Chapter 22

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

My sisters and I sighed with relief when Jonghyun said that Taemin had known where Soo-Min ran off too. Thank you Taemin!

At that very moment, a doctor came in and said, "I am very sorry for your lost, we did everything we could, but as you can see it was just not enough. This must be a shock to all."

"Not really... this is the second time that it's happened. But we understand. You did your best and my sisters and I... we thank you." Chun-Hei said.

"Kamsahamnidia." The rest of us bowed. We all said goodbye to our mother one last time, then left the room.

As we neared the the exit of the hospital. Soo-Jin insisted we find Soo-Min anyway, even though Taemin went to go find her.

"You're the one who made her run away in the first place so why don't you go find her." I shouldn't had said anything because I then started having an argument with Soo-Jin. I rarely have arguments with my sisters but seeing my mother die and knowing that one of my sisters had just ran off just made me feel so depressed and angry. This had must been in Eun-Mi and Chun-Hei's thoughts too because they started to join in on the argument. I was then thinking wow how embarrassing is this. The boys were watching us yell at each other because of our struggle. Not to mention that this took place inn the middle of the hospital. They could of just pulled us back and calm us down, but it was understandable. They didn't want to get involved with this conversation. After another moment of calling each other names (our nicknames, it's not what you think...) I began to speak again.

"YAH!! Are we really going to argue like this after what just happened right now? Is that how we solve our problems?" They were silent. "I didn't think so. Our parents raised us better then that. Do you think they would be happy seeing us like this. What we're doing isn't right. We need to forgive and forget. Don't you think?"

"Mi-Sun is right, arguing isn't the solution to everything. We just need to get are minds cleared out." Eun-Mi said.

"Exactly to what I was thinking. I suggest we just separate for now. To get our mind distracted by something else. And you all know what I mean." Chun-Hei said as we all nodded. "Eun-Mi go with Yoseob, Mi-Sun go with Hoya, Soo-Jin go with Jonghyun and I'll go with Ji-Yong. One things for sure, boys can take your minds off of things."

It was true couldn't argue with that. With all the excitement, I wanted to go home. It wasn't till when Hoya told me that the rest of Infinite was at my place. I remembered on the first day I had entered their dorm, they were acting crazy, but Sunggyu wasn't there at the time so it must fine now... nope I'm not taking any chances. I quickly said goodbye to my sisters, then went out the doors with Hoya. When were outside, I stopped walking and looked at him.

"I still haven't asked. How did you get here without being spotted."

He laughed a little. "Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious is all..."

"Okay, well want to know the honest answer... I teleported myself here."

"Ha ha ha. Very funny. Stop joking around."

"Who said I was?"

I playfully punched him on the shoulder and laughed. He put his arm around me as we started to walk again. We were down a few blocks till a  vehicle had pulled up and I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey you two get in here before anyone else sees you."

"Sunggyu, how did you— " I was cut off by Sungjong.

"No time to explain. Just get in."

Hoya and I shrugged and went inside. When we got home, I started to explain to them why I ran off. Sunggyu being the, mature one he is, kept on nagging me that I should of sent one of them a text to confirm where I was. Woohyun, being the stupid one he is, kept on repeating and rephrasing the same questions over and over. The rest of them were just being annoying (okay minus L because he's quiet and all...). I whistled in order to quiet them all down and told them I needed to rest, but they all stopped me because they had made lunch for me and Hoya. The meal was set for two so they left us alone to eat. While Hoya and I were gone the others had already eaten and wanted us to have alone time. Well that's a first...

It was 6:30pm and my sisters, except for Soo-Min had come back home. And of course their boyfriends as well. On second thought, Jonghyun was understandable for staying because he had to bring Taemin home. As for Ji–Yong and Yoseob, it was a bit awkward. For them anyway. The sky grew darker. My sisters and I were now panicking. All the guys tried to calm us down, but it didn't work at all. Where could of Soo-Min run off to? What if Taemin didn't find her? At last we tried to call them, but the two didn't pick up.

When it stuck midnight, Soo-Min and Taemin finally came home. The weird thing is that Soo-Min was actually happy. Ever since our father died, she was in depression and, for sure, when our mother died, she couldn't bare the sight. I thought she ran off to kill herself. Good thing I was wrong. Soo-Min was glowing a smile across her face. All I wanted to know was what happened. I'm just glad she's okay.

GD and Yoseob had to leave because they had interviews in eight hours. I questioned why they even bothered to stay, but they kept telling us they will not leave until their girl is satisfied. Such dedication and so loyally, but they'll end up having less sleep. SHINee and Infinite didn't have anything any schedule so they all decided to just stay at our place. Jonghyun had texted Onew that he and Taemin would be staying over for the night. We all ended up sleeping at four in the mourning in the living room.

I was the first to wake up that mourning but didn't bother to get up. That and Hoya's head rested on mine. I sat quietly while I watched everyone still a sleep. Then I had remembered what had happened yesterday. "What a day..." I thought.