Chapter 12

Stuck in a Contract

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Hey look who’s coming!”chorong pointed as I followed her finger I saw baekhyun,chanyeol and luhan walking not that far away from us.

I rolled my eyes and he smirk at me.

“All I can see is a gay.Let’s go.I don’t wanna see his face anymore.”

“Wae?What happened?You didn’t enjoy the roller coaster date yesterday?”

“Date?Yuck!How can you say such a thing.Can I just have a day without him?Aigoo.”

“Hi.have you eaten already?”Luhan ask chorong,as she gave him an aegyo smile.I’m gonna puke here.

“Not yet oppa.”

“Is that so?Kaja.Let’s eat then.”they look at us and I just nod at chorong.Now,she left me alone with these two guys here.

“Seems like I should go too.”Chanyeol gave us a weird look.I cross my arms and look at them.

“Nah.I’ll go ahead first.”I said.I was about to walk away when someone cling onto baekhyun’s arm.

My eyes widened and so did he.Who is that girl?

Is that girlfriend number?20?How many girlfriends did he have?

“Oppa!Did you miss me?”the girl ask with an aegyo in her face.

“W-Who are you?”he stutteredly ask as he slowly remove the girls hand from his arm.

He can’t even recognize his girlfriend.Nice one.

“Oppa.It’s me.Aejin.”the girl raised her eyebrow “you’re girlfriend.”

Baekhyun smirk as he put his hands into his pocket “Aejin?Sorry but I don’t know you.I already have a girlfriend.”he said as he look at me.

I blink.Still don’t know what to do.What is he talking about?

“Right babe?”he smiled and grab hand.I look at chanyeol and he just shrug at me.

Oh my God.My heart.Please calm down.The entire students are already looking at us.Why is he making such a scene?

And babe?What the eff?Is he out of his mind?

“Oppa?”that aejin glare at us,and I tried to remove my hand into his but he’s holding it too tight.

“Sorry.But my heart is already taken.Let’s go babe.”baekhyun drag me outside the canteen and I don’t know where we are going.

I still can’t absurd what just happened.Me as his girlfriend?No way!

“Yah!Stop walking.And please let go of my hand.”I said with a glare.He sighed and look at me.

“Don’t take it seriously.That’s just an act.”

That’s just an act.

That’s just an act.

That’s just an act.

That’s just an act.

That’s just an act.

“I-I know.”I look away from him.Ey!Bomi what are you expecting huh?That he already likes you?

What?No.Me and baekhyun.That is so unbelievable.

Then why are you acting like that?Look straight into his eyes if you don’t feel anything towards him.

Damn you conscience.You’re making it worst!

“I’m tired of the girls that will introduce themselves to me as my girlfriend.I may be a playboy but I know who are my girls.Some are just too flirty,like that one.”

“You know what?You’re girlfriends will kill me because of you.Aish!Why do you have to do that?”

“Cause you’re there.Don’t worry I won’t let them touch you.Okay!”

“You better.And what’s with that babe thing?I was gonna puke earlier when you said that word.Don’t ever say that again.”

“As if im gonna say it again.Babe?Pffftttt!”he shook his head as he force himself not to laugh.

“Whatever.I’ll go now.”I said still not looking at him.I did not wait for his answer and just walk away.

Water.I need some water.

I head to the drinking fountain but it’s not working.Why?Why just why?

I breathe heavily as I take sit on the bench,then a hand pop out infront of me holding a soda.What a miracle?

“Take it.”I look up and saw kyungsoo smiling at me.I smiled back and grab the drink, he then take a sit beside me.

“So everyone is talking about you.You’re baekhyun’s girlfriend.”

“A-Ani.”

“I almost forgot.You’re his wife.”he chuckled.

“I already told you it’s just an arrange marriage.We don’t really love each other.I’m still young for that.And earlier he introduces me as his girlfriend,he just do it because there’s a lot of girls that’s following him.”I explained.

Oh I see. Since you’re not really his girlfriend.Can I ask you to a friendly date?”

“Eh?”my eyes widened as I look at kyungsoo who’s smiling at me.Did I just heard it right?He’s asking me on a friendly date?

Is he really serious?

I tried to laugh.But I just sound a crazy ahjumma here.

“That’s a joke right?Really,funny!HAHAHAHAHA!”

“It’s not.Im serious.I want to know you more Bomi.”he gave me a sincere smile and that makes me gulp really hard.

It feels like I can’t move or open my mouth.What should I say?

What should I do?Why is he asking that thing to me?What did I just do?

Bomi you’re really stuck into something.Please,I need someone to save me here.

Oh Gosh!He’s waiting for my answer for sure.

“I’m sorry if I’m too fast.It’s okay if you don’t want to.I can wait.”

“Huh?”

He stand up and pat my head “Aigoo.You’re still out of your mind.Take your time.I’m not forcing you.I’ll go now.”he then walk away.

Friendly date?

Ohmagash!kyungsoo likes me?No way!It can’t be.

There’s a word friendly so it means,just friends okay?Just friends.So put that in your mind Bomi,stop daydreaming.

I’m not!

Yes you are!

Shut up, stupid conscience. You’re not helping me.

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

As I take a walk I saw kyungsoo smiling like a weird guy.

“Pabo.”I mumbled to myself then continue walking then I saw Bomi sitting on the bench as she look at kyungsoo’s back.

I get it.They just spend their time together that’s why Bomi left me earlier.Tsk!

“Are they really dating?”I ask myself

“Who?”I look at my side and saw chen standing. “Who’s dating?”

“Nothing.”

“Ey.Why did you just introduce bomi as your girlfriend?You should introduce her as your wife.”

“That’s just an act. I’m tired of those girls who are following me.”

“Aigoo.Our almighty baek is tired of girls?Unbelievable.”he said sarcastically,I eyed him.“Maybe,he really do like someone.”he pointed at bomi that still sitting on the bench.

Chen pat may back then walk away.

“Y-Yah!That’s not what you think.”I shouted but he just waved at me.

Maybe he really do like someone.

Maybe he really do like someone.

Maybe he really do like someone.

Maybe he really do like someone.

Maybe he really do like someone.

I look at Bomi again who’s talking to herself. I will not fall to that crazy potato ever.I really do like someone and that’s taeyeon noona.

I’m still waiting for her to comeback.

 

A/N: A short update is still an update :D