Chapter 19

Love or Respect

Hoya POV

My heart jumped a beat every time Mi-Sun asked if we could talk alone. This time for sure we were going to be alone because the others were occupied with themselves. Suddenly I had butterflies in my stomach. Why did I feel this way? I looked at her and said, "Y-Yeah sure we can talk."

We both looked at the others then back at each other.

"Think we should go to somewhere private?" Mi-Sun asked.

"Maybe. Got a place?"

"The only place I can think of is my..." She mumbled the last word.

"Bwoh? Speak up I didn't get the last word."

"M-My... room." She looked a little embarrassed.

"It's okay I wont make fun of you for what's in there if that's what you were thinking."

She looked up at me and gave a shy smile. "Kaja..."

I followed Mi-Sun to her room. I sat at the edge  of her bed while Mi-Sun closed the door. She then came sat next to me and started to speak. "First things first, Mind if I ask a question?" I just nodded and she hesitated at first but continued to speak. "W-Why do you love me?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. What is this girl talking about?

"Like... what are your reasons why you love me?"

"Should there be a reason for loving someone?"

"Well, I guess not, but if there was, what are yours? I really want to know..."

I smiled. "Well one your fun to tease. Two—"

"Wow wait a minute since when you teased me."

"Remember when I told you that I changed you when you were in your coma?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"I lied."

Her jaw dropped. I chuckled a little and she slapped me on the arm. "Yah, because of you I was scared for life!!"

"No kidding. And you know you wanted that to happen."

"Enough with the teasing and keep going."

"I was only having fun. Now you ruined it." I pouted.

"Finish what you were saying!"

"Okay fine. Two, you're super cute!" I pinched her cheek. "And three, the thing I really love about you, is your smile."

Mi-Sun fell silent for awhile then spoke again, "Hoya if everything you said was true...then... I ...I ..."

I sat closer to her. "Ye, I'm listening."

"I love you." she mumbled.

"Sunshine you talk to soft."

"I love you." she repeated.

"Again."

"I. LOVE. YOU."

"That's what I wanted to hear." I smiled.

"You heard me the second time didn't you."

"Maybe...'

We laughed and she playfully pushed me.

"So what do we do now?" Mi-Sun asked.

"Time to make it official." I answered.

"What do you mean? Like tell the others?"

"That and something else."

"Ani. Not like that you ert."

"Bwoh? Anio. That's not what I meant."

Mi-Sun looked confused.

I chuckled. "Here allow me. Close your eyes and stay still."

She closed her eyes slowly, unsure what I was going to do. Mi-Sun didn't move a muscle. I laughed a little. She looked like a little kid. I leaned towards her to give her a soft and sweet kiss. I was so close. Our lips had barely touched till someone knocked on the door.

"Hoya! Sunshine! Can you two please come out here." It was Sunggyu.

"Or at least open the door." That was Woohyun.

Mi-Sun got up and marched her way too the door. It turns out all of them were at the door.

"Yah, Stupid One! Mature One! What the heck?" I thought it was only you two!" Mi-Sun yelled.

"Sorry Sunshine. We heard you yell out something." Sungjong said.

"The main question is what happened in here?" asked Sunggyu, who was now concerned.

All the guys gathered around us. Mi-Sun and I told them we were together. Of course they had questions, but they were all stupid. And yes we answered them all. We were both annoyed. With all of them asking questions and by the looks of it, Mi-Sun and I will never have alone time. From them anyway. I bet they'll interior us every time. This will be fun...

Mi-Sun POV

I really had no idea what Hoya was doing when he told me to close on my eyes and stay still, till I opened my eyes again and saw his face really close to mine. He was going to kiss me, but Sunggyu had knocked the door. When I opened the door, it turned out to be the rest of the members were at the entrance. Since Hoya made me yell, they heard me and wondered what I said. Hoya and I explained that we were now a couple. They just had to ask stupid questions. So much for having alone time...

"So the only reason you guys were in here, was so that Mi-Sun could confess?" Woohyun wondered.

"Ye... why?" I asked.

"Because I thought you two were—"

"ANIO!!!" Hoya and I yelled.

"Woohyun hyung, you have a sick mind." Sungjong said.

"That's really inappropriate thinking there." Sunggyu added.

"Yah! Stupid One! why would you think that?" I looked at him angrily.

"Wae? Can you blame a guy?" Woohyun shrugged.

"Ani. In fact I can't." I growled and started to walk toward him. "Woohyun-Oppa...start running."

I couldn't believe he actually did. Woohyun almost ran in to the door, which made me laugh a little, but he managed to avoid every hit I threw at him. The others were laughing as well. After chasing him after awhile, Woohyun yelled, "Hoya! Control your girlfriend!"

As I passed by him, Hoya grabbed me from behind which forced me to sit on his lap. I didn't even bother to get free, but I did pout. Hoya then whispered to me, "I'll get him for you later." which made me giggle a little and kissed me on the cheek.

"Anyways now that's out of the way, what are we going to do the rest of the day?" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know. Are your fans still out there?" I said.

"Oh they're gone now, but it's still not a good idea to go out. We could be spotted by people." Sunggyu said.

"I know but we can't really do much here be—" My phone rang and I picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?'

"Mi-Sun! You have to come to the here now!!" It was Soo-Min.

"Wae? Soo-Min, come where?"

"To the hospital. Mother. She's... she's..."

"She's what?!"

"...a-about to... d-die."

"A-Ani, she...can't be."

"Just get over here now! Before it's too late." Soo-Min hung up on me.

Was it true? My mother about to die at this very moment? It can't be... she has to live, no matter what. tears were forming in my eyes. I couldn't hold them because Hoya asked me what's wrong.

"I-I have to go the hospital." I said.

"Why? Everything okay?"

"...I don't think so..." I got up and ran out the door.

"Sunshine, where are you going?" Sunggyu had called out to me, but I was already out the door.