Chapter 3: Double Trouble

Clueless, yet Adorable
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

As usual, two tall figures were seen running in the hallway of the university. They were in a rush to reach their class. In just few minutes, the class will start. The two girls wouldn’t get the ‘double trouble’ title if they weren’t creating any trouble right? On their way to the class, some of the papers flew all over the place when one of them held her folder carelessly.

“Oh my god!”

“…Soo, wait for me!”

The taller girl stopped from her track and helped the latter to collect the papers.

“You are really trying my patience, Yul!” she groaned with gritted teeth.

“Yah! It was your fault that we’re late okay? Who asked you to wake up late?”

Sooyoung stopped what she was doing.

“Are you kidding me? Who asked me to go out for a drink last night?” She even glared her best friend so that she would stop talking.

“Fine! Both of us are at fault. Now let’s run already!”

Although Sooyoung wanted to talk back, her class was more important at that moment. So, both of them resumed their daily “running-to-the-class” activity which happened almost every week.

 

In the Lecture Theatre

Sounds of stiletto footsteps echoed outside the lecture theatre. The door of the room opened revealing the person that feared the students most in the university. ‘Song Ji Hyo’ was clearly written on her golden name tag.

The lecturer walked to the desk and turned to face the students. Everyone in the room remained silent. She took a glance on her watch and mentally counted from 1 to 3.

‘one’

‘…two’

‘three’

Suddenly the door was opened aggressively. ‘Tch. As expected’ the lecturer thought.

Two tall figures were trying to breathe properly. They were obviously running out of breath with all the running and panic. The taller one was holding her knees to regain the losing oxygen whereas the other one was fanning herself as she was already sweating.

The lecturer folded her arms in front of her chest while gave a glare to the two latecomers.

“Now….now….what should I do with you two? Miss Sooyoung? Miss Yuri?”

Once they regained their consciousness, they stood up awkwardly while eyes staring the floor.

“We’re sorry, Miss Ji Hyo” both of them bowed 90 degree.

“This isn’t your neither first nor second time, girls”

“…..both of you will stay in the class during lunch as a punishment!”

Sooyoung wanted to argue but when she saw her lecturer’s glare, she decided to just nod weakly. As soon as they were seated, the class started.

Sooyoung was upset throughout the lesson. She knew her lecturer purposely gave her that kind of punishment. The whole class knew her eating habit. Meanwhile, the other latecomer looked just fine as she was seating next to her girlfriend. The lovebirds seemed to be in their own world while the lecturer was explaining at the front.

‘Now you’re enjoying your time with Tiff. If only Tiff found out that you were drooling over your neighbor last time, Yul’ Sooyoung smirked as she had a sudden thought to best friend.

‘Just wait for the wrath of HellFany, Yul’ she thought.

Yuri was looking at her direction. Sooyoung just winked and smirked evilly at her. Yuri frowned looking at her best friend’s expression.

‘Hmm. speaking of her neighbor, I wonder what her name is.’

‘…is she really the daughter of the famous business tycoon?’

‘Wait…..so this university is belongs to her father?’

Trance of questions and thoughts kept bombarding her mind about the beautiful girl that lived across Yuri’s house. A stretch of smile appeared on her face while she tried to remember the girl’s facial feature.

She frowned upon realizing something. ‘Where is Seo?’

 

Lunch Break

“Alright everyone, class dismissed!”

“….and Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Yuri, you both stay to arrange and clean this class before you leave.”

Everyone in the class started to leave the lecture theatre. Sooyoung looked pissed because she hadn’t eaten her breakfast. The fact that her lecturer forced her to skip lunch too; she didn’t even have the energy to clean the class.

Yuri and Tiffan

Please log in to read the full chapter