Chapter 2

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

We stepped inside the dorm and I already heard voices. Man, Sunggyu wasn't kidding. It was a mad house in there. The guys were yelling and laughing so loudly, I couldn't hear myself think. There was pushing and punching, I didn't know weather it was for a joke or the real deal. After seeing all this, you would think there would be at least another responsible one.

"Wow! Hey! Kids, What's going on here?" I saw that Sunggyu was getting angry.

"Oh hyung, when did you get home?" One of the members said. He looked a little too pretty to be a boy...if you ask me.

"I told you guys not to fool around while I was gone!"

"Hyung, we didn't break anything. We were just playing a game." this member was the tallest of the group. As he spoke I noticed the others trying to hold in their laughter which made me wonder what in the world were they doing?

"Well your lucky you didn't because we have a visitor..."

I shyly took a step forward, bowed my head and of course gave a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Mi-Sun"

"She's going to hang out with us over her spring break" Sunggyu added.

As soon as Sunggyu finished his sentence, each of the members ' eyes widen. They all looked at each other than stood up and bowed to me.

"Forgive us. We didn't know."  they all said at once.

I couldn't help but giggle the whole time. These guys actually made me want to smile. Yes, this time the smile was for real. "It's okay... I'm actually looking foreword to hanging out with you guys"

"Of course you are. Every fan wishes they could hang out with us" One of them said. The rest of them laughed

"Um... yeah.... about that... I'm not a fan. I've never even heard of you guys. You're all new to me" They all looked at me like I was crazy. "Wae?"

"Let me get this straight. You won your school's contest and your going to hang out with a group you don't even know?"

"Yup pertly much... Forgive me for not knowing you earlier. I only knew some when I was living in the states. So I didn't know when you guys debuted. I'm really sorry..."

"So you know idol groups but not us" one asked.

"That's basically what she just said stupid" another said.

"Maybe this might be best time introduce ourselves... well you already know me so... why don't you know the other members. Sunggyu said.

"Good idea. I'll still have give nicknames for the rest of you" I said. All of them looked at their leader with confused look and Sunggyu gave a "you'll-see" face in return. "Who's first?"

"I'll go!" He stepped forward. "I'm Woohyun. I'm one of the main vocalist of Infinite."

"You were just called stupid a minute ago weren't you?" I said, but it seemed he didn't hear me.

"Want to see my aegyo?"  You can guess what my reaction was...

"Hyung your aegyo isn't as cute as mine" One blurted.

"Stop your being stupid again" The same guy called him stupid.

"That'll be your nickname than... Stupid One" I said as Woohyun looked at Sunggyu who was just laughing at the name I had just given him, while the other were chucking. "Woohyun-oppa, don't be offend by the name...think of it as... compliment. Look, I'm only giving you a nickname because I want to keep calling you by your common name... It'll be boring for me. I'm just trying to have fun."

All of the members, except for Sunggyu who already knew this, started to finally understand the concept of the nicknames and since I was giving them each one I decided to give them the option to give me one. They all agreed to the deal and they seemed pretty satisfied.

Next, was Sungyeol, the tallest of the group. He was one of the sub-vocalist. I was originally going to call him the Tall One but the other members called him their "elementary schooler". Sungyeol's owl face kind of creeps me out a little, but what really surprised me was his "funny dace",  apparently something he was known for. I couldn't stop laughing but it was really stupid and dorky. After seeing that performance, I decided would be the Childish One.

The next person creep me out even more. The maknae, Sungjong, show me his "y dance" As I was watching him, I had realized it was my first time listening to a girl group song. Anyhow, after seeing his performance, I was about to call him the Girly One till I saw his aegyo. When I saw it I just wanted to pinch his checks so badly. I didn't because Woohyun would of done something but I came up with the Cute One for Sungjong..

It was bad enough that the last two people were weirdos. The next guy just rose the bar. Dongwoo, main rapper and second oldest, doesn't even act like his own age. I mean he's the second oldest, you would think he act at least bee mature just a little, but according to him he was was fully mature one time. I didn't believe him at first but was going a little cuckoo. I heard him beat boxing which was pretty good. I didn't know why but he was always laughing. Every time someone did something weird or stupid, he'd start laughing automatically. Plus I didn't really know what to call him so I just said " You're the Crazy One!"

Myungsoo, or should I say say L, finally spoke for the first time since I entered the dorm. He seemed shy but as always I put on a smile so he would feel less nerves so it seemed. The vocalist was also known as the face of Infinite. He showed me two expressions: a cool one and an aegyo. Of course Woohyun had to  in on that one. After that I didn't hear L's voice for while, so I came up with the Quiet One.

Out of all the members, I was mostly scared of Hoya. He looked liked someone you wouldn't want to mess with but his smile made that all disappear. Hoya was a singer, rapper and a dancer. s kept calling him dancing machine. He sure did live up to that name. As he was showing his moves,  I felt a little shock. I had no idea where that came from. When he ended his performance, I called him the Talented One.

"Okay now that I have nickname for all of you, what are you going to call me?" I asked. I didn't know why I sounded so excited... was I supposed to?

"Well, you based our names on how we acted or our personality, so... what's yours?" Sunggyu started.

The guys kept on coming up with stuff but it didn't really fit me.

"Guys, isn't obvious. Ever since she entered the dorm she's been having the same expression." Hoya said.

"Really, what is it hyung" sungjong asked.

"It's her smile. It means she's being happy" Hoya winked at me and another shock came again. I almost melted but gave a little smile." see, she's doing it right now."

"Actually I smile regardless..." I blushed.

"You're just a pocket of sunshine, aren't you?"

"That's it! Sunshine! We'll call you that." Sunggyu blurted.

"I don't get it, hyung...could you explain." Sungjong asked.

Everyone, except me, gave the makne a "are-you-serious" look. Woohyun then whispered to me "Maybe you might want to change our nicknames. I'll be the cute one and-"

I cut him off with a "you-better-shut-up" face, then turned to Sungjong to explain the concept of my name. "Cute One it's really simple. My name is Mi-Sun  and I always shine a smile everyday. You know because I'm always happy. Get it now sun-shine."

The maknae nodded and thanked me. In return, I smiled like I always did.