Chapter 5

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 5.

 

story by ( SWEETFLICKS )

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s Pov: 

 

 

 

“Mwo?Jeju island?”I shouted through my phone as I scratch my head.Appa is planning to send bomi and I to that island.

 

 

 

WTH!I don’t want to.

 

 

 

“No,way.I wi---”I was cutted when appa hung up.Aish!I hate him.He’s always like that.

 

 

 

“Hey,baek!What’s wrong?”Kai put his arm into my shoulder and smile.

 

 

 

“Nah.It’s nothing.”I said and remove his arm.

 

 

 

“Do you want to come with us later?”luhan ask and smiled evilly “We will go to the bar.”

 

 

 

“Bar?”

 

 

 

“Yep.Theres a lot of pretty girls this night for sure.It’s been a long time since you come with us.”he added

 

 

 

“Kurae!So,wanna come?”kai ask

 

 

 

I smiled and nod “Sure.Count me in.”

 

 

 

[FASTFORWARD]

 

 

 

I pack up my things and went out from our room.I saw suho with kris and tao talking outside.

 

 

 

“Look,who’s here!”kris said,then he pat my back

 

 

 

“Baek later you’ll go with us right?”tao ask and I nod.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to fetch you?”suho offered “I will go in your way for sure.”

 

 

 

Tss.If he just knew that im not living with dad.I shake my head.

 

 

 

“Im fine.I’ll call you guys later!”I bid my goodbye and walk away from them.

 

 

 

While walking I saw a familiar figure that caught my eye.Omona.Dont tell me that’s her?She’s back.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK:

 

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah.Im really sorry,but I have to go.”taeyeon noona said as she pat my head

 

 

 

I sighed and force to smile,even though its hard for me.

 

 

 

“I understand.”

 

 

 

“Please take care of yourself.I will comeback promise.Dont worry.”She smiled

 

 

 

“Yes.I will noona.”

 

 

 

-END-

 

 

 

 

 

I slowly look at her.She’s looking around as if she’s looking for something.All I can see is her.

 

 

 

“Noona,you really keep your promise.”I mumbled to myself.

 

 

 

She look at me and her eyes widened. “Baekhyun-ah!” she smiled and walk towards me.

 

 

 

“Yah!”I woke up when someone shouted.Damn it.That’s just a dream.

 

 

 

“Oh?Where am I?”I ask and saw sehun,luhan and kai sitting beside me.

 

 

 

“Are you out of your mind?The class is already dismissed and your still sleeping.”luhan explained.

 

 

 

I look around and there’s only the 4 of us in the classroom.

 

 

 

Wait up.I dreamed about noona.I already missed her.

 

 

 

“My head hurts.”I grab my bag and stand up. “I’ll see you guys later.”

 

 

 

“Arasso.We will be waiting for you.”kai waved and I walk away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi’s Pov: 

 

 

 

“Later?Sure I will go.”I heard lay said,through his phone.

 

 

 

Im not eavesdropping.I accidentally heard that.

 

 

 

“Those guys will go too?Suho and chanyeol?Whoa daebak!Who else?”

 

 

 

“Baekhyun will go with us this time?Whoa,after a few weeks our almighty baekhyun is back!”he chuckled.

 

 

 

Baekhyun?Where will they go?Should I ask?

 

 

 

Why should I?Rule number 3 “I will only care about my own life so don’t bother.”

 

That’s it.He can do whatever he wants to do.

 

“So where are you going?”I suddenly tap lay’s back and ask.What the eff.

 

Pabo!

 

“Eh?”he blink at me “At the gym.Yeah gym~”he smiled and I just nod.

 

Gym?What will he do in there?

 

“Yah~Why are you asking him that?”chorong ask

 

“Err.Im just curious.”I smiled fakely and continue writing my notes.

 

“Hey,do you like kyungsoo?”she whispered and smiled evilly at me.

 

“Mwoya?What kind of question is that?”

 

“Im just asking.It looks like he likes you.”

 

I shake my head and look at kyungsoo who’s busy reading a book.He’s just my friend.

 

But let’s go back to baekhyun.Should I call him?What will he do to the gym?

 

Is he looking for y ladies?

 

I grab my phone and a message from him pop out.

 

 

 

Baekhyun:

 

I will go home late, so make sure you will lock the doors.

 

 

 

Is he concern about me now?Should I ask him?Aish,he will think that im acting like a wife now.Tss.

 

 

 

I sighed and replied back.

 

 

 

To baekhyun:

 

Nae.

 

 

 

Well.This can’t be.

 

I look at chorong and grab her face.”hey,what are you doing?”she ask

 

“Im trusting you okay.”

 

“I—I know.”

 

“This is the first im telling this to anyone.Specially to you.”

 

“Do—don’t tell me,yo—you like me?”she stutterdly ask.I sighed and remove my hands into her face.

 

“Its not that.Listen carefully.”

 

I close my eyes and sighed heavily.Then I slowly leaned into her right ear.

 

“Immarriedtobaekhyun.”

 

Her eyes widened and look at me “YOUR MARRIED????”She shouted then my entire classmates look at us.

 

“Sorry.Its not what you think!”I bow

 

“Wait.Can you repeat that again?”She said.Then I saw lay stand up and walk outside our room.

 

I grab my things “I’ll just tell it to you tomorrow.Tell same that I need to go now.”I said and hurriedly run outside.

 

Im sure he will go to the gym now.

 

I look around and saw lay stops at the veding machine.I hide through the walls.

 

When I look at him again.He’s already gone.Aish!He’s so fast huh?

 

I sighed and just walk by myself.I’ll try to find him.But why am I looking for him?

 

“Upcourse.if I saw him with other girls I can tell my parents that they should stop this marriage thing. ”

 

[FASTFROWARD]

 

I stop at the nearest gym that I saw.As I enter it.I just saw a lof of guys with no shirts.

 

Ew.that’s gross.

 

I look down and fasten my steps when I suddenly bump to a guy.

 

“Mianhae~”I bowed but he grab my shoulders.

 

“Its okay young lady.Are you here to change your figure?”he ask with a smirk on his face.

 

“Is that what you’re telling with us.She’s really young huh?”another guy went beside him.

 

“No sir.Im sorry.But im looking for someone.”I said as I tried to remove his hands from mine.

 

Ottokae?What should I do now?

 

“Fine.Let’s just meet later.”that guy said as he winks at me.As he emove his hands from mine,I hurriedly walk outside.

 

I should go home for now.That guy is acting as if we’re close to each other.YUCK!

 

Its already 8:45 pm and im still here at the ----I don’t even know where am I?

 

How can I go home when Im lost.This is all byun baekhyun’s fault.

 

I take a walk,maybe I’ll remember it later.

 

“Aigoo.Where am I?”I ask myself and look around.Its so scary here.They should put a lot of lights.

 

Argh!I don’t know what’s the address of that house.

 

I grab my phone and tried to call him.But he’s not picking up.

 

“Useless husband.”

 

To baekhyun:

 

-Yah!What’s the address of the house?Reply asap.

 

-YAH!YAH!YAH!IM LOST.CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY BACK!?

 

-DAMN YOU.CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY BACK!

 

-YOU’RE SO USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH.

 

 

 

After 30 minutes he’s still not replying back.I decided to walk back to that way again.Maybe the guys on the gym is already gone.

 

I fasten my steps and then I saw a familiar figure.That guy he’s still here.I acted like I didn’t saw him.

 

“hey baby.You’re back!”he said as he was about to walk towards me.

 

“No.I don’t know you.”I shouted.

 

“Let’s go now.”My eyes widened when someone grabs my hands and saw that its baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s Pov: 

 

 

 

As I received Bomi’s messages I hurriedly get out from the bar and look for her.I don’t know why Im scared.But the only

 

 

 

thing I know is I want to look for her.

 

 

 

I tried to call her but she’s not picking up.Aish!She should already go home after class.

 

 

 

Im dead if something happened to her.

 

 

 

I get out from the taxi when I saw her walking.I smiled and was about to walk towards her then I saw a guy smiling at her.

 

“hey baby.You’re back!”that guy said as he was about to walk towards her.

 

“No.I don’t know you.”Bomi shouted,she looks scared.

 

I sighed heavily and hurriedly walk towards her “Let’s go now.” I said coldly as I grab her hand.

 

I can feel that she’s staring at me,but I just continue on walking.

 

When we’re already far from those guys.I let go of her.

 

“Yah!What are you doing in there?You should already go home.”I said with anger tone.

 

She eyed me for almost 5 seconds.

 

“What if something happened to you?”I added

 

“Baekhyun-ah.”she whispered then hug me.My eyes widened.

 

Why is she suddenly doing this?

 

“komawo.”she whispered again.I sighed and pat her back.

 

“Don’t worry.You’re safe now.”

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

 Whoohoooo.Baekmi couple.EMEGESH!My feels.asdfghjkl!

 

PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE! XDDD

 

 

 

` INSOMNIA