Chapter 11: Let the Battle Begins

Clueless, yet Adorable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously on Clueless, yet Adorable, Chapter 10: Getting There

 

Seohyun’s POV

Should I go? Initially, I wanted to visit her after class. But I didn’t expect her to invite the others too. Sigh. Ever since Yoonbaby entered uni, we haven’t got the time to hangout or spend time together. Needless to say that Soo-unnie keeps her company almost everywhere my Yoonbaby goes in the uni.

But it would make me a bad best friend if I didn’t visit her. Yoonbaby, I miss you. Soo-unnie will be there too though. How can I spend time with you alone, Yoon?

After putting so many thoughts, I typed to reply the text.

I pressed the send button.

 

Chapter 11

Let the Battle Begins

“I’ll cook it for you!”

“Ani…Let me do it for you, Yoonbaby!”

After the class ended, the girls went straight to Yoona’s place. Everything went just fine until two girls were silently competing with each other. But that didn’t go unnoticed by the not-feeling-well girl.

Apparently right at that moment, Seohyun and Sooyoung were offering themselves to cook rice porridge for her. Yoona voiced out her cravings for rice porridge has caught the two girls’ attention. Right now, she couldn’t decide who should cook for her.

“Why don’t I cook the usual rice porridge you like to eat when you’re sick, Yoonbaby? Would you want that?” asked the youngest girl with her sweetest smile. She shot a glance to the girl who skipped class that day.

Sooyoung frowned with the use of nickname by Seohyun to Yoona. ‘Is she trying to get Yoona’s attention now? I came here first!’

Yuri and Tiffany were currently having their lunch in the dining room whilst the remaining three girls were in Yoona’s bedroom. So the couple was unaware of the tension between Sooyoung and Seohyun. The two of them were seated on the bed with Yoona in the middle laying her back at the headrest of the bed.

Knowing that Yoona could totally buy her offer, Seohyun reached her best friend’s hand and hold it. “Come on! Say yes to my rice porridge?” She even attempted to show her aegyo at Yoona. The doe-eyed girl giggles at her best friend.

“Yoongie-ah!! Let me cook for you this time…Pweaaaaaaaaaase!” Sooyoung didn’t want to surrender. She poured her rare aegyo which made Yoona turned to face her. ‘Yoongie?’ Yoona thought with her cheeks blushed. Her heart softened at the puppy eyes showed by the tall girl.

“Aigoo~ Kyeopta!!” Yoona moved her hand from Seohyun’s hold and pinched both of Sooyoung’s cheeks. In response, Sooyoung grinned widely like a little boy who just got attention from his parent.

The spectator of the scene puffed her cheeks in disappointment.

 

Seohyun’s POV

“Yoongie-ah!! Let me cook for you this time…Pweaaaaaaaaaase!” Soo-unnie is showing her weird aegyo right now. What the…?! I cringed at her exaggerated aegyo.

And 0ne more thing, did she just call my Yoonbaby as Yoongie?!!!! Uh p to the uhlease! Since when did unnie become like this? As far as I can remember, she doesn’t show this kind of behavior before.

“Aigoo~ Kyeopta!!” I heard my Yoonbaby said to her. Omo! Yoonbaby let go of my hold…….Waeeee?? I can’t help myself from whining right now. She even pinched Soo-unnie’s cheeks. Great! Just great! I’m not coming here to see this scene. Andwae! I need to get Yoonbaby’s attention back.

I took both of Yoonbaby’s hands as soon as she released her hold from Soo-unnie’s cheeks. This time, I hold it tight that she is finally looking at me worriedly.

I pouted while looking at our hands. “Yoonbaby…….” I uttered quietly but make sure Soo-unnie can hear it too.

“Awww Seobaby~ don’t you pout like that…” Upon hearing my pet name, I secretly glanced at Soo-unnie to her expression. She was raising her eyebrows. I mentally smirked in victory. That shall notify her that Yoonbaby is mine.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

“Awww Seobaby~ don’t you pout like that…”

I stared in disbelief after hearing Yoona’s words. Yoona called her baby? Why is Seo trying to take my spotlight?! Seriously?

But…but they’re best friends though. Maybe that’s how they show their loves as best friends? Think positive, Soo.

A sigh stopped me from thinking and I looked at the person who released the slow sigh. It was Yoona.

She let go Seohyun’s hold slowly before getting out of the bed. Both Seohyun and I looked at Yoona in question. We’re still sitting down on the bed and waiting for the girl to speak.

She paid a glance at the both of us before moving to the vanity table. I couldn’t read her expression right now because she’s neither smiling nor frowning. Expressionless, to be exact.

“Yoona?” I called to get her attention since she’s back-facing me and Seo. I’m pretty sure she heard me, but it seems like she’s ignoring it on purpose. What just happened?

I feel someone tapped my arm and I turned to my right, Seohyun was whispering something to me.

“It’s your fault, unnie” she whispered.

I gave her a curious look. I pointed my chest and whispered back, “me?” and she rolled her round eyes in return.

“I was offering her first, Seo”

She shook her head. “But she likes my rice porridge, unnie”

“How did you…”

EHEM!

Our whispering conversation stopped instantly when Yoona cleared . I bet our conversation was getting loud that she heard us. The room becomes silent once again. Both of us pay attention to what Yoona was doing.

She’s fixing her hair and ties it into a pony tail. I can’t help but to notice her neckline from the reflection of the mirror. Oh my gosh! That’s so y! Her white skin looks so soft; thanks to the light that radiates from outside I can see it clearly. Somehow my throat becomes dry. Then my eyes roamed downward to her….Omo, YAH SOOYOUNG! Stop checking her out!

I came back to my senses and looked at Seohyun instead. Much to my dismay, Seohyun was checking my Yoona out too! MY? Uh I wish!

But seriously, I can see her gulping hard when Yoona was tying her hair. Wait a second, how can she do that to her OWN best friend? I throw a pillow to Seohyun to stop her from staring or worst, from her byun mind. Bull’s eyes! It hit Seohyun’s head.

I cracked laughter when she glared at me.

“Yaaah unnie! Why did you throw that?”

I smirked, “Throw what? I didn’t do anything…” I shrugged my shoulders, not feeling guilty at all. Both of us are now having a staring game. She shot a sharp glare at me.

I don’t even know how long the staring goes, but we stopped when we heard Yoona’s husky voice, sore throat is evident.

 

Yoona’s POV

My head is still pounding but these two won’t stop bickering any time soon. I get out of the bed to fix my hair before voicing out my idea for these two beautiful girls. But while I was in front of the vanity table, I knew the bickering was still going on because their whispers can be heard from here. It’s not clear though. But I can tell that they’re arguing in silent.

Once I cleared my throat, the whispers died down……only for a short time. I saw a pillow flew from where Soo is sitting, which end up hitting Seo’s head. My~ My~ Am I dealing with little kids right now?

‘What am I gonna do with

Please log in to read the full chapter