes or no?

Should I say yes or no?

I smell something fishy now.Is it about kyungsoo?The way kyungsoo smiled earlier is really something.

Don’t tell me kyungsoo is really courting her?He likes that potato?Oh,what a taste.

“No.”I said blankly and I don’t even know why I said that word.

She gave me a weird look as if she’s waiting me to say something.

“Why?I-Im just singing.You know,Apink’s No No No.Dont mind me.”I said and continue reading my manga book.

“Tsk!”she scratch her head and cover her face with a pillow.She’s really crazy.

Yah!You’re distracting me.Can you please just sleep already.”

“Shut up.You don’t even know what I’m going through.”she said seriously.I didn’t even know that she’s kinda scary when she’s serious.

“A-Arasso.”

I just grab my phone and browse to my IG account.All I can see is chanyeol’s post.What the eff.Did he really have to post everything here?

Tsk!

Then I saw Sehun’s post.Look’s like he’s following chanyeol’s footsteps.I should unfollow these two.I’m tired of their posts.

I scrolled it again.Then a post caught my attention.

Seoul.Im back

“Noona?”I mumbled and then head to her IG account.My hands are shaking as I look at her photos.She’s really back.

I can’t wait to see her.

Should I call her now?or message her?or look for her?But it’s already midnight.Aish!

I don’t know what to do.

For sure she will go to our house tomorrow.

Wait?Our house?ottokae?Appa will tell her that Im already married.That should not happen.

I hurriedly texted appa.

To Appa:

Appa,if taeyeon noona will go there.Please don’t tell her about the marriage.I’m begging okay.Thankyou.You’re such a great dad.Im so happy to have you.

I press the send button but I think he’s already sleeping.

Anyway,tomorrow is another day.

I was about to turn off my light when I saw Bomi sleeping while hugging snow.They already look alike.Tsk!

Then I found myself taking a picture of her.as I press the capture button a light flashes.I hurriedly jump to my bed then turn off my light.

I didn’t even know that I have my flash on.Wrong timing.

Why am I taking a picture of that potato?Tsk.Let’s take a look of it.

tumblr_ntb2rpu5ks1sxkftdo1_500.gif

“Pppfffft!”I cover my mouth as I zoom her picture.She’s sleeping with open.Looks like she’s drooling.

How gross.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Noona.Noona~”I woke up when I heard baekhyun’s voice.I look at him and he’s still sleeping.

Maybe he’s dreaming.

“Noona.I’ll wait for you.”he said again.

Noona?Who is that?is it his sister?But as far as I know he don’t have any dongsaengs.

Or is it his cousin?

Whatever.I don’t care.

I stand up and prepare for school.Aish!I still want to stay here and just lay on my bed.

[FASTFORWARD]

“Really?She’s baekhyun oppa’s girlfriend?”

“I still can’t believe it.But oppa is the one who introduces her.”

“She’s not that pretty.”

“Kurae!I’m much prettier than her.”

That’s how they welcome me because of what happened yesterday.If they just know that they’re oppa is stupid they will not waste their time over him.

tumblr_mscxdlrzKH1qdcel5o1_250.gif

And me not pretty?What a joke.HAHAHAHA!

Really huh?Ow right!I almost forget that I’m gorgeous.Tch!

I shake my head and just enter our school. A lot of girls are staring at me from head to toe.

Aish!I need chorong now.Where is she?

“Eyy.It can’t be.Oppa can’t stick to one.For sure she’s girlfriend number 100.”

“HAHAHAHAHA!But she’s still lucky huh.She’s on the list.”

List?What the eff.You can have him okay.He’s all yours.

I fasten my steps but wherever I pass to some student, I can hear them talking about me.About what happened yesterday.

Don’t mind them Bomi.This will end soon.Okay.Just walk.Just walk.

Then accidentally I bump into someone.My eyes widened when I saw Aejin standing in front of me with a smirk on her face.

Asdfghjkl!She’s so scary!

“Look who’s here.”she cross her arms and smirk at me again.I didn’t realize yesterday that she’s kinda tall.

And guess what?

What?

She’s not alone.She have three friends beside her.This is the death of me.

We’re starting to caught the student’s attention.My heart is already beating faster than ever.I don’t want to make a scene here.

This is all baekhyun’s fault!Where the hell is he?

Right!I left him.He’s still dreaming about his noona.

“So she’s the one that you’re talking about?She stole baekhyun from you?”the girl with a long straight hair said.

What are they talking about?Am I crazy to stole baekhyun from her?

That gay?Yuck!

I gulp as I tried to walk away from them but aejin grab my arm.

“Where do you think you’re going bomi-ssi?”she even pointed the word bomi.

She’s getting scary.

“Err.I-I don’t wanna make a scene.Please let me go.”I said calmly but she laugh sarcastically.

She’s getting into my nerves already.swear,I’m gonna punch baekhyun’s face later.

“You don’t want to make a scene?Sorry but I can’t grant your wish.You should pay for what did you do yesterday.”

“I didn’t do anything!And let me go.You’re hurting me.”I exclaimed as I try to remove her hand.She’s holding me too tight.

“No.I don’t want!I’m still enjoying it.”

Her long nails are starting to scratch my arm and she’s still holding it too tight!

“I SAID LET GO!”I shouted then my eyes widened when I saw a hand that’s holding her wrist.

“STOP IT!WOULD YOU?”

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

That potato didn’t even wake me up, what a useless wife.I grab my phone and there’s a lot of messages.But I look for dad’s reply.

Dad:

Stop flirting with your noona.Just focus to Bomi.

tumblr_nolpk3uhyT1thisfjo1_250.gif                          

Is he crazy?I waited for noon for almost 3 years and now I’m already ready to face her with my oh so handsome face.I scroll to the other messages and I stop at chen.

Chen:

Hey where are you? Your wife is in trouble.

Chanyeol:

Yah!You idiot.Aejin will kill Bomi now!

Kai:

Get your up and answer our call!

My eyes widened on what I just read.I hurriedly prepare myself and use my car to go to school as fast as I can.I run inside the campus then I saw a lot of girls circling in the middle.

Aejin are you insane?Let go of bomi now?”kai was shouting not that far from them.They can’t enter cause the girls are blocking them.

“Where’s the guidance councilor now?”-chen

“What the!Aejin stop it!You’re hurting her.”-chanyeol

“BOM BOM HERE I COME!”I saw chorong running towards them and she’s pushing the students away.

“Let go of my bom bom or I will kill you!”

“Chorong,calm down.You’re gonna hurt yourself!”luhan run after her.

I scratch my head and run towards them.I was shocked when I saw Aejin holding Bomi’s arm and she’s trying her best to remove aejin’s hand.

I don’t know how but I can feel my blood boiling inside of me.I force myself to enter.

“I SAID LET GO!”Bomi shouted as soon as I get in.But before I can do anything,someone remove aejin’s hand from her arm.

“STOP IT!WOULD YOU?”kyungsoo exclaimed“Can’t you see you’re hurting her.Are you that crazy?”

What is he doing here?

 “Kyungsoo?”

“transferee??” Aejin look at him then to me “Oppa?”I sighed and glare at her.

“What do you think you’re doing?And who are you to hurt my girlfriend?”I ask,but before aejin could answer me,bomi is grabbing my uniform.

I look at her and she’s about to fall but kyungsoo catch her.

“Yah!Bomi wake up.Wake up!”I called.Kyungsoo was about to carry her but I hurriedly kneel down and tried to put her on my back.

“Oh my BomBom!Palli.This way.This way to the clinic.”chorong pointed as I followed her.

[at the clinic]

“Please save her.She’s my only bff.Save her okay.Save her! ”chorong was already crying as if bomi will die now.

So over acting.

“Aigoo.Miss,you’re so noisy.She’s just shock,maybe she’ll wake up in an hour.”the nurse said then left us.

“Calm down okay.Oppa is here.”Luhan grab chorong’s hand and make her sit on the couch.

“Hey baek can you sit down?Stop walking back and forth!”Chen ordered but I just look at him.How can I calm down?If something happened to bomi,I’m gonna be dead.

“Glad,kyungsoo save the day.”chanyeol pat my back as I glare back.

I’m just a minutes late.Aish!I should grab aejin’s hand earlier than him.

I promise bomi that they will not be able to touch her.Aish!This is really my fault.

Kyungsoo is sitting on the couch calmly as if he’s thinking something.How I wish I can read mind now.

Is he thinking about bomi?

For sure he is.No doubt,he likes her.

“You should call me earlier.”I said to chanyeol

“Nope.You should pick your phone up earlier.”he replied back.I just rolled my eyes and walk back and forth again.

Kurae.Blame me.

I just broke my promise to bomi.That Aejin will pay really!Aish,why does she have to introduce herself as my girlfriend?

I don’t really know her.Chincha!

Do you trust me guys?i’m telling the truth.

[FASTFORWARD]

Kyungsoo and I we’re left at the clinic cause chen,kai and chanyeol needs to attend our class and they’ll just excuse me.While luhan and chorong are buying some foods to eat.

“You’re not hungry?You can go now.I can take care of bomi.”I said but he just gave me a blank stare.

“I don’t trust you.”

W-What did he just say?He don’t trust me?Wow big word!

“I don’t need your trust anyway.You can really go now.Bomi is my responsibility.”

“Responsibility?But you’re not doing it right.Cause if you do,she will not be here.”

This guy is getting into my nerves huh?

I smirk“Look.It seems like you like Bomi,but sorry dude she’s already taken.”

“I don’t care.It’s just an arrange marriage.Fake relationship to be exact.”

Oh my ego.Sht!I’m gonna kill this guy now.Okay,baekhyun take a deep breath and make this conversation smooth.

“Feelings change so take note of that.”

Why am I saying those words?You’re stupid baekhyun.Really stupid.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

I slowly open my eyes and saw two faces looking at me.Omma?Appa?

tumblr_inline_o2zxj5C3XM1trmtjn_500.gif

“Glad,you’re awake.Yah,potato can you recognize me?”

Baekhyun?

tumblr_inline_nuonwqRJFP1t7b42t_540.gif

“Are you okay now?How do you feel?”

Kyungsoo?

“Oh?What are you doing here?Where am I?”I ask as I slowly get up.

“Be careful.”kyungsoo tried to help me but baekhyun grab both of my arms and make me sit down.

“What do you want?Water?”he gave me a bottle of water before I can answer him.I look at kyungsoo and he just gave me a nod.

“You’re here because you lose your sense earlier.You don’t remember what happened?”kyungsoo ask.

“Don’t force her okay.Potato don’t have brains she can’t remember it.”

“Ow shut up!It’s because of your girlfriend.It’s your fault.Damn you!”I said angrily.“Anyway,kyungsoo komawo.Glad you’re there.”

tumblr_nm70rdvd3K1rvvhg3o6_250.gif

“No problem.I’ll do anything for you.”he smiled,ohmagash.ASDFGHJKL!Can I fangirl now?

“Ah.My eyes are swollen now.Just drink the water okay!”baekhyun push the bottle into my mouth.Moment ruiner,I rolled my eyes at him and just drink the water.

“You should called me.You know,Im only one call away.I’ll be there to save the day.This guy got nothing on me.”he said as he point at kyungsoo.

Isnt that Charlie Puth’s song?

“Whatever.Still,you didn’t save the day.”I said and he just gave me a poker face.

“M-maybe you two can go now.I can take care of myself.”

“Ani!”they both said in unison.

“Huh?”

“Bombom I’m here.”a loud voice was heard and I already know that it’s chorong. “Are you hungry?hurt?Where?Should I call the doctor?Can someone call the doctor?”chorong ask the two guys standing on my left and right side.

Ow.It must be exo’s overdose.Someone call the doctor and blah blah blah.

She’s an ultimate fangirl.

“No need.I’m already okay.”

“Are  you sure?”Chorong ask and I just nod.

After a few moments’ baekhyun and kyungsoo left us.I already remember everything.And I don’t wanna see aejin’s scary face forever.

Chorong told me that baekhyun is the one who carry me to the clinic.I can’t really believe that maybe he’s just felt sorry towards me because this will not happen if he didn’t told everyone that im his girlfriend.

Aigoo.

 

Author's note:

tumblr_msuvce1OvG1s6dywbo1_500.gif

Kyungsoo hitting our baekhyunie.hahaha!Poor baby ^^

tumblr_n3agfboMfb1r40rxao2_r1_500.gif

Hope you'll leave some comments.Sorry for late update^^