Chapter 7

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

I was so losing it. I mean I almost kissed Hoya. Any girl would want that except for me. Now I couldn't even look at him, not after what happened. What made me have the erg of wanting that moment to come to life? I shouldn't have this feeling. It's not right and it would be breaking the promise. I keep telling myself that but it seems those shocks keep ignoring me. You think I have enough problems. Right when the rest of Infinite came, Yang Yoseob, from BEAST, had came over to me to say hi. How do I know him? My second oldest sister, Eun-Mi, is his girlfriend.

"Mi-Sun! You're here as well I see." He smiled. Of course, s were with him. Yoseob looked at Infinite. "Are you with them?"

"Ye, I won my school's contest and—"

"Say no more. I understand. Wish we choose your school."

"Don't we all..." I mumbled.

"I'm surprised you entered. I wouldn't think you would try and win, after what Eun-Mi told me."

"What did she tell you?"

"Well it's kind of a long story and—"

"Hyung, we're in a middle of something. You need to cut it short..." Dongwoon interrupted.

"We still need to find you-know-who" Junhyung added.

"Oh right, you haven't seen a girl with a BEAST shirt on have you?" Yoseob asked.

"Um... nope not really..." I answered.

"Aw man I want to go home!" Gikwang whinnied. "The girl's a nut bar."

"You can say that again..." Hyunseung said.

"That's weird... Big Bang had the same problem. Maybe you should ask them." I said. "Well, I hope you find her"

"Thanks, I hope we do too" Doojoon said and they all started to walk away.

"Wait. Mi-Sun is it true that your sister is coming home this weekend. I keep asking and I hate it when she plays around." Yoseob said.

"She's your girlfriend. But it's true, she's not fooling ya" I said.

"Alright, see you later then." He ran to catch up with the s.

I turned and saw all of Infinite's faces with a concerned look. I sighed. "Yes I know Yoseob from Beast because he's my second oldest sister's brother... can we please go now?"

All of the them turned to Sunggyu who just shrugged. Seeing both of my sisters' boyfriends on the same day at the same place was just to much. I'm not saying I hate my sisters, but they both broke the promise. I'll never forgive them. I just hope the twins were doing the same.

As we headed out of the park, I noticed gray smoke from a nearby building. "That's weird... it looks like my mom's building."  The guys were arguing for some reason, so I decided to sneak off to get a closer look. As I got closer to the sight, there was a huge crowed of people and a bunch of firefighters. Some citizens were either just watching the action or crying for their love ones who were in the building still. I saw a firefighter carry out a co-worker my mother was really close with. When the firefighter put her down, she came up to me with a worried look.

"Mi-Sun...your mother...she's still inside..."

My eyes widen. This can't be true. My mother trapped in a building like my father was. I looked at the burning building and scanned every window. it was then I saw a woman calling for help. Tears came down my face. "She's going to die? No, not now... Not like last time..."  I went to the closes firefighter and grabbed him by the collar. "Yah! Why aren't you sending anyone to go save her?"

"Miss, I'm going to ask you to please go back and stand—"

"I don't care about my safety! I care for my mother's!!! Send someone to save her or I'll do it myself!!" All my anger was unleashed when I told that firefighter to save her. I never usually do that but this was an emergency.

"Yong lady, can you please stand behind—"

"AH!!!! You are all useless!!" I released the fireman and ran inside. I grabbed my handkerchief and held it against my mouth and nose. Dark smoke was rising and the heat was so intense I thought I was going to pass out, but I was still on my feet. I had searched every room till I saw my mother on the floor.

"Eomma! Eomma are you okay?! Please be awake" Her clothes were all burned and she wasn't moving. "No please no... not again...not like last time"

Hoya POV

We searched for Mi-Sun back in the park but couldn't find her. One things for sure that girl can really sneak off. I tried to call her but Mi-Sun didn't pick up. I texted the others if they got any luck but unfortunately none of them found her. I walked out of the park so I could meet with the others till I noticed a crowd of people in front of burning building.

"Hyung what are you staring at?" Sungjong asked.

I turned around to see all of them together. "Wow, when did you guys get here?"

"We got here five minutes ago." Woohyun answered.

"What's going on over there?" L pointed to the crowd of people. "Is that building on fire?"

We all turned to where L was pointing and the building was still on fire. Only this time it looked like the flame were getting bigger and I had only turned my head of a minute ago. I wasn't even thinking about it till Sungyeol said, "I hope Mi-Sun didn't go in there..."

"But what if she did?" Sungjong cried.

My eyes widen. I really did hope she didn't go in there. At this moment, I was freaking out. Why am I worrying about her so much? Am I really falling for her? Wait, why am I thinking about this now? This is an emergency! I turned to the others and said, "Then we better go and check it out. Fast." The others nodded and we all started to run toward the scene. Mi-Sun, please, please, please be okay...

As we approached the scene, we pushed our way to the front to see if Mi-Sun was really there. When we finally made it, we saw a girl watch the ambulance drive away. "Mi-Sun!!!!!" I yelled. The girl turned around. It was her. I ran up to her and grabbed her close to me. "Why did you run off like that? You scared us all. Especially me."

"...M-Mianhe..." she said weakly. "Mianhe..."

"Mi-Sun, we've been looking all over for you." Sunggyu said.

I realized her from my embrace because I didn't want the others to get the wrong idea. We all looked at her. Mi-Sun's clothes were all burned and I was guessing she had 2 degree burns on her arms and legs. Her face was a little swollen and she kept coughing.

"You went in there, didn't you." I said and saw her nod.

"Don't ever scare us like that Mi-Sun, you could of killed yourself." Sunggyu said. "You know how much trouble we could of been in because  of your—"

"M-Mianhe... Mianhe..." Mi-Sun then fainted. Luckily, I caught her. She was breathing heavily. "T-Take m-me home... p-please."

I looked at Sunggyu who just shaking his head. "Take her to the van. She's staying with us tonight..."

"But Hyung shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" Sungjong asked.

Sunggyu was about to say something but Mi-Sun whinnied. "Ani! Not the hospital. Don't take me there! Anyplace but that!"

At that we just took her with us. Mi-Sun was all the way home, which derived us all crazy, especially Woohyun. I managed to calm her down a little bit (...it was a miracle). When we got home, I carried her on my back and laid her down on the couch.

"So what do we do now hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"The only thing we can do is take care of her till she gets back on her feet." Sunggyu sighed. "Luckily she's on spring break, she'll be fine when she gets back to school."

"Why would Mi-Sun go into a burning building in the first place?" Sungyeol asked as he put a pillow under Mi-Sun's head.

"Who knows, but I hope she has a good explanation... Anyways someone's going to have to stay here and watch her tonight. Any volunteers?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'll do it." I said as I stepped forward. They all looked at me. To be honest I was kind of surprised I volunteered myself to do this. Maybe the thought of Mi-Sun just came up. I was kind of embarrassed but acted like I  wasn't. "Bwoh?"

"Nothing. Just let us know if she wakes up. Well that settles it. Shall we get ready for bed?"

"Wait...so were just going to make her sleep like that?" L asked as we looked at Mi-Sun who was still burned up.

"You're right we need to clean her." Woohyun said.

"Well, I'm not changing her..."Dongwoo blurted.

"I'm not doing that either." Sungjong said.

"Who said you guys were going to make the suggestions?" Sunggyu said angrily.

"Why, you want to do it?" Woohyun teased.

"Bwoh? Ani! I'm just say—"

"Hyung you know you want to." Sungyeol played along.

"Shut up!!!"

As they argued on that topic, I decided to clean Mi-Sun a bit. I gently whipped her ashy face and placed a cold towel on her forehead. She looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. I moved the loose hairs behind her ear and held her hand. I felt a tight squeeze.

"Don't let go..." Mi-Sun whispered.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, then looked at the guys who were still arguing. "This is going to be one long night..."