Chapter 2: New Tutor

Clueless, yet Adorable
Please log in to read the full chapter

After endless rants and lecture from her Eomma for 2 good hours yesterday, Yoona sulked and went to bed early. The next morning, she just remembered to finish her Accounting assignment given by her tutor two days ago.

She was home-schooled since she was a kid. Every year, she would see different tutors who were also lecturers at the Im Group Universities. Yoona once voiced out her wish to study in one of the universities in the country. Sadly, her Appa declined and refused to send her.

Her parents were so overly-protective of their one and only daughter and future heiress of Im Group Corp. Her parents always put her safety as their priority. Nonetheless, Yoona still accept her fate although she had wanted to see the outside world so badly. If her parents put herself as their priority, she did the same thing for her parents. She loved them so dearly; hence, she listened to whatever her parents told her to do. Besides, she was not restricted to try new things as long as it is done inside the mansion. Her friends, who were amongst the Im’s business acquaintances’ daughters, would come to visit and play with her when they had free time.

Currently, she was flipping through the Accounting book. She was always excellent in every subject but NEVER once she achieved good grade in Accounting. Furthermore, her Appa kept changing her Accounting tutor because she kept failing in tests and assignments prepared by the lecturers.

‘Aigoo. Why does Accounting have to be thisssss hard?’

She was informed that the new Accounting tutor would arrive this week, specifically today. As she could not find the solution for the assignment, she decided to just wait for her new tutor to come. Her Accounting lesson will start at 9AM until 12PM. While waiting, she sat at her favorite place in the mansion, the white piano which was located in the study room.

A beautiful melody was aired around the room while her fingers tenderly pressing on the right keys like a professional did. She was playing Beethoven Fur Elise piece and putting all her focus into it. Soft knocks from the door didn’t catch Yoona’s attention.

Getting no reaction from the girl in the study room, the person entered the study room carefully.

‘I knew it. Piano again huh Yoon’ the person thought. Yoona didn’t realize the presence of another figure in the room since the piano was located at the secluded corner inside the study room.

Yoona stopped playing the piano abruptly when she felt a pair of hands circling her waist. She turned to face the person with a blank expression, which was then replaced with a wide smile when she noticed the person.

“Omo! Seobaby! You’re back already?” the doe-eyed girl asked and hugged the latter’s neck tightly. She stood up.

“Yoon! Yah Yoon! Are yo-you trying…*cough*to kill me?” Seohyun was trying to get the girl loose the hug a little. Upon realizing the tight hug, Yoona loosen the hug but still surrounded Seohyun’s neck with her slender hands.

The latter coughed once again to regain her normal breathing pace. Once she felt okay, she glared the girl in front of her while her hands still circling Yoona’s waist.

Yoona grinned awkwardly showing her aegyo in the hope that her best friend would not be mad. She succeeded. Seohyun’s eyes softened at the sight.

“YOU! Did you miss me so much that you want to choke me to death huh?”

“HEHEHE. I’m sorry Seo. I just missed you sooooo much!” Then they were both hugging each other.

“Sorry too, I left without telling you. Seobaby misses Yoonbaby too~” Seohyun said while hugging and rubbing Yoona’s back soothingly.

Yoona pulled the hug slightly and glared cutely at her best friend.

“At least you knew. Even if it was a business trip, you could have informed me first, Seo. I have no one to play with while you were gone to Paris” she pouted while playing Seohyun’s hair who was still hugging Yoona. She giggled when Seohyun tickled her waist.

After hugging for another 3 minutes in a comfortable silence, both of them pulled the hug and Yoona asked Seohyun to sit at the white sofas next to the piano. They were sitting side by side.

Seohyun was first to break the comfortable silence.

“I heard that you will have a new Accounting tutor, Yoonbaby?” Seohyun stared at the latter’s side façade when Yoona took her hand. She smiled and let Yoona played with her fingers.

“Yes.”

Please log in to read the full chapter