Chapter 4

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 4.

 

story by ( SWEETFLICKS )

 

 

 

Bomi’s Pov

 

I slowly open my eyes and yawn.Yeah!Theres no school for today.I look at my side and my eyes widened.

 

Why is he sleeping with no shirts on?Is he insane?

 

Yah!yah!”I shouted but he didn’t respond.Aish!This guy.He knew that im here, he should wear shirts.

 

But his body is not bad at all.He even have abs.Hihi.

 

Heol.

 

I grab my pillow and throw it to his face.

 

Aish!”he open his eyes and glare at me. “Are you crazy?”

 

No!You’re crazy!Why are you ?”I ask,he look at his body and cover it with his blanket.

 

Byuntae~!”he mumbled

 

“I heard that! I never knew you have a skeleton body.”I said and get up from my bed.

 

Skeleton?yah!Potato,how dare you to say those things?”he shouted but I head outside. I still need to feed snow.

 

“Whatever you’re a potato!”he added.

 

Tss.So childish.

 

       After feeding snow.I prepare my breakfast.Upcourse its only mine.He can prepare for himself.I cook some bacons and hotdogs.Hmm.

 

Im so hungry now.

 

I put my foods on the table when he came and eat one of bacon.“Thanks!”he said

 

Mwo?that’s mine!Go and cook for yourself.”I glare at him and grab my foods.I take a sit on the couch with snow beside me.

 

He cant come near me for sure.

 

“So selfish!I’ll just order on mcdonalds instead.”he said as he started dialing on his phone.

 

Im not envy.

 

“No one is asking!”I said and continue eating.

 

While watching tv,he take a sit on the floor and then the someone knocks.For sure its his order.

 

He hurriedly open and I look back.

 

“That looks delicious.”I mumbled to myself.

 

He put his food down with a big smile on his face and started eating.

 

No.Bomi don’t look at the food.

 

Just don’t.

 

“You want some?”he ask

 

I cough and look away.Should I accept the fries?But---

 

Upcourse I should not.

 

Whoa.I miss this.So delicious.”he suddenly said.He’s trying to envy me.

 

I grab the remote control and change the channel.Life is so boring here.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’’s Pov:

 

I head to our room and saw her reading a book.A nerd potato.Haha.

 

Hmm,what book is she reading?

 

Accidentally in love?Is that some sort of a fanfic?

 

Tss.I thought she’s a nerd.

 

Then I feel someone was stepping on my foot. I slowly look down and my eyes widened when that puppy was biting my socks.

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”I shouted and run to my bed.

 

Now Im safe.

 

“Can you put that on a cage?”I said angrily.Aish!Seriously,dogs can give me a heart attack.

 

She look at me blankly“Your so overacting.That’s just a puppy and actually youre bigger than him.”

 

Whatever.I want that in the cage.”

 

Well,I want him here!”

 

“Fine!”I shouted and rolled my eyes.Damn her.I should buy a cage for that stupid puppy.

 

This marriage is getting into my nerves.

 

I grab a paper and a ballpen. “Yah!Let’s talk seriously here.”I said as I jump into her bed.

 

“How dare you!Go away,this is my bed!”she said as she push me with her foot.

 

“Shut up! Everything here is ours,even this bed.”I pointed.She put her book down and smirk.

 

“We both know that this is just a stupid contract right?”

 

Upcourse.Cause you’re stupid.”

 

“Yah potato!Be serious okay.”I said and she glare at me.

 

“Potato your face!”

 

I sighed and didn’t mind her.I need to explain this now.

 

“Let’s write our own rules here.5 is enough”I give her a paper and a ballpen.Then I jump back into my bed.

 

“Got it?”I ask.

 

Im not slow.”she said and started writing down.

 

What should I write now?Yes!That’s it.

 

[FASTFORWARD]

 

We finish writing all of our rules.And Im happy for mine.

 

Baekhyun’s Rule:

 

1.Put that stupid snow on the cage.He’s too dangerous for me.

 

2.No one should know about this marriage thing.I’ll close my mouth so you should too.

 

3.Dont ever mind my own business.

 

4.We should act like we don’t know each other.

 

5.I know im handsome,but you’re a potato so were not match at all.Dont fall for me ^^

 

 

 

Yesh!That’s mine.And im happy with it!She keeps on rolling her eyes at me.But let’s see what she wrote down.

 

 

 

Bomi’s Rule:

 

1.Snow will always be free.I don’t care about you.All I care about is him.

 

2.This marriage is useless so did you.I don’t want them to know that you’re my husband.Keep quiet.

 

3.I will only care about my own life so don’t bother.

 

4.Let’s clean our own stuffs.

 

5.Lastly,Im not a potato but you’re a monkey.Falling in love with you is not my style.Your a jerk!

 

 

 

Jerk!?Me?Tss.This girl is really rude.Why you gotta be so rude?DOnt you know im human too~

 

Nah.Enough of that!

 

“What’s with your rule number 1 huh?”I ask as I point into her paper.

 

“What’s wrong with that?”

 

Well,its really wrong.You should follow my rule number 1.”I said and crossed my arms.She shakes her head.

 

No.Way.Why don’t we play rock paper and scissor.Who ever wins will follow his rule number 1.”

 

Fine.Lets do that.”

 

Rock,paper,scissor!”that’s it!I jump into my bed cause I won.Yey!Im the scissor and she’s a paper.

 

HAHAHAHA!

 

“You lost!”I smirk and she rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever.” 

 

 What a looser.Sorry snow,but that’s where you belong.On the cage!WHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:Hello!Im so sorry for the super duper late update.Been busy this past few days.Hope you understand!Anyway thatns for subscribing~~

 

 

 

` INSOMNIA