Chapter 1: The Girl in the Mansion

Clueless, yet Adorable
Please log in to read the full chapter

-IM Residence, 12:30PM-

 

 

“Wait! Miss Im, please wait!!!”

A group of 3 women in maid attire were running after their young miss. It seemed like they would face another problem caused by none other than their mischievous yet irresistibly beautiful young miss, Im Yoona.

The girl was running around the garden with a thought of playing hide-and-seek with her maids. That was one of her daily activities in that huge mansion. She practically lives in the mansion for throughout her life. Truth be told, never had she leave the mansion for once. To put it in another way, she stayed inside since birth and had no idea what was going on outside the Im Residence.

The girl giggled when she saw her maids had difficulty to reach her hideout. She ran a little further near to the fences so that the maids would not be able to find her.

‘Aigoo. Why are they so slow?’

She was enjoying the scene in front of her. The maids looked exhausted and somewhat worried as they still could not find her.

“Miss Im! Come out now please. Mr. Im will be back soon, Miss Im”

“Yes, Miss Im. Where are you?”

Another maid just could not say anything anymore. In fact, the three of them were trying to keep breathing in and out that showed how tired they were.

Oblivious with her surrounding, someone had been watching Yoona from afar. That particular person was trying out her new camera lens and accidentally captured a beautiful figure across her house. She looked a little further from the beautiful figure and spotted 3 maids in their 40s looking unbelievably tired.

“Tch. What a brat. Looks like someone is having fun”

That person said to no one in particular while still staring at the beautiful figure.

“Who are you talking to, Soo?”

Another figure went out to the balcony.

“Hmm. It’s nothing. I just saw an interesting scene here. Yah Kwon, do you know who lived across your house?” The tall figure said with her chin directed to the house before them.

Yuri came closer to where Sooyoung was standing. She was also looking at the same direction as her best friend.

“To be honest, I have no idea. But my mum told me that the owner of the residence is one of the most influential people in Business world.”

Sooyoung turned to look at her best friend with a frown face.

“What do you mean by that? You don’t even know your neighbor?? Yah Yuri! How long have you been living here? Jinjja…”

How could she believe in Yuri’s saying? As far as she was concerned, she was also never cared to know…..until she saw the goddess-like figure few minutes ago.

“Hold on! Who is that girl? Is she the daughter of the owner? OMO! She looks so pretty!!”

That was Yuri. She too, spotted Yoona. Sooyoung looked at her best friend for a moment. Something just felt a bit off with her feelings after listening to Yuri’s comment.

Meanwhile at the Im Residence, the maids finally found the young miss near the fences. Relieved expression was apparent in their faces. Both Sooyou

Please log in to read the full chapter