Chapter 22

Stuck in a Contract

Bomi’s Pov:

tumblr_m3aqknywVu1r05boko1_500.gif

“Hi bomi.”taeyeon greeted.She’s starting my day.

Great indeed.Thank you.

“A-Annyeong.”

“Come with us.Baekhyun and I will eat on a resto.”she said,then I saw baekhyun walking behind her.

-___-

Nuuuhhhh!Nevermind.

“Potato,you’re here.”he said while pointing at me.

“Potato,you’re here.”I mumbled as I mimic his voice.Where is chorong now?She told me that she will just get her phone.

Now Im stuck here.

“So let’s go now?”taeyeon ask looking at baekhyun he nods with a big smile on his face.

“Kaja,Bomi,join us.”

“JOIN US?IS THAT A JOKE?SHOULD I LAUGH NOW?I KNOW THAT YOU WILL JUST FLIRT IN FRONT OF ME,SO MAYBE I SHOULD BUY SOME POP CORNS RIGHT?I’LL EAT WHILE ENJOYING THE ING DAMN SHOW AND ALSO YOU MR.BYUN TAKE NOTE OF THIS,YOU’LL GONNA REGRET EVERYTHING!STUPID JERK!”

Just kidding guys.I didn’t say those words. Im not that crazy.

“bombom,I’m back.”chorong run towards me

“Nah.We will go to somewhere else.”I said as I flip my hair to baekhyun’s face and walk away from them.

2n72gig.gif

For sure he’s glaring at me but I don’t care cause he don’t care about me anyway. 3

“Don’t mind that potato.”I heard him said,I look back and saw them walking away.

Jerk!

[FASTFORWARD]

“Im not really good at this.”I mumbled to myself,we’re playing volleyball now.

 “Don’t worry.I’ll hit the ball for you.”kyungsoo whispered and I just smile back.

Why did I put myself into this position?

Chorong and luhan we’re on the other side and they are really enjoying it.

“Yey!It’s our score again!”chorong shouted happily.And just gave kyungsoo a sorry look.

“It’s fine.Just enjoy the game, scores are just numbers.”

“Still,im sorry.Im not really good at sports.” Im just good at eating and talking about some stuffs that doesn’t even matter.

Argh!

tumblr_inline_nok6juGify1szdgp5_500.gif

“It’s okay.You’re still cute.”he said as he hit the ball and smile at me.

Ohmygash!ohmygolly.

My heart just skip a beat.Ottokae?

Why is he like that?Kyaaaa!I kennat take this anymore!

“Look out!”he pointed as he hurriedly run in front of me.Damn chorong is really crazy!

Gladly,he catch the ball.

“Ey,focus guys.Seems like something is going in there.”

“Yah!Can you just shut up?”I shouted at her but she just gave me a teasing smile.

Whatsoever.Ms. Park!

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Omo!Hahaha!It’s our score again.”

“You’re cheating.Aren’t you? ”

“Hey kyungsoo let’s us score first!”

“A game is a game.”

I look around and saw them playing volleyball. Seems like they are having too much fun. Too bad I already sent noona to her room and now Im alone.

“Ow.What a view.” A familiar voice said,I look back and saw chen standing.

We both take a sit on the bench and he gave me a can of drink.

“Why are you here?”I ask he gave me a blank look.

“Wae?is it bad?Should I ask you the same question too?Why are you here then?”

“I just want too.”

“You want to watch bomi and kyungsoo having a sweet moments together?Look how kyungsoo blokc bomi from the ball.He’s really protecting her.”

I look at them and bomi is really keeps on smiling.

What should I feel then?

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing.Of course! I don’t care about them.

I don’t give a .Really.

“Yah!W-What did you just do to the can?”chen pointed at my hand and I saw the can crush.

tumblr_inline_nj3veq9fix1s3zz3i.gif

“Huh?”

[FASTFORWARD]

My friends we’re talking and playing some games to waste our time.Actually,it’s night already and we’re here at the beach sitting at the sand, a fire in the middle of us.

Chanyeol even brought his guitar.We’re jamming together.

Chen  and luhan sing along with lay and we just watch them.They are really good singers.

Me?i don’t sing.

Really,I don’t have any talents.Just a handsome human being.

(A/n: Really baekhyun?You cant sing?)

“Isnt that bomi and chorong?”chen pointed.Luhan hurriedly stand up and look for them,he even make them join us.

“Sorry.This seat is taken.”

 

Bomi’s Pov:

This is really bad!I already told chorong that I don’t want to be with them.Aish!Now I will feel that Im out of place here. TT_TT

 I was about to sit beside chorong but sehun sit on it.

Mwoya?

“Sorry.This seat is taken.” sehun said as he smiled at me,I just rolled my eyes and look at chorong.She pointed the sit beside baekhyun.

No way!Why should I sit beside him.

I’d rather stand up than to be beside him.

“Bomi,if you will not take a sit you will sing a song for us!”my eyes widened on what just chanyeol said.

tumblr_inline_nte3rkppDq1sah62e_500.gif

“Sing a song! Sing a song! Sing a song! Sing a song!”they all chant happily as the clap together.

I hurriedly sit beside baekhyun and he chuckled at me.

“Potato~”

“Yiiiieeeeee!!!!They are sitting together now.Kyaaaaa.” –xiumin

“Such a cute couple.”-chen

“My feels.I cant handle it anymore!” –sehun

“Yah!Will you shut up or I will throw this to you?”baekhyun half yelled as he showed his slipper and they all stop with a smile on their faces.

“Baekhyun why don’t you sing a song?”suho ask and all of them agreed.

Baekhyun knows how to sing?Really?I want to hear it.

Bomi,calm down and relax.Dont be too obvious,he’s beside you.

“Kurae,I’ll play the guitar for you.”chanyeol offered.

“Stop it guys.I will not sing.Im not into that kind of stuffs.”he said while waving his hands in the air.

“Ey.Sing a song for us!Look,bomi is watching you.Dont be like that.”luhan even pointed at me.

Baekhyun and I look at each other and he sighed.

“You know how to sing?”I whispered to him,he smiled at me then chanyeol started playing the guitar.

tumblr_nausrbn9XY1tenavio1_500.gif

I do believe all the love you give
All of the things you do
Love you, Love you
I'll keep you safe
Don 't you worry

Why do I feel like it’s just the two of us here. Like he’s singing this song for me.
I wouldn't leave 
Wanna keep you near
Cause I feel the same way too
Love you, Love you
Want you to know that I 'm with you

Cause I feel the same way too,hope he’s really doing the same.But bomi,that’s just a song.It’s not the reality.

He likes taeyeon and all he can see is taeyeon.
I will love you and love you and love you
Gonna hold you and hold you and squeeze you
I will please you for all times
I dont wanna lose you and lose you and lose you
Cause I need you, I need you, I need you
So I want you to be my lady
You 've got to understand my love

I understand that this is just a one sided love.
You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, girl
You are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, girl

 

We all clap our hands as soon as he finish singing,but still I cant get over.Damn,I even recorder his voice don’t be noisy guys.

It’s just im really into him.It’s not bad right?Im his wife so I should really feel this way.

Okay I get it.He don’t like me and I will just be a fool if I confess my feelings for him.

Maybe I’ll just keep this to myself.

“I know I’m good.You can close your mouth now.”he pointed at me as he put his hand into my chin and close my mouth.

This is so embarrassing.I look around and saw them smiling at us evilly.

“Why would I do that?”

“Then why is it open?”

“I-Its just..I-Im shock that your voice !”

“Really huh?Then why did you recorded it?”he then look at my phone that Im holding now.How did he know?

Aish!Am I that obvious?

 “Bomi recorded it?”

“Bombom don’t tell me you really did?”

“Whaaa.You’re wife really supports you!”

“Yieeee.This is really something.”

“Let us hear it then.”

They keep on asking me some questions and I can feel that my head will burst in just a minute.I wanna teleport now to seoul.

Right now.i cant take this anymore!

“Hahaha!You are all so funny!I mean,why would I do such a thing?Am I crazy?” I lied.

“Then let me see your phone-”baekhyun was about to grab my phone but I hold it tight and run away from them.

Ohgosh.Someone save me from this nightmare!!!

“Potato,come back here!”can’t believe that he’s chasing me. “Let me hear my voice.”

Should I delete it now?But I want to hear it too.

But again.But he will really know that I recorder him.

Now.What to do?

“Stop dreaming okay!Why would I waste my phone’s memory for you?”I said still running,Im gonna hide into somewhere else.

For sure they are all talking about us.

But theres no us.It’s only me.One sided love TT_TT

“Fine.I wont ask about that thing but will you please stop running?”he grab my arm as we both catch our breathes.

“Don’t touch me.”I said angrily then he look deeply into my eyes.Omo,he’s hypnotizing me now.

“Gotcha!”

“Yah!You jerk,give it back to me!”I shouted,now Im the one who’s chasing him.He’s holding my phone now and theres too many what if’s running into my mind.

“Gotta play it now!”he even wave my phone in the air,I run hurriedly that I didn’t notice he stopped and I bump into his back.

“That hurts!” I mumbled then he look at me seriously.

“Where’s the potato key chain?”he ask, I grab my phone and found nothing on it.Omoya.

“It’s just here awhile ago.”

“You lost it.I thought you will value the keychain that I gave to you.”

“Ey,why are you blaming me.You even run while holding my phone.There’s a chance that you lost it.”

“Mwo?But I didn’t notice the keychain when im holding your phone.”

“Whatever.You’re the one who lost it!”I rolled my eyes and look for the keychain on the places that I went earlier.

Hope I can find it.

“It’s dark already.Let’s just find it tomorrow.”he said.But theres a part of me that feels guilty.

I can feel that Im the one who lost it.Aigoo!I should just left it on my bag.

My poor potato :’(

“But-”I was stopped when he put his jacket into my back and pat my head.

Omo.My heart,he’s making it hard for me to breathe.Why baekhyun why?

It’s cold.And don’t worry,we’ll find it tomorrow.” He gave me a sincere smile that I didn’t notice that he already grab my phone again.

He loves to make fun of me huh?

“Give it back to me.”

tumblr_ncjww6CwiV1qcjeqno2_500.gif

Get it if you can!”

“Yah!”

“Hahaha!Poor potato.”he said as he raises his hand,I tried to grab it but we both stop when we realize that we are too near to each other.

Time stops.And I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Stop playing okay!”I said as I grab my phone angrily and walk away from him.

Darn it!This Is too much happenings for one night.

Gotta run now,I still need to listen to his voice.Kyaaaa!

tumblr_na6pcsKOPZ1syh574o3_r2_250.gif