Chapter 10

Stuck in a Contract


Baekhyun's Pov:

“Hey,baek!We head to your house yesterday.You told us that you're in there.”Chen said as he take a sit beside me.

I nod “Upcourse!Maybe,when I came back you already left.”

“So,who's the girl?”kris ask as he throw a ball into my chest,I catch it and throw it back to him.

“Girl?What are you saying?I just went in there by myself.”

“Well,we saw a picture yesterday.And it looks like you.”Luhan added and the others nod.Kai went towards me and showed his phone.

“Isn't that you?”he said while pointing at the picture;My eyes widened when I saw our picture.My face is kinda blurred but Bomi's face can be seen clearly.

“I-Its not me.”I lied,they gave me a weird smile.Then kai pat my back.

“This is yoon bomi right?”He ask,I dont know what to say anymore.I just look at them.

“Hyung,we've been friends for a long time so we knew that it's you.You can't hide it from us.”sehun explained.

Now im dead.

I fake laugh as I stand up “Guys,what the heck are you saying?Come on.It's not me okay.Trust me.”

They slowly nod but I know that they're not believing me.Who the hell just picture us?Aish!This is not so good.I grab my bag pack and head out from our room.For sure bomi knew about this thing.

“You heard that someone is already married here in our school?”I slow down my steps when I heard the two girls talking.

Why are they talking about this stupid marriage?

“Yeah.I don't know if it's real.But Yoon Bomi from 3B is the girl.”

“Who is the husband then?”

“I still don't know.Well,a lot of our schoolmates said that it's Do Kyungsoo the transferee.”

“I see.They're always together right?”

I shake my head and continue from walking.Tsk!Why would they think that it's him?They are not that good to be together.I want to know who is the one that started this marriage thing.Aish!


Bomi’s Pov : 

“Aish!You should keep quiet.I trusted you.”I said to chorong as I scratch my head.Now everyone knows that im married.Geesh!

“Im really sorry.You know-Im just shock.I taught you're just kidding.”she gave me a worried look.

What should I do now?

Flashback:

“So who's that guy?”Chorong ask as I take a sit beside her.Were still here at our room.

“Fine.I'll tell you.Make sure you'll be quiet okay?”I ask,she smiled and nod at me.

“You know that marriage thing right?Im really married.He's our schoolmate ,actually he-”

“MWO?YOU'RE REALLY MARRIED?”

My eyes widened when chorong just shouted those words,all of our classmates look at us then she cover ,I grab her wrist and drag her to the school's garden.

End.

“Hey,im really sorry.”she pat my back.I sighed and look at her.

“What should I do now?”I ask,I was about to cry.I think my life will change now.Why is this happening to me?

“Uhm.I dont know, but who's your husband?”she ask.Should I tell her?

“Promise me that you will not tell this to anyone and you will keep quiet.”

“Promise.”

“It'sByunBaekhyun.”I said,her jaw drops “Byun B-Baekhyun?”

I nod at her then she clap her hands.Weird!

“He's luhan oppa's friend right?Gosh,we can have a double date.”

Double date?No.Way.

“We can't.It’s just an arrange marriage.We don't really love each other.”I explained,chorong pout.

“Aigoo.But is it forever?You will be together forever?”she ask,I shrugged 

“Molla.I hope our parents can stop this marriage thing. ”

“Is it her?”a girl pointed at me as she whisper something on her friend.Ugh!For sure its about the marriage thing again.Im gonna be insane.I should tell my parents that I'll transfer to another school.I cant stay here when they're like that.

“Yes that's her.She's married already.”the other girl replied.Chorong look at me and pat my back.

“I'll talk to them.”she said but I grab her arm and smiled “Kwenchana.”

“You should mind your own businesses.”he said as he put his hands on his pocket.

I-It was kyungsoo who said that.The two girls walk away and he walk towards us.I don't know but I feel happy when he save me.

“Glad you save Bomi.Those girls are so noisy.Tsk!”chorong said,I smiled shyly at kyungsoo.

“komawo.Im sorry,you get involved in this issue.”

He smiled and shake his head “You don't have to.But is it for real?”he ask

I slowly nods “Yeah.It is.”

“Guys,sorry but I have to go.Luhan oppa is waiting for me.”Chorong stand up and wave at us.We just nod at her.

“So who's the lucky guy?”he said.Tsk!What is he trying to say?

“Lucky?Nah.”

“Yes he is.He's married to a perfect girl like you.”

OhMyGosh.I don't know what to say anymore.I look away from him and tried myself not to smile.Am I blushing now?I can feel my cheeks getting hotter.No.No.Not now.

I fake cough “Actually it's byun baekhyun.”

“He is?But why you didn't talk to him when we're on the bus?”

“Err.We're really not that close and besides we don't want anyone to know about this marriage thing.”

“..I see.Everyone knows that he's a playboy right?”

“Y-Yeah.But it's okay.We don't really like each other. ”


Baekhyun's Pov:

“Nice.Im looking for her but she's just talking to that guy?”I said to myself as I watch bomi and kyungsoo not that far away from me.

They look so happy huh?

“Tsk!You should always keep your wife by your side. ”

“It's just an arrange marriage anyway.”

“Come on.They look a cute couple right?Kyungmi.Whoa-Im a fan here.”

“Me too!Let's ship them.”

I was frozen into my position as I look at my side and saw chanyeol and chen standing beside me.Damn it!Im busted.

“Gotcha!”they both said as they point at me.I gulped and wave my hands in the air.

“Fine.Fine!Its an arrange marriage.Please,you two.I trust you.Quiet okay.”I said but they keep on smiling evilly at me.

“Sorry baek but I heard it too.”My eyes widened when I saw kai raised his hand as he come out on the tree.Daebak!

Busted.

“Me too.”Sehun smiled as he remove the leaves into his uniform.

Busted.

“Eish!Remove those ants from me.”-kris

“Im trying okay.”-tao

Busted.

“What's going on?”-Lay

“I dont know. ”-suho

“Hi there.”-xiumin

Busted again.(+_+)

I hardly close my eyes and massage my forehead.This is unbelievable.How can I solve this thing?Argh.

“Okay.Okay.Okay.”I said and they all went towards me. “It's an arrange marriage.For the sake of our friendship and my life and Bomi's life and my girlfriends will you all please quiet?”
 
(0__0)-them

("-_-)-me

“No one should know about this.Promise me?”I ask but they keep on looking at each other.Aish!

“You should be focusing to your wife.”Suho hyung said and they all nod.Ugh!What is he talking about?

“It's an arrange marriage.I dont even know her in the first place.”

“But now you know her.Look at them they are laughing with each other.”chanyeol pointed and we all look back.I saw Bomi laughing while clapping her hands.Tsk!

Laugh as you can!

“Wow so cute.”Chen added as he tap my back

“I bet kyungsoo like her.The way he look at her is really something.”kai added then I examined kyungsoo.

I already feel it in the first place.But still I dont care.

“Hyung,you should do something.Come on,punch him!”sehun pushes my back but I remove his hands.

“Why should I do that?Let them okay.”

“You will let kyungsoo get your wife?”Lay ask,I slowly nod then they all look at each other.They are acting innocent.It doesn't suit them at all.Psh!

“I already told you.We.Don't.Like.Each.Other!”I pointed every words.

“Trust me.You will regret it.”Xiumin hyung added

I sighed heavily and shake my head.Why would I regret that thing?She's not my type at all.Later,we should talk about this marriage issue.I already told her that this is a secret.Aish!Now all of my friends knew about this.What should I do?

[FASTFORWARD]

“Babe,I miss you.”chona run towards me as she hug me tight.One of my girlfriends.I grab her arm and slowly remove it.

She should inform me that she will be here.Tsk!I should take a bus instead.

“Y-Yeah me too.But Im kinda busy today.”I lied

She cross her arms and pout at me.That !>_< “Do you have any other girls?”she suddenly ask

I was about to speak up when someone gets my attention.It was Bomi she's walking with kyungsoo.Aish!Why does he keeps on clinging with her.Did he already knew that we're married?I sighed as I walk towards her.

“Yah!Oppa.”I heard chona's voice but I didn't intend to look back.

“Oh?”Bomi gave me a confused look,I grab her wrist then look at kyungsoo “Sorry,but we need to go.”I seriously said then I drag her to walk.

“What did you just do?”she ask in angry tone.I remove my hands from her and glare.

“We need to talk about this stupid marriage.Did you just tell them?I heard our schoolmates talking about that.”I replied and we take a walk.

“Uhm...I-Its not me-”

“Liar!”

“It's not me.”

“Then why are you stuttering?”

Bomi scratch her head and gave a weak smile “You know-Uhm.Actually,I tell it to chorong but she was shocked so she shouted it.But don't worry,they didn't know that you're my husband. ”she explained


Bomi's Pov:

Now im waiting for his answer.He's kinda scary when he's mad.He stop from walking so I did too.He look at me then look away.

“They think that it's kyungsoo.Right?”he suddenly ask.How did he know that?

“Kinda.It's good for you.They will not ruin you're relationships!?”

“Good for me?”he sarcastically said and continue to walk.I followed him.I don't know why we're walking.Aish!I should follow kyungsoo.

Damn.I left him earlier.Ugh!I need to say sorry to him.This is not so good.I grab my phone and called kyungsoo and luckily he picked it up.

“Kyungsoo-ah.Did you get home already?Im sor-”I was stop when baekhyun just grab my phone.

What is he doing!?

“Yah!Give it back to me.”I shouted but he just smirk at me then pressed the end call button.

“Tsk!Are you his wife?Why are you asking him that question?”

“Damn you!”I grab my phone and rolled my eyes to him as I walk away.I'll just text kyungsoo later.Psh.

He's acting like a jealous husband.Wait-Is he really jealous!?Nah.That will never happen.I saw her talking to slash number 11 girlfriend earlier.Can someone tell me why is he acting like that?I can't understand him.

“Yah!Potato.”he called,then I fasten my walk.

“Fine.Walk in that way if you want to get lost.”he added;I look back and saw him walking on the other way.I hurriedly run towards him.Aish!He should tell me in the first place.

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the typos and late update.Please leave a comment,subscribe,upvote xD

More comment ,fast update!Enjoy reading:)