Special Chapter

Love or Respect

(A/N: I know I havent touched this story in a very very long time but to those who subscribed to my first fic ever when I started AFF, I give most of my thanks to you. This is the fic that got me into writing. I appriciate those who commented because I rarely get those and I was just happy to even get one. This oneshot-sequel is dedicated to you guys. Happy Holidays!! :))


MiSun POV
Hoya: I'll be home late. If you want to wait for me then you can. Eat something at least. Love you.
 
I should be use to getting these types of texts from him, but I just can't help it. I miss the days where we used to hang out all the time. With my sisters barely home, I feel so alone. And all of Infinite have their solo activities so they're off the list as well. Sometimes MinJee comes over but since she's a trainee, she trys to cram in a lot of practice when she can, making it a full 24 hour session.
 
I take out the left over food and heat it up to eat. Slowly I chew and wonder what Hoya is doing right now. Before he always busy, hed just come over to see how I'm doing. Since the twins don't bother to stay or come home at all. When he would come late, I'd be asleep, but he would sleep over so that the next mourning I see him first. Now it rarely happens. I miss him. And I know he's an idol. At some cases, I wish he weren't...
After eating, I take a shower and get ready to bed. I turned off my light and closed my eyes.
 
*~*~*~*
 
"Sunshine..."
 
My eyes fluttered open. In front of me was him, smiling brightly at me.
 
"Oppa.." I weakly said.
 
"Good mourning . Did you sleep well?"
 
I nodded.
 
"I'm sorry I came back late..."
 
"Its okay... I understand."
 
"Well get ready. I know you hate surpises but I can't tell you. I have something for you."
 
I covered my face with the sheets. "I may have slept well, but I'm still tired."
 
"Ah come on. Get up. Don't make me have to do this."
 
Before I had a chance to respond, Hoya was already trying to take the blankets off. I was too late to fight back. With the covers all off, Hoya got on top of me and began to lean forward. My eyes widen and I turned away.
 
"Okay! Okay! You win! I'll get up!" I squealed. "Just.. No... Please get off."
 
He smirked and gave me a peak on the check. "I thought so."
 
"But I really have to change?"
 
"You can go like that if you want. Kaja."
 
I took his hand and followed him. When closing the door, he covered my eyes with one hand and held on to me with the other to guide me. After walking for awhile, we stopped and he said, "Ready?"
 
I nodded my head.
 
Hoya removed his hand away. "Surpise!"
 
My eyes widen in amazement. There was a plate of pancakes in the shape of hearts sprinkled with powdered sugar and strawberries. Hoya pulled a chair for me and I sat down.
 
"Did you make all this?" I asked. 
 
"Well most of it..." he said sitting next to me. "But this is only part one. I'll explain later."
 
I didn't bother to question him. As much as I hate surprises, at this point, I'm just going to go along on what he says. It's been awhile since we hung out. I'm just glad hes here with me.
 
After finishing eating, Hoya told me to go get dressed. I did what I was told and carefully selected the clothes I was going to wear. When I came down, he smiled at me, saying I looked cute. We went out and had arrived at the amusement park. The same one that Infinite had taken me when it was my birthday. 
 
"Is the rest of Infinite here?" I asked.
 
"Aniyo. Just you and me, Sunshine." he smiled then took my hand. "Kaja."
 
The whole day, we rode almost all the rides twice. As the sun started to go down, Hoya led me to the ferris wheel. As we rode it, the ride stopped at the top. 
 
"Jagiya, do you know what day it is?" he asked, after we took pictures.
 
Morely I was surpised, because he never calls me Jagiya. But I was confused so I shook my head.
 
"You and I both know I've been busier then ever. Today is my only day off I know for sure. The rest I won't know. So our anniversary will have to wait."
 
I wished he hadn't said that. It was only two weeks away, and I was getting all excited about it. I even made plans.
 
"But you really don't know what happened on this day?"
 
I shook my head again.
 
"It marks the day that we almost had our first kiss." he started to lean towrads me. "And I want to recreate that moment."
 
Now the memories were coming back. This time for sure , I knew what I was doing. I didn't hesitate, nor move away. I leaned towards him till are lips came in contact. After releasing, he places his hand over my cheek and our noses barely touch.
 
"Happy anniversary, my Sunshine." he smiles.