Chapter 4

Love or Respect

Mi-Sun POV

The next morning, the sounds of my mother, who was in the kitchen. woke me up from the most wonderful dream ever. I had no choice but to get up. I guess you could say that was good because at that moment, I realized  had no idea when Infinite was going to come and get me. I entered the kitchen, seeing my mother rushing to make her breakfast. Her curlers were still in her hair which she always forgets to take off. (One time she had one still, and didn't notice till she came back home from work) But my mother works hard so I can't complain.

"Morning mother." I greeted with a smile.

"Oh good morning Mi-Sun. You're up early." My mother said.

"Yeah that surprised me too." I poured my mother's coffee into a mug than gave it to her. Yes, she forgets to do that too...

"So hows that idol group you've been hanging out with?"

"I only hung out with them yesterday... but they're nice, cute, funny... I'm going to hang out with them again today."

"Well that's good. I'm glad you're having fun." My mother took a sip of her coffee. "What do you plan on doing today?"

I shrugged. "I don't know...They said they had planned something for me today. I wish I knew..."

"Just don't be out too late alright? I have something for you later on. It is your birthday after all."

My eyes widen and looked at the calendar. I couldn't believe it. I had almost forgotten my own birthday. Who forgets things like that? Oh that's right... Me. I sighed but said to my mother, "Don't worry. I wont be out long"

"Good." She gave me a smile than noticed that I had taken a piece of paper out. "What's that for dear?

"Just a list. I want to go to the amusement park with them one day... you know just to see how it feels to be with them. And since I wouldn't know who I would want to sit with first, I'm just picking random."

Soon the doorbell rang and my mother looked at me. "Who could that be at this hour?"

I ran to the door and saw Sunggyu, Sungyeol, and Sungjong standing in front of me. "Oh what are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to pick up, Sunshine." Sungyeol answered.

"Yeah come on! We have a long day ahead at us." Sungjong pleaded as he tugged on my arm.

"Yah! Wait a minute! I have to change first." I said. "Just give me a sec..."

"Well hurry up. The others are waiting and we don't want to be late." Sunggyu smiled.

I nodded and rushed to my room. I didn't know where we were going so I played safe by wearing a V-neck and short shorts. It was plain but I wasn't trying to impress anyone...yet. I cleaned myself up and went back to the others.

"Mother! I'm leaving" I called out than joined the boys. "So where are we going to today?"

"Ah. It's a surprise."Sungyeol said.

"Aw... I don't like surprises. You don't know what it is." I whinnied.

"That's the point of surprises. "Sunggyu said with a laugh.

"Can't you at least give me a hint?"

"Nope. The hint would make it obvious"

"That's the point of hints. To make it obvious."

"Than it wouldn't be a surprise anymore..."

"I'm not good at guessing games you know..."

"Sorry Sunshine, but no matter what you say or do, isn't going to make us tell you." Sungjong said.

I felt defeated by these three and just kept quiet till I got to the van. I wasn't really good at guessing at anything. I fail so badly. Sometimes it would be obvious and I still fail... That's pretty bad right? Anyway, when we met with the rest of the members, they all looked really excited.

"We all ready to go?" Sunggyu asked and saw us all nod. "Then let's go"

As Hoya, Sungyeol and L went inside, I said, "Are we all going to fit in there?

"Don't worry. We've done this before." Sunggyu said.

I just nodded and went inside. I was in the middle between Woohyun and Sungjong and ,somehow, Dongwoo managed to squeeze in having the four of us in one row. Sunggyu sat in the front passenger seat. (...Lucky ). Along the way Woohyun and Sungjong were having an aeygo contest and kept on asking me whose was better. I had my iPod with me, so I didn't really pay attention, but it was just impossible to hear anything because Dongwoo was just laughing like crazy. "This is going to be one long ride..." I thought. Soon my phone started to buzz. 

Hoya- Having a hard time

Me- You think? I can't take it anymore...

Hoya- This is what I go through

Me- How do you deal with it?

Hoya- I don't...

Me- Well that helps a lot XP

Hoya- Wasn't suppose too.

Me- Whatever...After today is over, you're sitting up here next time.

Hoya-But I like the back...

Me- Well too bad. Woohyun is going to the back.

Hoya- Fine..-.- You win Sunshine, happy?

Me- Hahaha yes XD

After sending that text, Sunggyu had announced that we had arrived. I tried looking at the window, but I couldn't see anything. Everyone was blocking my view. I think they did that on purpose. So I just kept quiet till we were parked. All of the guys were talking about something and I still didn't know where we were. I smiled when Sunggyu looked at me. "Are you ready?"

"I would be if I knew where we were..." I said as we got out but Sungyeol stooped me. "Yah, Childish One, I need to get out."

"Not with out this your not." He held up a blind fold.

"Am I blindfolding someone?" I saw all of them shake their heads and gave a smirk. I had finally caught on. "It's me isn't... alright give it me... If you guys make me fall I'm taking it off"

"Don't worry we wont" Sunggyu said.

The walk seemed like it an hour. I must of looked stupid with a blind fold on. I was scared that they were just going to leave me stranded but they didn't. They held onto my arms and gave me little pushes. At one point, during the walk, someone had grabbed my hand. (I wished I saw who it was...) I just couldn't believe Infinite was going this far on my "surprise". It was just my second day. I wasn't expecting anything big. I just wanted to  know where we were ...

After the walk, we finally stopped. I could feel there hands realizing me, except for one.

"Can I take this thing off now?!" I shouted.

 "Yeah!" They sounded like they were in front of me, so who was still holding on to me? I took off the blind fold and my eyes widen. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!"