Chapter 7

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

 

CHAPTER 7.

story by ( SWEETFLICKS )

 

Bomi’s Pov:

 

Arf arf!”snow wiggles his tail at me as I put some foods into his cage.Poor him.

 

Im still thinking about what happened last night.Aish!That’s embarrassing.Why did I hug him?Argh!

 

As I heard the door opened ,I grab my bag and went outside.

 

I can’t still face him.Im so shy.

I take a walk then saw kyungsoo sitting at the bus stop so I waved at him and he smiled.

“The bus will arrive soon.Let’s juts wait for that.”he said and I nod.

“Where did you go yesterday?”he ask

Oh?Emergency.I need to go to my dad’s office.”I lied and he just nods.

After a few more minutes the bus already arrive.We take a sit at the second row.

He takes a sit beside the window and Im beside him.

We’re still waiting for some passengers and my eyes widened when I saw baekhyun entered the bus.

I grab my phone and pretended that im texting someone.

Then my heart beats fast when I feel him beside me.

What is he doing here?

Keep calm bomi.Its just him.Its just baekhyun okay?

“That’s one of the kingka right?”kyungsoo whispered and I just nod.

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

 

Tss.This girl is acting as if nothing happened last night.She should wait for me earlier.

 

I still feel sleepy though.

 

I can hear that they are whispering to each other.Are they keeping a secret now?

 

Aigoo~”I said and stretch my arms into bomi. “Oh?Mianhaeyo~”I said and smiled to her.

 

She smirk and glare at me. “You’re kyungsoo right?”I pointed at him and he nods.

 

Nae.”

 

Im baekhyun.”we handshakes “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Nice to meet you too.”he said “This is Yoon Bomi.”

 

Kyungsoo introduces her to me.Little did he know that she’s my wife.Bomi clear her throats and look at me.

 

Bomi imnida!”she said emotionless.

 

What’s happening to her.This girl is kinda weird.

 

Baekhyun here!”I said and put my earphones on.She’s really boring.She should act like she wants to be friends with me.

 

I secretly eyed them and they look so happy together.Acting like a happy couple huh?

 

Should I just text her instead?

 

To Bomi:

 

What a cute couple huh?Hart hart <3

 

I smiled as I press the send button.As I saw Bomi getting her phone ,I hurriedly close my eyes and pretended that im sleeping.

 

Tss.Mind your own business.”-Bomi

 

Whoa.She’s playing safe now.

 

Haha.Tell your parents that you already have a boyfriend,so they can let us free.” –baekhyun

 

Boyfriend?He’s my friend.-__-”-Bomi

 

“Stop denying~”-baekhyun

 

“Whatever.”

 

We glare at each other.And finally we reach the school.I hurriedly get off from the bus and head to my room.

 

She’s a day ruiner.

 

Baek!”someone shouted,I look back and saw chanyeol walking towards me.

 

“Where did you go yesterday?”He ask,

 

Err.Appa called me,I need to go to his office.”I lied,he nods and we take a walk.

 

“You missed a lot!Kai even kiss a girl yesterday!That was cool.”chanyeol said with a smile on his face.

 

“Envy him.He’s always doing that anyway.What’s new about that?”I ask

 

“You heard that luhan is courting someone?”

 

someone?Not yet.Who is that girl?”

 

Well,sehun said that it’s the girl from 3-B.”ask he said that.My eyes widened.

 

If im not mistaken that’s bomi’s section.Heol.Dont tell me that’s her?

 

Wh—who’s that girl?”I stutteredly ask,why am I stuttering?I don’t care if they’re dating.

 

She can do whatever she wants to do.

 

I need to meet sungmi later.She’s my new babe.Just saying.

 

Molla.Let’s ask luhan later.”

 

[FASTFORWARD]

 

“Give it back to me!Can’t you see im playing here!”sehun shouted to chanyeol as he grab his phone back.

 

Fine.I’ll just borrow to someone else.”

 

Aigoo.They are so noisy.Im thinking how can I ask luhan now.He’s texting,im sure that’s the girl.

 

Ottokae?

 

“If it hits me.I’ll kill you!”kris irritatedly said to tao.

 

Tao is practicing wushu infont of kris.he even brought that thing here huh?

 

I stand up and head towards luhan.I take a sit beside him and slowly leaning through his phone.

 

Omo.”he said,my eyes widened as I go back to my position.Did he just caught me?

 

“You’re here!”he said and pat my back

 

“Ku—urae~”

 

His phone vibrated.Whoa ,the cutie baby name pop out.That nickname is kinda ew.

 

Yes!They will be practicing their p.e here.”he said

 

Nugu?”

 

“You didn’t know about that?I started courting her today.She’s really cute and---- ”he was cutted when the bell rings.

 

Damn it.How can I know who’s that girl.

 

As we all get up and make our ways to our own room.I saw Bomi’s classmate walking to the garden.

 

Don’t tell me?

 

They are practicing their p.e here?And luhan told me that the girl is cute.

 

Well,bomi is cute.But----

 

Kyungsoo-ah!”kai called and walk towards him,si did I “Oh?Kai and baekhyun.”

 

“You already know him?”kai points at me,and he nods.

 

“We met earlier.”I said

 

Wheres Bomi now?She should be here.Not far away,I saw luhan and Bomi talking to each other.

 

Heol.

 

Is he really courting her?

 

 

Bomi’s Pov:

 

[FASTFORWARD]

 

Im texting chorong.Cause she can’t control her feels.Gosh,Luhan is courting her.

 

This lucky girl!

 

“Our hands bump yesterday.asdfghjkl!!!!Girl,my feels!OHMAGASH!!!!!!”-chorong

 

I smiled and replied to her “Aigoo.I don’t know what to say anymore.”-Bomi

 

Then suddenly baekhyun opened the door and glare at me.What is his problem?

 

Aigoo~”he mumbled and take a sit on his bed.I can feel that he’s staring at me.But I tried my best not to look at him and

 

continue on texting chorong.

 

So,congratulations to you!”he said with a smirk on his face.

 

Mwo?”

 

“Acting innocent!I never knew you will do such a thing.”he said,I don’t know what he’s saying now.

 

Weird.Are you crazy?”

 

He sighed and lay on his bed “Whatever.Let’s remember our rules anyway.”

 

I don’t know what is his problem!This guy is really moody.

 

And why is he congratulating me?

 

Did I win to a raffle promo?

 

Tss.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 Instead of commenting update soon can you please comment about this chapter guys.I just want to know what you think about this part.Thanks!Sorry for the typos.

` INSOMNIA