Chapter 15: Confession 101

Clueless, yet Adorable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously on Clueless, yet Adorable, Chapter 14: Trio Gone Wrong

 

“Will I get to spend time with you again after this?”

I was taken aback by her question. This has something to do with Hyoyeon, I bet. Yoona, are you worried that I will ignore you now that she’s back? Sigh. Give me some more time.

Dugeun. Dugeun.

OR should I confess now? Should I reveal the truth behind the misunderstanding? If I can do it now, Yoonbaby can be mine. I inhaled deeply to calm my heartbeat.

After I feel composed, I moved closer to her. Yoona keep staring and playing with my fingers. “Yoonbaby” I called while I raised her head by holding her chin up to face me.

“I……….”

 

Chapter 15

Confession 101

 

Seohyun’s POV

“I……….”

I don’t know how to arrange my sentence. Yoona was staring blankly into my eyes, waiting for me to finish my sentence.

I caressed her right cheek gently which made her smile like a little angel. Look at you, Yoon. Beautiful. Pure heart too.

“Do you wanna know a fact?” I asked her. Her question look was evident.

“Uhm?” She nodded while taking my hand into her hold. It gives me warm. So comfortable, that I wished to always stay close like this with her. Will you let me?

I spoke while watching her playing my fingers, “I can look but I can’t touch.”

She tilted her head to the side with a curious look. She’s obviously puzzled with the phrase I just blurted out. “Dae?”

I said, “You”

“Me?” She pointed her finger to herself. Still clueless. This kind of personality of yours, Yoona…you have no idea how adorable you look right now.

Then, I let out chuckle and continued, “Yes. I was talking about you…”

“…You’re that kind of girl, Yoona.”

I noticed she had stopped playing with my fingers. I haven’t finished. Not yet. There’s a lot more to than just that. Somehow the surrounding emits that romantic feeling, just the right moment to confess.

“Uhm Seobaby?” her soft voice was heard. She brought our intertwined hands up to face level with her head tilted to the side. The pet name is still there. She should understand my feelings by now, right?

I feel somewhat giddy inside. “Yes, Yoonbaby?”

Her next sentence…

“Aren’t we touching each other now?” Her innocent smile appeared.

Just like a romance movie gone wrong, and if there was ever a slow music playing at the background, everything ended abruptly.

Cricket. Cricket. Even I feel like we were surrounded by the sudden sound of the insects. What a good way to make it awkward, huh Yoon?

I could only face-palm myself mentally. Why didn’t I see this coming? She’s always been this clueless and dense anyway. Sigh. Then I brought our hands down on the lap and fake a smile.

“Errr……Let’s just get inside, shall we?”

Right. Not today, I guess.

 

Author’s POV

The young miss of the Seo refused to give up. Every time she gets to meet the infamous Im Yoona, she would grab the chance to confess…but failed. Following days and weeks, she purposely waited for the girl outside the class in attempt to let the doe-eyed angel how much she loved her.

 

2nd Attempt

Seohyun was waiting for Yoona outside the lecture theatre. She planned to bring the girl to the usual café in the hope than she could confess there. Considering that the café seems cozy and the ambience embraces the theme of a classic coffee shop with old school musical songs playing in the background, so she thought that it would be nice to confess there.

Few minutes of waiting, suddenly the door of the theatre opened and most of the students have exited the room. Yoona has always been the last person to exit because she usually tried to summarize the lecture for the day before packing her stuff. Some of the students bowed and greeted Seohyun outside the room.

“Annyeong Seohyun-sshi”

“Seohyun-sshi, waiting for Yoona?”

“…She’s still inside, Seohyun-sshi.”

Some of them were looking at her while whispering and smiling meaningfully. They knew that the girl was waiting for none other than the beauty, Im Yoona. No one knew how close their friendship was, though. But they always see both of them arrived together to university.

She simply smiled and bowed slightly. At times, she waved her hand to acknowledge the people who greeted her. As the people were getting less, she decided to enter the lecture theatre. Since it was almost empty, it was easier for her to spot her crush-slash-best friend. It was as if she was glowing brightly, metaphorically speaking.

Yoona seemed to be writing something on her notebook. ‘Hmmm that’s the Yoona that I know’ Seohyun thought while approaching the girl slowly….or more like tip-toeing sneakily. Soon after, she was already right behind the seated girl.

‘Tsk tsk tsk. She didn’t even notice me yet.’

Seohyun bent down and hugged the latter from the back. “HEY!”

“AH!!” Yoona’s pen flew in the air. Thankfully she was in the girl’s embrace…or she would already jump up from the chair. She turned abruptly to her right and saw Seohyun was grinning.

“Yaaaaaaah~” Yoona whined and pouted. “I di

Please log in to read the full chapter