Chapter 20

Stuck in a Contract

 

Bomi’s Pov:

Great!Super great.That I almost forget my teddy bear on that jerk’s car.

Fine.Go with your noona instead of your wife.Damn you byun baekhyun!

“Stupid jerk!”I accidentally kick the can in front of me.Omo!I followed it with my eyes as it hit a guy’s head.

O_O ottokae?

“Yah!”a guy shouted at me and I startled.“How dare you!”

“Mian!I-I didn’t do it on purpose.I swear.Im so sorry.”I bow at him but when I raise my head, he was laughing at me.

(?_?) (-__-)

“This must be destiny right?”

“Eh?”I blink,still confuse on what he’s saying “Should I take you to the hospital?it must hurt your head really-

“You can’t remember me bomi-ssi?Glad,you’re alone.”He smirk at me.

Well,he kinda look like baekhyun,but he’s more fierce looking than him.

“You are?”

He sighed heavily then grab both of my shoulders “How can you forget me?It’s taehyung.”

“Psh!I don’t care about you.Let go of me.”I angrily said as I tried to remove his hand then someone grabs his hand and push him.

“Is this guy bothering you?”chanyeol pointed then sehun and chen came beside me.

“Yah!Who are you to touch bomi?”-sehun

“Do you want to get punch?”chen ask as he showed him his fist then the guy hurriedly run away.

“Komawoyo.”I bow 0 degrees at them and they all smile at me.

“It’s okay.No biggie!”sehun said,I reply with a nod.

“So wheres baekhyun?”chanyeol ask as he look around.

Baekhyun.I don’t wana hear his name again ever.How come he can left his wife alone?

He’s useless.I should talk to Mr. Byun about this.

Im not so happy with this date.Argh!He’s so stupid right?He should stay with me instead of his noona.

Noona!Noona!Noona!-____-

“Bomi?Are you still there?”I came back to my senses when I saw chen’s hand I front of me waving.

“oh?”

“We’re asking wheres baekhyun hyung?”sehun ask again,I shrug and changes the subject.

“Don’t mind him.Where are you guys going?Can I join you?”

They look at each other then smile at me.

“Sure!Let’s go.”they said in unison and we started to walk.

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“Noona?Are you okay?Are you hurt?Where?Tell me.”I panickly ask I as scan her back and arms.She grabs my hand and make me sit beside her.

“I’m okay.Really.No need to worry.It’s just a scratch.”Noona explained as she gave me her sweetest smile.

“Are you sure?What happened anyway?”

“The props accidentally falls to my arm.But luckily Jae mi unnie pulls me.I told her not to call you but she grabs my phone.You can go now.”

“How can I leave you with your condition?”

“Ey.Im really fine.It’s just a scratch.Look~”she tried to move her arm but it looks like something is not right.

“Ouch.”

“You should be careful.Rest first noona.”I grab the pillow and put it beside her.

“I want to rest at my apartment.Just drive me home please.”

“Let’s go then.”

[FASTFORWARD]

“11:38 pm.”I mumbled to myself.

It’s almost midnight when I left noona. I even wait for her to sleep. How am I supposed to leave like that?

Hope she’ll recover soon.

I was in the middle of driving when I saw the teddy bear on the mirror.

“Potato.”

As soon as I reach our house,I sneak to our room,carrying her teddy bear and found that she’s already sleeping.

Is she really sleeping?

“Hey.”I put the teddy bear beside her “Bet she’s really sleeping.”I sighed and just change my clothes.

 

Bomi’s Pov:

I slowly open my eyes and saw the teddy bear beside me.

He must be here already.

I look at his bed to see if he’s sleeping but my eyes widened when I saw him removing his shirt.

Gulp.

Am I dreaming now?

“Heol.”I said under my breath he looks at me and hurriedly cover his body with a pillow.

“Ey.Thought you’re sleeping already.Byuntae!”

“Mwo?Im not.You’re not worth looking for anyway.”I rolled my eyes and just go back to sleep.

“Whatever you say.”

Should I ask him about taeyeon?

Why would I open a convo about her?No Bomi!Just sleep and don’t mind them.

But it hurts.

It hurts so much.

“Mianhae.”he suddenly said that I slowly remove my blanket and look at him.

Damn,he already have his shirt!

No.Im not a ert.Im so sorry.

But how can you resist that body.Oh no!Erase.Erase it all.You didn’t read anything.

“Im sorry for leaving you earlier.It’s just-”

“I-Its okay.Sorry accepted.”I said and force myself to smile.I don’t wanna hear him saying that’s because of taeyeon noona.

Sorry is already enough for me.

“Thank you Bomi.”

Why can I hear my heart beating fast now?

My name is so different when he said it.It’s like Im falling even more.

But he won’t catch me anyway.

I’ll just fall.Fall on the floor.One sided love. TT_TT

“Goodnight.”I replied and turn to the other side so I won’t see him.

This feelings of mine is really bothering me.

Byun baekhyun why are you doing this?Aaaahhhh!

[FASTFORWARD]

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Oh come on!Stop with the flashback.I don’t wanna remember it.It hurts to know that he’s always in hurry when it comes to his noona.

But he even saved me last time right?

Are you out of your mind bomi?Kyungsoo is the one who saved you.Where is baekhyun that time?

Sleeping.Drooling.Dreaming about his noona!Dont forget that ,you potato!

Yah!Stupid conscience how dare you to call me a potato!

“Are you listening?”I heard chorong’s voice beside me so I look at her.

Ow!Im here at school and I didn’t know about that.

“W-What are you saying?”

“See.You are not really listening.I’ve been talking for almost an hour here.Aigoo!I wonder what youre thinking.”

“Im not thinking anything.ust tell me what youre talking about.”

She sighed “Fine.Im talking about our tour tomorrow!Kyaaaa.Jeju island.”

“Toorrow?Jeju island?”

“Ey.Why are so shock?Our saem announces it last week.You’re really out of your mind.”

“Its just,uhm.Ive been thinking bout so many things.”

“So tell who are you thinking right now?”chorong gave me a weird smile as she move to my side.

“What do you mean who?”

“Stop denying bombom.Palli,tell me.Is it kyungsoo or your hubby?”

“Hubby?Yuck.Ew.Gross!Dont ever ever ever say that word!”I even pointed very word that I said.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”Stupid conscience how dare you!you are so unbelievable.

I massage my head cause it hurts when you remember that kind of things.then I felt that something is different.I look around and all of my classmates where looking at me.

“Yah!You are so noisy.Why are you shouting?”chorong ask.

Am I?Did I really shout?I thought it was just on my mind.

“Mianhaeyo.”I shyly said then they mind their own businesses.That was quite emabarassing.

It’s really embarrassing.

Gladly,kyungsoo is not here or he’ll think Im crazy.Phew!

I forget to tell you that he is our room’s vice president so he’s kind busy.

“Don’t mind me.”

“Anyway,we’ll come to jeju okay.Dont be late and don’t be absent!”

“I will not come.”

“Mwo?”

“I’d rather lay on my bed and take care of snow than to go to jeju.”I replied as she gave me a glare.

I can see fire o her eyes.Ottokae?Is she transforming now?

Chorongie is really scary!

“You will come or not?”

“I will not.End of convo!”I said then hurriedly run outside.I should save myself from that girl!

Kyaaa.Can someone help me.

“Bombom come back here!”she shouted and I can feel that she’s chasing me now.

“I don’t want!”I turn to her while sticking my tongue out.It’s fun to .

She’s really pissed off.Hahaha!

“Omo!”she pointed so I look in front of me and it’s too late to do something.

I already bump into someone.

“Noona!”

We’re both fall on the floor.And I was shocked when it’s taeyeon.What is she doing here?

“Noona,kwaenchana?”baekhyun even help her to stand up,he didn’t even ask me if im okay.

He stretches his hand to help me to stand up but I rejected him.

Of course,I will not accept it.He should help me first.Tsk!Im his wife okay?

Ugh!I can still remember our rules.

That stupid ruled.Im gonna burn it later!

“Bomi ah.Are you okay?Are you hurt?”chorong grab my arm as I stand up.

“Eyy,you should be more careful.Noona,go injured yesterday and you even bump her.”

“Im fine okay.Dont blame her.”taeyeon brush baekhyun’s arm and I raise my eyebrow at them.

“You’re so over acting as if I didn’t fall too.”I rolled my eyes and he gave me a smirk.

“Whatever you say.”he said then look at his noona “What are you doing here?”

“A friend of mine who is now working here called me.She’s asking if I want to go with her in jeju island.”

“Jeju island?”chorong and I said in unison.

“We will be having a field trip there tomorrow. It’ll be fun if you’re there noona.”he gave her the most sweetest smile ever.

She’s so lucky that baekhyun can give her that smile.

I only get a smirk from him.

Darn it!

“Is that so?I’ll join then.”taeyeon replied as she smiled back.

“MWO?”this is all I can say.I can’t accept that she’ll come.

“Ottokae?”-chorong

“Thanks noona!”

Fine. Go together.I don’t wanna see both of your face anyway!

I’ll just stay in the house and eat.

Watch movies.Play with snow!

No baekhyun!

No jerk!

No stupid!

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

Thankyou Bomi.

When will you stop conscience?When???

Im gonna be insane!