Chapter 10

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

It was so nice to step outside again. The sun shinning and the wind was blowing. I was in such a good mood and felt like doing something silly, but I kept forgetting Hoya was with me. Even after five days of being out cold, I still remember what happened at the Ferris Wheel. The almost kiss. I was so nervous that day. My legs felt like rubber. I know I'm falling for him, I ambit it, but it be breaking the promise that my sisters and I had made to our father. So far only two of them had broken it. Why is life being so hard?

We didn't take long getting to my place, unlike last time. For some reason, when I looked at him, Hoya seemed nervous. He didn't really talk much. I guess he was in deep thought or he had something planned and just couldn't stop thinking about it which could probably cause him stress. That's really unlike him. As we reached my place, I looked at Hoya again and told him. "You can come in if you want."

He flinched a little "Ani... it's okay. I'll just stay out here."

"But what if people see you?"

"It's early in the morning. No one's going to be here. It's fine. Go on it's alright." Hoya smiled.

I just stared at him as I was opening the door. "Alright but if you get cold, just come in. I leaving the door open."

I saw him nod and ran inside, straight to my room. As looked thorough my closet, I thought what was I was going to wear. I was going to wear shorts but I had forgotten about my scars plus I don't think it would of been wise to wear tight jeans. Then it hit me. I grabbed the leggings my sister (...it doesn't really which one at this point) got me for my birthday last year (which honestly... I didn't wear at all because I don't wear stuff like that.) and wore a skirt over it. I took the closes long sleeve I could find and a jacket just in case... even though it was a little sunny outside. I looked in the mirror. This should be good. I thought. I was on my way out till someone stopped me.

"Hey there little sis."

My eyes widen. "Chung-Hei?"

She laughed a little. "Well not just me." She pointed to someone sitting on the couch.

"Eun-Mi?"

"Long time no see Mi-Sun." Eun-Mi greeted.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We heard about you and mom..."

"You did. But I haven't told anyone about it... not even the twins..."

"Haven't you watched the news lately? You were all over it." Chung-Hei said.

"People were talking about your bravery." Eun-mi added. "As soon as we heard this, we came back here. We wanted to see if you were okay, but the twins said you weren't home. They told us you were hanging out with some idol group for your spring break."

"Well yeah that is true but it's a long story. Mother's in the hospital I think so why don't you go visit her... I would do it myself but I have someone waiting for me...I'm kind of in a rush here..." I was about to leave again, but Eun-mi grabbed my hand.

"Wow there tiger, who is this 'someone' you're talking about." Chung-Hei asked.

I sighed. "He's the member of the group I'm hanging out with." They both squealed. "Yah! Not so loud!"

Soon they were asking me questions like "Is he cute" and "Do you like him". I rolled my eyes. "Don't get any more ideas. I'm still keeping my promise unlike you two."

"Look Mi-Sun. I know you love keeping promises, especially that one, but sooner or later, that promise is going to be broken. You may not like it at first, but I guarantee, you'll be happy. Father would want us to be happy wouldn't he?" Chung-Hei told me.

I looked down. Sure our father wanted us to have a happy life, but that doesn't mean I have to break a promise to gain my happiness. Even if I did love an idol, who would it be? It can't be who I think it is, can it? Then again I get shocks all the time when I'm near him... so do I love him? No I don't want to believe that. It can't happen. It just can't. Oh great now I'm thinking that. This can't be good. What do I do now?

"I have to go now. Why don't you go visit mother or something." I said.

"Just think about it Mi-Sun, please." Eun-Mi said.

The was the last thing I heard before I had closed the door behind me and sighed. Things are now starting to get difficult. I couldn't believe I was saying this but I am falling for Hoya. I just can't believe it but I'm still not going to break the promise. But I want to be with him... Wait no I can't think that! My head was starting to hurt. Frustration had taken over me. I was so confused. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Hoya.

"You okay? You were in there for quite awhile." he said.

I straightened up. "Well you know, I couldn't find anything to wear. I had troubles... Shall we go?"

Hoya POV

Mi-Sun started to walk away. I was hesitant for a bit then began to speak. "Actually Mi-Sun... there's something I need to tell you." Here we go... As soon as she looked at me, I had butterflies in my stomach.My legs were shaking so fast, I felt like they were going to break off. Why is confessing so hard? "Listen don't make fun of me when I say this okay..."

"Um okay... what is it?" She looked up at me.

Damn...she looks so cute right now.

"Uh... Well it's... um. My feelings... toward you...um..." Man why can't I say it?

"Don't worry Hoya, I'm listening."

"I...I...I lo—"

"Sunshine! Hoya! Come on, it's time to go!" It was Sungjong, waving to us as the others just stared.

"Coming!!!" she yelled back then turned to me. "Kaja."

I sighed and followed her. I just have to tell her...but I just don't know how...