Chapter 14: Trio Gone Wrong

Clueless, yet Adorable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously on Clueless, yet Adorable, Chapter 13: May the Force be with Me

Hyoyeon’s POV

Well, Seohyun was right about that. I couldn’t deny the fact that she’s such a gorgeous goddess. She has everything that a man could dream for a future wife; everybody would want to be close with her. Getting Yoona would mean that you just owned the world! Gratefully no one knows she’s the Im in the uni or else, sigh. I couldn’t imagine how Yoona can handle the crowd. She’s naive and clueless with the world.

My eyes are still on the television while my hands are holding a joystick. “But Hyun-ah, you did that to fulfill Yoona’s wish. You’re doing it right, ya know”

I could hear another heavy sigh from my dongsaeng. Tsk. Things are getting complicated. What should I do to solve this? Does Yoona like Seohyun in a romantic way too?

 

Chapter 14

Trio Gone Wrong

“Kyaaah! It was awesome, Soo!” Yoona squealed gleefully after the ride. They were already arrived outside the main building of the Im Residence.

Sooyoung helped to remove the helmet from Yoona’s head once she finished took off hers.

“Thanks Soo” smiled the doe-eyed angel. She seemed to forget about what happened the night before.

They stopped conversing to each other when a familiar Mini stopped next to Sooyoung’s motorcycle. Both of them stared at the owner of the car once she got off the car.

“Hi girls!” greeted the girl who made the doe-eyed girl’s smile widened. It sounded too excited to the tall girl’s hearing though, but she simply brushed off the thought.

“Hey Seobaby!” Yoona greeted the girl with a hug. The latter circled her hands around Yoona’s waist while Sooyoung just pouted at the side.

While still in Seohyun’s embrace, Yoona looked at the girl and asked, “Well~Well~ to whom do I owe my gratitude to for this sudden visit?”

Seohyun tightened the hold around the latter’s waist and chuckled “I miss my Yoonbaby~” Too much aegyo which made Sooyoung acted like she was throwing up.

“Ehem…”

The two figures turned to face Sooyoung.

“Oh Soo!” Yoona let go of the hug and stood in between Seohyun and Sooyoung. “Since both of you are still here, want to have dinner together later?”

The suggestion was obviously very tempting to both girls because they’d get to spend more time with the young miss of the Im. After few seconds, both girls nodded and held Yoona’s hands at the same time; Sooyoung was holding Yoona’s right hand whilst Seohyun was hugging the other hand.

Yoona looked confuse with the sudden movement from the two girls. ‘Are they really that eager to stay or are they hungry?’ As clueless as a newborn baby, she shrugged off and invited the two girls in.

 

After an hour passed, Yoona doubted whether having the two girls together in the same room and in the same place is a good idea or the opposite. She had been trying to keep the situation in check. The two girls were being unbelievably weird.

The three of them were seating in front of the huge screen in the mini theatre room. It was like a cinema but slightly smaller. Yoona had told them to change into a comfortable outfit as she asked her maids to prepare t-shirts and pajama’s pants.

“Here’s popcorn for you~~~” exclaimed the older girl while she shoved it before Yoona. Watching movie wouldn’t be complete without the popcorn, so Yoona tried to get the bowl from Sooyoung but her hand stopped mid-air when the youngest girl spoke.

The other girl voiced, “Don’t eat that Yoonbaby. Here, eat this one.” Then she placed a bowl of sweet potato crackers on the latter’s lap. Yoona nodded and accepted it.

But the older girl wouldn’t plan to let it pass, so she took the bowl of crackers and replaced it with a bowl of popcorn. “I know you’d prefer this, right Yoongie?” She looked daggers at Seohyun.

“Yah unnie! Yoona wanted to eat my crackers!” Seohyun puffed her cheeks in annoyance. She took the popcorn away from Yoona’s lap. The victim of the unanticipated quarrel in the middle wanted to take both bowls but was stopped when the two girls stood up with the bowl in hands.

Sooyoung showed her innocent look. “Waeee? Who would watch movies while eating sweet potato crackers? Seriously?” she shoved the bowl to the la

Please log in to read the full chapter