Chapter 21

Love or Respect

Hoya POV

It had been over 20 minutes since Mi-Sun had left all so suddenly. I was beginning to worry so I decided to go after her. Sunggyu kept telling me I would get caught by paparazzi or some fans but I didn't care. I just wanted know if Mi-Sun is okay. I grabbed my sunglasses which I noticed was on Mi-Sun's bedside table and pulled my hood over my head. I quickly ran to the hospital so that I wouldn't caught or seen (The sooner I get there, the better). As I made my way to the entrance, I noticed four other guys coming from different directions making their way to the hospital as well. We ended up meeting each other at the same time. They, too, were wearing sunglasses and hoodies. I could of sworn I seen at least two of them before...

"Hey, I've seen you before. You were from that group that Mi-Sun was hanging out with at the amusement park." one of them said to me.

"You know Mi-Sun?" I asked.

"Ye, I'm actually dating her eldest sister, Chun-Hei."

My eyes grew big. "No way! You're Big Bang's G-Dragon?"

"Yup, the one and only."

"Wae? You're Kwon Ji-Yong? I didn't know you were the one going out with Eun-Mi's sister." Another said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Beast's Yang Yoseob. Eun-Mi is my girlfriend. I too remember seeing you at the amusement park with Mi-Sun. What was your name?"

"I'm Infinite's Lee Howan, but you can just call me Hoya." I answered.

"Ah, so your going out with Mi-Sun right?"

I just nodded.

"I didn't know Mi-Sun was going out with you. Soo-Jin didn't mention that..." The guy next to me said.

"Actually, we just got together, today...who are—"

"SHINee's Kim Jonghyun, and yes I'm Soo-Jin's boyfriend. Oh, and this right here is my band member, Lee Taemin. He and Soo-Min aren't an item yet."

I saw Taemin elbow Jonghyun really hard. Taemin was probably embarrassed or something.

"It's weird how just met. With the girls being sisters and all." Yoseob said. "Not to be rude or anything, but what are your reasons for being here?"

"Well Soo-Min called Mi-Sun to come to the hospital. Mi-Sun left without telling us why." I said.

"Really? Chun-Hei had the same reason but her call was from the hospital." Ji-Yong said.

"Then Chun-Hei must of called Eun-Mi." Yoseob continued.

"And Eun-Mi called the twins." Jonghyun finished.

We all looked at each other, having the same idea and went inside. Ji-Yong asked where the girls' mother's room was. We quickly went the direction she was pointing and slowly entered the room. What we saw was the most saddest thing ever. All the girls were crying. I felt really bad for them...really I did. Mi-Sun was the fist to notice us. Her sisters looked the same direction and began to wipe away their tears.

"W-What are y-you doing here?" Mi-Sun sniffed.

"We were all worried about you guys." You all left us without saying a word." I answered. "What happened?"

"Our mother—"

"Don't say it!!!! Don't say the word!!!!!" Soo-Min cried. She was spazzing out a little and Taemin had to calm her down.

"She's gone..." Chun-Hei said. Ji-Yong hugged her from behind.

Eun-Mi ran to Yoseob who held on to her tightly. As Jonghyun came up to Soo-Jin, she began to cry again. I went up too Mi-Sun, who was holding her mother's hand. I placed mine on her shoulder. Mi-Sun looked up at me.

"I've lost two of the most important people in life. They're both dead. If I lose another, I don't think I'll ever live again..." She then whispered. "Don't ever leave me."

"Don't worry Mi-Sun, I'll never leave you." I told her.

We were about to kiss till we heard Taemin yell, "Mimi! Where are you going?"

"Yah! Soo-Min!" Soo-Jin called out but Soo-Min was already out of sight. "How could she leave at a time like this? You don't think she ran off because of what I said, do you?"

"What did you say to her?" Mi-Sun asked.

"Well, you were about to kiss Hoya, so I told her it was turn to do the same with Taemin..."

"Aish... Why would you say that? You know she's sensitive on the subject! Well I'm going after her—"

"No need." Jonghyun said. "Taemin's already got it covered."

We all looked around the room and saw that Taemin was no longer in the room.

"When did he leave?" Eun-Mi asked.

"Just a minute ago, but don't worry, Taemin knows where Soo-Min's going."