Chapter 24

Love or Respect

Hoya POV

Mi-Sun, you got the wrong idea. Why can't you let me explain?

That was in my head the rest of the day. After the interview had ended, we were supposed to go somewhere with Mi-Sun, but since she left, we all decided to just go back to the dorm. I was silent on the way. Everyone tried to cheer me up, but nothing helped. They did their best though. Soon I realized that everything they did reminded me of Mi-Sun. The only thing I did was stay in my room the whole entire time and never came out. I was the first to get ready to go to bed but didn't get any sleep till it was midnight. I tossed and turned thinking why Mi-Sun couldn't let me explain. I have to tell her somehow. She has it all wrong.

The next day I woke up early. Mi-Sun was going back to school today and this was my only chance to see her since we'll be in schedule the rest of the day. As I ran outside, I saw Mi-Sun in her school uniform. I remembered her wearing that the first time she came to the dorm. She was waiting by herself looking a little annoyed. I bet if I talk to her she wont even listen. Well, it's worth a shot.

"Yah! Soo-Jin! Soo-Min! You can wait until after school to text your boyfriends. It's time to go. We're going to be late!!!" Mi-Sun had yelled.

"Well, aren't we being a little bossy today." I teased as I approached.

Mi-Sun looked at me and gave me a look. "What do you want?"

"Can we talk?"

"Ani..."

"Please we need to."

"Ani."

"Why can't you let me explain?"

"How many times am I going to tell you that I don't want you talking to me?"

"None, you never said anything like that till now."

"Mi-Sun we're ready to—" Soo-Min had came out, followed by Soo-Jin. "Oh... we'll just go on ahead then..."

The twins left. Mi-Sun was about to leave too but I grabbed her hand.

"We're not done here." I said.

"Oh yes we are. This conversation is over." She yanked her hand away and started to walk off.

I was going to catch up with her but Mi-Sun was already far up ahead. I sighed, then went back to the dorm. The guys were now all up and asked me where I was, but I just ignored them. I wasn't really in the mood. At least we had a schedule, that'll get my mind off of her.

We had another interview regarding how our two weeks were like spending with the lucky fan. Which means we were going to talk about Mi-Sun. This was definitely going to get my mind off of her... NOT! Every time her name came up, I kept zoning out. Dongwoo had to elbow me just so I can focus... but it was hopeless. I couldn't stop thinking about her. This was deja vu because I was acting the same way from the last interview when Mi-Sun was in her coma. Now I just wanted to go home.

"One last question. Would you could consider this girl as your little sister, your type of girlfriend or just as a friend?" the interviewer asked.

"I consider her as a little sister and a friend." Sunggyu answered. The others answered the same. When it came to me, I totally froze, but straighten up and said my answer.

"All the above. I have no reason, but to me, she really is all three of those three things whether she's a fan or not."

When we finally came home, it was almost 11:30. We were all tired and collapsed on the floor. I was about to close my eyes till Sunggyu made me get up. He pulled me outside.

"Hoya, you almost messed up this interview like that one from a couple weeks ago." Sunggyu folded his arms.

"Sorry hyung... I was having deja vu again..." I said.

"This is about Mi-Sun, isn't... oh Hoya what am I going to do with you."

"I can't explain it to her. She wont even let me talk to her. It's really hard."

"That girl is one tough cookie. Mi-Sun can really make things difficult."

"You just figured that out."

"Look Hoya, I don't like seeing you down all the time. So what you're going to do is just tell her what really happened. Force her into making her listen."

"What if she doesn't believe me?"

"She'll believe you. I'll promise that."

"Okay. How do I force her to listen?"

"You're just going to have to figure that on your own. Now come on. It's time for bed."

I followed Sunggyu back inside to see the rest of them fast asleep on the floor. We both woke them all up except Dongwoo who was just impossible to wake so we literally dragged him into his room. As I laid in bed, I pulled out the ring I was going to give Mi-Sun. All I did was smile at it. Mi-Sun look out. I'm coming back to get you.