Chapter 16

Love or Respect

Hoya POV

After seeing Mi-Sun run inside her apartment, I just couldn't believe what happened. I confessed, finally. Question is, will Mi-sun love me back? If she doesn't, she doesn't. I will love her no matter what the coast. I went back to the dorm. You would think I would feel different but I didn't. I just felt the same. At least, the nerves were gone. I wasn't really panicking about if she didn't love back.Or if she wouldn't reply back. Was this how I was supposed to feel?

I entered the dorm hoping none of my members wouldn't ask any questions about what happened, but knowing them they probably would.

"Hey Hoya! You're back!" Woohyun greeted.

"She got home safely?" Sunggyu asked.

I just nodded my head and headed for my room.

"Did you tell her that you love her?" Sungyeol asked.

"That's none of your business!!!" I said.

"Ah! You told her! I can tell just by looking at you." Dongwoo blurted.

"Shut up!"

"So you did tell her." L said.

"I never said that !"

"But did you hyung?" Sungjong butted in.

"STOP IT!!!!!!" I yelled. Then ran into my room.

This whole past week has been full of surprises. Just too many to say. I couldn't imagine how this week could of been different if Mi-Sun never met us. I think if the winner was a real fan, I would be happy the day would be over. But since Mi-Sun won, I really wished the day never ended. My feelings for her had changed that quickly. I can remember the day my feelings started to develop: the day she entered the dorm.

*Flashback*

Sunggyu had gone off to Mi-Sun's school to pick her up. We had a schedule that day and were running late. We went back to the dorm and quickly changed into normal clothes, but apparently  we changed to fast and Sunggyu was still out picking up Mi-Sun. While we waited, Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sungjong were all trying to impersonate Sunggyu. Dongwoo and, surprisingly, L played along each act. I, on the other hand, was just watching them make fools out of themselves. All I was waiting for was for Sunggyu to come in on one of the acts and blow a fuse. Of course that didn't happen. The others were being so lound, that we didn't even hear Sunggyu come in.

"Wow! Hey! Kids, What's going on here?" he said angrily.

"Oh hyung, when did you get home?" Sungjong asked.

"I told you not to fool around while I was gone."

"Hyung we didn't play anything. We were just playing a game." Sungjong said as we tried to hold in our laughter.

Actually we almost broke a window, but we managed to hit the wall, which kind of made a dent. Luckily it wasn't noticeable.

"Well you're lucky you didn't, we have a visitor."

We all looked at each other then back to Sunggyu. A girl had shyly stepped forward and bowed. She had a real nice smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Mi-Sun."

"She's going to hang out with us over her spring break" Sunggyu added. Then mouthed to us "She's the fan."

We all looked at each other again with widen eyes and stood up. As we bowed we said, "Forgive us. We didn't know."

She giggled a little and bowed back to each and everyone of us. When she got to me, I swear I was looking  at her the longest time. L had to nudge me with his elbow just to snap out of it.

"It's okay... I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys."

"Of course you are. Every fan wishes they could hang out with us." Woohyun said. We all chuckled.

When she told us she wasn't a fan of ours, I thought she was joking, but Mi-Sun was serious. She never even heard of us. So Sunggyu suggested we introduce ourselves. As we were doing our intros, Mi-Sun had given us nicknames. All the names she had given us really did fit us. Mi-Sun allowed us to give her one. Since she based ours on our personality, we tried to figure out what hers was. Obviously, it was staring at us right in the face, but the others didn't see it. I was the only one who pointed out that her smile was the key.

"A-Actually, I smile regardless..." She blushed.

"You're just a pocket of Sunshine aren't you?" I teased.

It was from that point on we called her Sunshine. All thanks to me. I really did like her smile though. She was cute. At this point, I didn't realize that I even thought that. The time she spent time with us on her first day seemed like it was forever. Mi-Sun had to leave, but for some reason I wanted her to stay. She gave us her number than left. The others weren't looking so I decided to go and follow her, so I did. I got to know her even more but I didn't know what came over me. I had put my arm around her and I actually liked this feeling I had. All I was thinking was "Is she okay with this?" Still, Mi-Sun was amazing. Of course, she was cute but there's more to her then just her perfect smile. Mi-Sun was funny, easy-going, laid back and so much more. When I was with her, I think I was smiling for the longest time. As we got to her apartment, I really didn't want her to go. Before she left, I wanted to say "Please don't go and come with me." but instead I made a promise to contact me first if she had any problems. The first day we texted that night was the the first time I felt that feeling inside me. 

*End Flashback*

I laid in my bed struggling to fall asleep. It felt like midnight but it was only 10:30. I still thought of Mi-Sun and wondered what her reply would be. Would she tell me in person or would she text me the answer? Aish, Mi-Sun, please, I just need to know... please love me back...

After a few minutes, my phone lit up and I grabbed it immediately. Please be her... please her... please be her...

Mi-Sun- Hey Hoya you up?

Me- Yeah. Why everything okay?

Mi-Sun- I'm fine, its just that... I need to tell you something. It's important.

Me- What is it?

Was she going to tell me?

Mi-Sun- I still have your sunglasses... should I give them back to you tomorrow.

I knew it was to good to be true. My hopes were high and everything. I felt a little disappointed but I did tell her I would wait for her. Patience Hoya...patience.

Me- Oh those things... um...just keep them for now.

Mi-Sun- But they're not mine... they're yours.

Me- I know, but just keep them.

Mi-Sun- Why? When should I give them back to you?

Me- Your scars are still visible, till the get better, you can give them back.

Mi-Sun- Alright, if you say so... Sorry to bother you Oppa...

I doubled checked if my phone was right. She called me Oppa... then again she called me Oppa when we first started to text each other. In fact, Mi-Sun called us all Oppa one time, but that's not the point.

Me- No no it's not a problem at all.

After I sent that, there were no more replies. All I wanted was her to reply, but why rushing this? I keep telling myself I wait for her... I just need to take my mind off of Mi-Sun for now and get some sleep. If that's even possible...