Chapter 11

Stuck in a Contract

 

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Yah!Why are you staring like that?It bothers me.”I raised my left eyebrow at him as he smirk at me.

“I’m just thinking why do you look like that?”

“Like what?”

“A potato.”he said blankly then stare at me again.Seriously?He will not stop calling me a potato.Damn he.

“Whatever.”I rolled my eyes at him and I was about to open the door but my eyes widened when a group of boys showed up right in front of me.

Heol.It’s the kingkas.

I was froze at my position as I stare at the four guys standing infront of me.Wow.They are really good looking.Am I in heaven now?

“Potato!Why are you like that?”Baekhyun ask as he walk towards me,his eyes widened more than mine as he look at them.

Y-yah!What are you doing here?”he ask

“We’re here to surprise you and it’s a success.”the tall guy said as he smiled at me “Chanyeol by the way.”

Gawd.That smile.Oh my Gosh!I’m melting here.

“Whoa.Baek,she’s really cute huh?”the guy smirk as he pinches my left cheek,I was about to react when baekhyun hurriedly remove the guy’s hand.

“Stop it kai.”

I massage my cheek as I listen to them talking.Why is baekhyun acting like that?And what are they doing here?I should go out now.

Right.I’ll just call chorong later.

“Fine.Fine,I wont touch here anymore.Don’t be so jelly.”

“Yieeeee!!!!!Baekmi feels.I’m staring to ship the two of you.”- sehun

“He’s overprotecting his wife.Oh my baekhyun!”-kris

“Im not!”

I know you’re not!Tsk.

“Why are we talking outside?Let’s go inside!”kai shouted then they followed him.Baekhyun and I where left as we watched them ruin the house.

Aigoo!What a day.

“Aish!”he scratch his head angrily as he look at them.

Poor him.

My phone vibrated and it’s a call from chorong.I hurriedly pick it up.

“Bomi ah!”-chorong

“Waeyo?”

“Let’s go on a date?You want?I’m with Luhan oppa.Come and bring baekhyun!”

“Am I crazy?Why would I bring him?”I said as I look at baekhyun but he’s already looking at me.

“Cause he’s your husband.Or you want other guy?Kyungsoo right?Yieeee!”

 

Baekhyun’s Pov:

This potato is really noisy.

“Ani!I don’t okay.I’ll just go to your house.”

“Mwo?he will fetch you?”

“Ey.That’s awkward.Nevermind.I’ll just go to somewhere else.”

“Nae.Ara!Bye.”

Where the hell is she going?She rolled her eyes at me as she head inside.That potato is always like that.She’s mad even though im not doing anything.

[FASTFORWARD]

“Where will she go now?”kai pointed at bomi as she walk outside.I shrug and continue drinking my softdrink.

Kris and sehun left already cause they still need to do something and now I’m left with these two?

“Ey,you should know where your wife will go.What if something happened to her?”chanyeol ask

“We have rules here and one of them is minding your own business.”

“As you say so."he replied.

We watch some movies and play some games.Then kai stand up.

"It's getting bored here.Kaja,let’ just go to the club instead.”kai exclaimed with a big smile on his face.We all look at each other.

“Kurae,kaja!”I said,when I was about to stand up kai pick up his phone.

Oh?Luhan waeyo?Baekhyun?He’s here with us wae?”kai said,I suddenly felt that something is going on but I don’t know what it is.

“Where’s your phone?Luhan is calling you he said.”

“It’s on my room.Just ask him why!”

“You’re at the amusement park and Bomi is there?Really?With who?Kyungsoo?Arasso!I’ll tell it to him.”kai hung up and look at me.

“No need.I already heard it.”

What the hell is she doing there?And with kyungsoo?

Are they really dating?She’s cheating on me huh?Fine.Fine.I don’t care and I wont care.

“It looks like they are dating huh?So what will you do then?”chanyeol ask

“I’ll just stay here and relax.That thing doesn’t bother me.She can do what she wants.”I said as I lay on the couch and put my hands under my head.

They gave me a weird look.

“Get up.Let’s go to the club.”kai said,but I don’t feel like going in there now.

Wait.Bomi is spending her time happily so I should too.

“Kurae.Let’s go!”

---------------------------------------------------------

“Wait.Where are we going?This is not the way to the club!”I shouted at them.They smiled at each other first and then look at me.

“We will go to the park and we will look for your wife.”-chanyeol

“Mwo?You can do it by yourselves.Im outta here.Stop the car now.”

“I will not.Just stay there and be quiet.Dont worry we will help you.”

“Help me or not.I don’t care.Just stop this car now!”I ordered but it seems like they didn’t hear a single thing.

All I know is we’re here at the amusement park.

Kai bought some eyeglasses and gave it to us.There’s nothing that I can do.We started walking while kai is calling luhan.

That potato will think that I’m here because of her.

Even though it’s really the reason why.Still,they just dragged me here.Damn it!

 

Bomi’s Pov:

“Hey!Stop taking pictures.”I said to chorong as she smiled at me evilly.She’s always pushing me towards kyungsoo and it’s embarrassing.

“Okay.I’ll stop.Look how cute the two of you here.”She showed a picture of me and kyungsoo smiling at each other.

I’m really pretty in there swear.But we’re smiling because he’s telling some jokes.It’s really funny.

That’s why.

“Aish!Delete it okay.”

“I will not.”

“Guys,I need to go.I need to help my dad in the office.”kyungsoo bid his goodbye at us as we nod.

“Nae.See you at school!”I said and wave at him.

“Bye!”-chorong

Okay I’ll tell you why he is here.His dad is one of the owner of this amusement park. Isn’t that great,he’s really rich but he’s not showing it off.Such a down to earth guy.

“I wonder where is luhan oppa now?Aigoo.”chorong look around and I help her.I was about to point at luhan but someone caught my attention.

Baekhyun?

Is that baekhyun?

What is he doing here?

“Hey sorry to make you wait.”luhan head to chorong,she just gave him a smile.

I cross my arms as I look at baekhyun,kai and chanyeol are smiling evilly.But baekhyun looks like he’s lost.He keeps on looking around.

Then when he look at me,his eyes widened and also his mouth “Potato!You’re here.What a coincidence huh?”he pointed

“Coincidence your face.”I mumbled

“Wait.What are you doing?”-baekhyun

“Stop pushing me okay!”I shouted at them.Kai and Chanyeol are pushing us inside the roller coaster and I can't stop them.Then suddenly the push us hardly inside and close the door.

They are really brutal!I’m still a girl okay!

Luckily I grab baekhyun's shirt so I didn’t fall off.I hurriedly remove my hands cause he’s staring at me angrily.

“Yah!This is not funny anymore.I will go out now!”I shouted but they shook their heads.

“Sorry but the ride will start now.”Chanyeol said.

“Damn you two!”baekhyun shouted at them but they just laugh.

This ride is really scary.This is the first time that I ride here.Oh gosh!Pray for me guys!

( Listen to this song if you want :D ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fg9Cj2q6Hc

Baekhyun’s Pov:

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!OH MY GOD!I’M GONNA DIE.OMMA!!!!!OTTOKAE?”

“It’s not yet starting.You’re so noisy!”I said as I massage my ear.This will be the deaf of me.

“Whatever!You don’t know what I feel.This is scary.”

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I shouted

It’s starting already and I need to calm down.This ride will kill me.

“…..”

“…..”Why is she staring at me like that?Is it bad to shout like that?is she the only one who’s allowed to shout like there’s no tomorrow?

“Whoa.I can’t believe that you’re scared too.”

“Scared your face!”

“Then why are you shouting?”

“C-cause I just want to.Stop asking questions and mind your own business potato!”

“Tsk.So gay.”

Gay?Did I just heard it right?

What did you just say?Gay?Are you crazy?”

“No.Im not!”

“Im nota gay okay!AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!PLEASE JUST SLOW DOWN!!!!SLOW DOWN!!!I SWEAR IM GONNA KILL KAI AND CHANYEOL LATER!!!!”

“OTTOKAE? OTTOKAE? OTTOKAE? OTTOKAE? OTTOKAE? OTTOKAE?OMMA!HELP ME!HELP ME!JAEBAL.I CAN’T TAKE THIS RIDE ANYMORE!”

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!IM BEGGING!I STILL HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO.AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!I DON’T WANNA DIE WITH A POTATO BESIDE ME!”

“DAMN YOU!THEN I DON’T WANNA DIE WITH A GAY BESIDE ME!GAY!GAY!GAY!SO EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

“IM NOT GAY!HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU!”

“WHATEVER.YOU’RE STILL GAY!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!WHEN WILL THIS STOP!”

As she shouted the word stop.It’s just stop.But the worst part is we’re here at the top of the wolrd.I’m really losing my breath now,why the hell did they stop us here?Are they playing with us now?Are they planning to kill me now?

“OMONA!OMONA!OMONA!!!AAHHHHHHH!IM GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK HERE!I CAN SEE CHORONG DOWN THERE AND SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOT!OH MY GOD!A DOT OKAY!?SHE LOOKS LIKE A THAT!WHAT IF WE FALL HERE?WHO WILL CATCH ME?IM GONNA DIE.IM GONNA DIE.WHAT TO---”

I put my right hand into cause she’s just so noisy.I can’t even breath properly because of her. I already stop shouting she should stop too.Aigoo.

“gwsfghrdhgthigkkfkthggfhdkkdf.”I gave her a weird look,I cant understand what she’s talking about.

She removes my hand and glare at me.

“What did you just do.That dirty hand of yours!That is so ew!!!Gross!”

“It’s not gross your saliva is.It’s already in my hand.”

“Mwo?Chincha?Let me see.”she hurriedly grab my hand and wipe it.

(A/N:You can listen to this while reading this part for more feels.Oh ma gash!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFwqKDl-F-U

I was shocked at her sudden movements.I don’t know what to react it feels like I can’t breath anymore.I move my hand and look out of nowhere.

“O-Oh?M-Mian.You should not put your hand into my mouth in the first place.”

“Forget it.Just be quiet okay.I’m having a hard time catching my breath.”I said slowly as I put my hand into my chest.

Since when I have a breathing problem.Aish!This is not so me.

“Do you want some water?I have here.”she showed me the water that she’s holding.Should I get it?But it’s already in half.

Dug.Dug.Dug.

My heart is still beating faster than ever.Aish,this is because I shout too much.

“I-It’s okay if you don’t--”She was cutted when I grab the bottle and drink it straightly.

Please baekhyun.Calm down.Okay!

This is not so you.This is not byun baekhyun!

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

            SORRY GUYS!IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR HOW MANY YEARS!TO BE HONEST I ALREADY FORGET THE FLOW OF THE STORY SO I HAVE TO READ MY STORY.HAHAHAHA!AND AS I READ IT I JUST REALIZED THERE’S A LOT OF GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.JUST DON’T MIND OKAY! :) THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!I WILL UPDATE AS LONG AS I CAN SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND WAITING OR MY UPDATE.LOVE YOU GUYS!MUAH.

For sure there’s still a grammar and spelling mistakes here.Anyway,enjoy reading.